Several Weeks as a Little Girl

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm going to have several weeks where I can be a little girl. I have lots of things planned, like toddler ballet classes (not for real, just a dvd) and lots of potty accidents. It's going to be fun. I already have clothes with more on the way. Dora shirts, swimsuits, puddle jumper floaties, pjs, dresses, t-strap mary janes, ruffle socks, MLP/Dora/Disney Princess/Frozen panties, ballet clothes, etc.

One of my fantasies is being sent to a toddler ballet class in a diaper, needing to mess, and being unable to hold it (not quite potty-trained). I love the idea of doing plies or other ballet exercises while doing this.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, ChronoKitten, Luvshugs and 10 others
Sounds like fun. Try to give us a daily report on your activities.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Seasonedcitizen said:
Sounds like fun. Try to give us a daily report on your activities.
Might be spotty as I'm kind of busy these weeks, ironically. I'll see what I can squeeze in.

I'm kind of acting out one of my fantasies. Basically, it's a guy who gets turned into a 5 year old girl by his wife. Then, he gets regressed to a 3 year old. Eventually, he gets unborn down to 5 months and then gets born again having to grow up as a baby girl with his mind intact but his speech and body being stuck at his physical age. He eventually gets stuck as a 3 year old girl whose days are filled with diapers, attempted (but failed) potty training, and being treated like a little girl by anyone and everyone. It's a quite lengthy and elaborate fantasy, the core of which takes over a year in real time. Of course I'll compress some parts.

Now I know some people are turned off by that kind of genre. Most of my real days will involve doing little girl stuff, some of it not necessarily that exciting.

The last week was prep. I've been wearing girl's underwear for a week or 2. Today was my first "free" day. Wore a dress and Belle panties and used the potty chair. I count it as a prep day. The "real" start of everything is tonight.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, DLScottsman, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
So far, got turned into a 5 year old girl by the "wife." She obviously wasn't happy with me being a man. I was given a spanking and given the rules I have to follow as a 5 year old. I have to call her "Mommy" and depending on whether I am a good little girl or not, she might have an "antidote" to turn me back into a man.

I was told to put my nose in the corner for 5 minutes, hands on my head, and no rubbing my bottom. Got a few swats for those. Then I got a bath with baby shampoo and baby head-to-toe wash. I was put into Dora panties and Disney princess pjs and sent to bed "early."

When I woke up the next morning, I "wet" the bed, Dora sheets with a noisy plastic mattress protector underneath. When I was actually 5 years old, I wet the bed, so going back to 5 years old means wet beds.

I got sent to "elementary school" because all 5 year olds have to be in school by law. Of course I was sent in a carseat and wearing a Dora shirt. (All at home.) So embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Woncrinklz, KnoxBaby and 1 other person
Ugh. Got a migraine. Not feeling well at all. I did "wet" the bed again, however. The mary janes and the puddle jumper floaties fell through. The rest is same old, same old.

The puddle jumper floaties were too small to get on my arms. The mary janes couldn't be made due to pandemic shortages.

I "wet" the bed again. I finally got all my Dora bedding in order. When it's on, it makes me feel like such a little girl. It doesn't help that underneath is a crinkly plastic mattress protector and the pillow is protected with a vinyl case. Seems quite appropriate for a little bedwetting 5 year old girl such as myself. Every morning, that wet spot plus the shame of having to pull off my wet Disney princess pjs and Dora panties is so delightful.

The downside is the laundry, but that just serves a reminder of what a bedwetting little girl I am.

I tried to wet and mess the bed, but my timing was off, so I used some bananas to simulate a mess which was later put in a wet cloth diaper from earlier in the day as punishment. I was "sent" to "school" in that diaper and a dress and changed there.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Pro tip: Don’t use bananas on any kind of cloth. It leaves stains that are hard to get out.

Got changed at “school” again. Then got “taken out to eat” (at home in a highchair). Had my diaper checked in the “restaurant bathroom.” It was wet, but not enough to change.

Then I got put into ballet clothes for ballet “class” (home dvd) where I was planning to “accidentally” mess. Timing didn’t work out for a real mess, but I used bananas again (in a disposable).

It makes me feel a lot like a little girl dancing around in a “preschool” ballet class with a “messy” diaper. The ballet tights and leotard put pressure on my wet and messy diaper, emphasizing my babyish potty habits.

This part is supposed to be the pinnacle of the role-playing part of the fantasy.

There are a few more things that I want to act out though.

Reactions: michaelmc, Luvshugs and Seasonedcitizen
Absolutely loving your week, I'm enjoying living vicariously through your writing. How's the wife enjoying this little adventure?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
zbrannigan said:
Absolutely loving your week, I'm enjoying living vicariously through your writing. How's the wife enjoying this little adventure?
I’m glad you like it. That’s an imaginary wife though.

Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
I see, well fun nonetheless! You have a great imagination, and have some really fun scenarios. I just may borrow some of them when I get a chance :D
I look forward to more 'diary' posts!

Reactions: LucyMarie, tobid03 and Seasonedcitizen
Took a short break. Being a little girl and the parent is tiring. Still wearing little girl panties though.

Wore a dress, Dora panties, and ruffle socks to (pretend) "church" today. I was supposed to "accidentally" mess my diaper during service and get my diaper changed in the "nursery" all while being teased by all the women who all know the man I used to be, but I wasn't feeling like doing the diaper part today.

Reactions: michaelmc, LucyMarie, Luvshugs and 1 other person
Continued and finished the "church service" today. To add to the realism, I'm forcing myself to go through full events like a little girl even if it's "boring" as a man being forced to be a little girl, so full church service and full ballet "classes."

Now I'm dressed in Dora panties and ballet clothes.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, RLJ55 and Seasonedcitizen
Used the potty chair again. It's quite embarrassing to be wearing ballet clothes. Makes it hard to get everything off to get to the potty and you practically have to take everything off to go potty. (maybe some ideas for later) Had to go peepee and poopoo in the living room in front of everyone. (I was alone.) How embarrassing!

Reactions: michaelmc and Luvshugs
tobid03 said:
Used the potty chair again. It's quite embarrassing to be wearing ballet clothes. Makes it hard to get everything off to get to the potty and you practically have to take everything off to go potty. (maybe some ideas for later) Had to go peepee and poopoo in the living room in front of everyone. (I was alone.) How embarrassing!
What do you do 'for real' - outside your imaginings?

At least for me, I love how much ballet clothes emasculate my male parts. There is a bump, but it's not as noticeable. Every part, the panties, the tights, and the leotard, put pressure on that area.

• Love
Wilfulwetter said:
What do you do 'for real' - outside your imaginings?
I do everything at home for real for the most part, but I do it by myself. Wetting the bed on purpose, ballet dvd classes, the car seat, high chair, the potty chair, the clothes, etc, are all real. Any scenario where I go out or have someone else involved is imagined at home.

I mainly am a little girl at home dressed as a little girl for real.

Last edited:
  • Love
Some of my scenarios are out of order or not on schedule because of life. I had an entire schedule planned out. Oh well.

Here’s another scenario. Quotation marks are generally imaginative thought. Parentheses - real explanations

Background: Been “wetting” and “messing” during the day for a few days since being “put back” in diapers. (Don’t really want to use diapers just to use them.)

Complained to “Mommy” that I didn’t want to wear diapers anymore. She gave me a deal. She would send me to “school” the next day with some “Pull Ups” (actually Goodnites). If I didn’t use all of them and went on the big girl potty, then I would prove that I was potty trained for the day and not have to wear diapers.

I did part of my previous scenario, wet 1 "pull up,” but I’m taking a break again. Not exactly sure when I’ll pick up this again. Still wearing little girls panties at the moment though.

Unfortunately I’m too big for little girl panties. I love the designs.

• Sad
Reactions: tobid03
Seasonedcitizen said:
Unfortunately I’m too big for little girl panties. I love the designs.
That’s too bad. I “fit,” but just barely. It can be kind of tight.
tobid03 said:
…but I’m taking a break again. Not exactly sure when I’ll pick up this again.
That didn’t take long. This is not necessarily along my mainline scenario, but I got “caught” wearing boy’s clothes, was promptly stripped and spanked, and then pacified, put in a diaper and a dress and “told” to wash the dishes. Then I had to make my Dora bed with the noisy plastic mattress protector and sleep on it with a bottle and my teddy. “Mommy” turned on my Winnie the Pooh nightlight. Feels odd and strangely childish, especially since I have a twin-sized toddler bed with guardrails.

Back