Seni Super Quatro Adult Diapers with Tabs

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have purchased from carewell.com several times and have been fairly please. They have a brand "Seni Super Quatro Adult Diapers with Tabs" that I am interested in. The website reviews are really good. I am interested in hearing from ABDL friends. Do you think they are worth purchasing? About my usage , I wear at work for pleasure and also so I don't have to use the common restroom. It's common for me to wear with two booster's. I want a diaper that will last a minimum 8 hrs and often a 12 hr shift. That's usually 4 or more good pees. Will it stand up to the task?

Seni Quatros are comfortable and absorbent diapers. Like all cloth-like disposables, they tend to sag more as you wet them. Everyone pees a different amount so it's not the number of times, it's the volume. I have worn Quatros hundreds of times with an Abena booster all night and been pretty wet in the morning, but no leaks. Wear a boxer brief or compression short to keep the diaper from sagging and you'll be fine.

Also, Quatros, like other cloth-like disposables, tend to chaffe my legs more than plastic backed diapers. So if you are very mobile while wearing, you might experience a little chaffing between the thighs.

Last edited:
I use the Seni Quatro as my primary overnight diaper in the summertime. It normally lasts me all night with no leaks. If you add a booster to it, you will extend the length of time you can wear it but it will get very noticeable that you are wearing a diaper because it will start to get very thick and as you pee in it, it will swell even more making it even more noticeable. Seni makes very good quality diapers and they are very reasonably priced.

I recently ordered a pack of Seni Super Quatro from Carewell; it's definitely one of the best cloth-backed diapers I've tried in terms of comfort and absorbency.

You can find them on Amazon too. Sometimes for a very good price.

I really like these, I fit almost perfectly into there size regular, the tapes are fairly strong and the diaper doesnt stretch out like other cloth like ones, absorbency is pretty good at an estimated 3500 - 4000 ml. The tapes do have a little elastic stretch piece integrated in them, I like it because the diaper stay snug, but will also sag a little as it gets on the higher end of wet which helps it pull away from the body slightly and wick better in my opinion.

I have posted about these diapers many times. The Quattro and the Super Plus are the only ones I use. Like you I enjoy a day in a diaper while working. The Quattro has lasted me as long as 12 hours with 8 or more pees. I concur with Eclectic that they can sag when loaded and I also wear boxer briefs to manage this. To get the longevity I do not use stuffers but I make sure I fold the diaper and ensure the the leak guards are not pinned and ride free. Thank you to our IC friends for this lesson. Makes diapers last much longer.

Back