Self Acceptance: Stinky Edition

stormypuppy

Waggy puppy :3
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I was once afraid to try messing, I didn't wanna be "one of those" people I so embarrassingly said to myself.
of course it was internal dialogue, I would tell my friends in the community "I don't mess, not that there's anything wrong with that" you know classic stuff like that.
the truth was I was afraid to try it out of fear I would enjoy it wayyyy too much.
when I finally tried it I felt so cute, just like a stupid lil puppy. (also learning how much I enjoyed the humiliation aspect)
but of course I did not admit it for months and months until I fell into a comfortable ritual.
Laying on my back with cartoons playing, holding one of my plushies in front of me at arms length, staring into its cute lil eyes and emptying my head and just letting it all go.
all my big boy thoughts being pushed right into my pamp and laying there in all my stinky glory.
I am happily share this experience now but it took awhile for me to accept myself.
now I don't mush it around or go all finger painty with it and find myself slightly grossed out about the clean up but that is all apart of the fun :3
there is NO wrong way to use your diaper <3
love yourself, enjoy your diapers

Reactions: Yoboroad, hotwheelsfan, DinoFrant and 8 others
This is so relatable, I too recently accepted that I like being stinky. My difference is that I wasn't afraid to try it lol. I have been doing it for a long time along with wetting diapers. I used to hate myself for it afterwards and be disgusted and be like I'm not doing that again but I always did. When I finally decided to accept that I like diapers last year some of those feelings about messing remained. That people wouldn't like me and think I'm gross. Then when I started to make babyfur friends I was shocked to find a positive reactions from even people that don't mess when I told them that I kind of like it. Then just looking through babyfur twitter I realized that there are so many of us that do like it. Then I saw a padded fursuit photo that said "Yeah I poop my diapers so what", That then made me like yeah me too.

Reactions: treehopper, Cottontail, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Who is the first to admit to playing with their poop?

Reactions: Cottontail
Seasonedcitizen said:
Who is the first to admit to playing with their poop?
As an adult? Not me. But my mom alleges that I created a poop mural on one of the living room chairs when I was two years old. I certainly don't remember doing it, but I can hear the horror in her voice as she describes it, so I believe it happened. :)

stormypuppy said:
I was once afraid to try messing, I didn't wanna be "one of those" people I so embarrassingly said to myself.
Yeah, that was me as well. I've been into diapers for decades, but hadn't pooped in one until 4-5 years ago. There was definitely a mental block to overcome. I guess I'd summarize my current attitude as: I enjoy messing, but I don't much care for being messy, and of course the cleanup is just a chore. Still, I find myself doing it once every 1-2 months. I never really know when the right mood, the need, and the opportunity will coincide.

Reactions: Nappybum1 and Seasonedcitizen
Back