Several Weeks as a Little Girl

tobid03 said:
Might be spotty as I'm kind of busy these weeks, ironically. I'll see what I can squeeze in.

I'm kind of acting out one of my fantasies. Basically, it's a guy who gets turned into a 5 year old girl by his wife. Then, he gets regressed to a 3 year old. Eventually, he gets unborn down to 5 months and then gets born again having to grow up as a baby girl with his mind intact but his speech and body being stuck at his physical age. He eventually gets stuck as a 3 year old girl whose days are filled with diapers, attempted (but failed) potty training, and being treated like a little girl by anyone and everyone. It's a quite lengthy and elaborate fantasy, the core of which takes over a year in real time. Of course I'll compress some parts.

Now I know some people are turned off by that kind of genre. Most of my real days will involve doing little girl stuff, some of it not necessarily that exciting.

The last week was prep. I've been wearing girl's underwear for a week or 2. Today was my first "free" day. Wore a dress and Belle panties and used the potty chair. I count it as a prep day. The "real" start of everything is tonight.
I love being turned into a little girl by couples..it's great fun

:)

It's Ike my soul lol

tobid03 said:
Used the potty chair again. It's quite embarrassing to be wearing ballet clothes. Makes it hard to get everything off to get to the potty and you practically have to take everything off to go potty. (maybe some ideas for later) Had to go peepee and poopoo in the living room in front of everyone. (I was alone.) How embarrassing!
This is one of my main fantasies also. I would do just about anything to be put on a potty in the middle of the room with ladies and girls having a social night and waiting for me to do my business then one of the ladies takes me out of the room and changes me, puts me in leg irons and full baby girl outfit and bonnet and tights and chains me to the corner of the room where the ladies are.
I am in Melb, Australia.
Anyone want to join me on putting this together?
X

adultbabygirl said:
I love being turned into a little girl by couples..it's great fun

:)

It's Ike my soul lol
I would love this too. Anyone know any couples that want to do this in Melbourne.

Back