Scamer?

GypsyNappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
G'day all, just chasing info, has anyone hear of ABDL IMF Service and does anyone know if this woman is a scamer? I'm just getting confused cause, I've been told that this person is a scamer but, she been sending me photos and video of herself

Had ABDL IMF Service told she a scamer but, i have a feeling they're scamer as well.

Can someone please help, I'm in mess of conflict of confusing1000004214.jpg

Beware of anyone who wants money or photos. The wolves photoshop themselves into lambs.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, TeeMousy, GypsyNappy and 1 other person
I saw a woman with a butterfly tattoo in a similar location to hers on Judge Judy. The butterfly was centered on the cleavage of her more than ample bust and was clearly visible in her low cut dress. When she came enthusiastically up the isle to the plaintiff’s desk that butterfly began flapping its wings and looked like it was going to soon become airborne. I don’t know why women who wear low cut dresses get so upset when I look at what they’re clearly displaying. And then there’s women who wear tops that have writing of some type over their breasts who get angered with me because I just happen to be a slow reader!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Seasonedcitizen, geka and 2 others
I would say avoid at all costs. #Scammer

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
what personal information have you sent her already?

Remember that many many people are unfortunately scammers and looking for
A personal information
B photos of you to black mail
C money
or all of the above

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, GypsyNappy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
#scammer

Reactions: AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
Same thing with ABDL IMF Service?

She is a SCAMMER, and I have never heard of ABDL IMF services. Is that the "Adult Baby/Diaper Lover Impossible mission Force"? Where do I sign up?!

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater, Zeke and 1 other person
Anyone who presents 'AB/DL parental services' online is a scammer. Period. There comes a time when the person who practices AB/DL comes to a crossroad as to why they do this: comfort? Sexual expression? A varied blend of the two? It is a rather lonely lifestyle we practice because it is unusual and unorthodox to a Muggle world...and scammers prey on those in it for money & control, with blackmail as a fallback plan. They have already written you off as sick in their eyes and have zero qualms about exploiting you for your cash via any avenue. They are sociopathic predators; give them no room, no quarter in your life whatsoever.

You're here because you need support; we all do. We give it to one another, with no obligation, no control. That's community. There's no better, safer place online to be for that reason...and you're always welcome. So, make a few friends, chat it up, get some answers to your questions! That's what real friends are for. ;)🥳🥰🤗

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, chamberpot, AttilaThePun and 3 others
littlemoosey said:
She is a SCAMMER, and I have never heard of ABDL IMF services. Is that the "Adult Baby/Diaper Lover Impossible mission Force"? Where do I sign up?!
Yes Mr. Phelps it is. Please be careful where you listen to the tape as it has become a fire hazard when it ends.

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, TeeMousy, littlemoosey and 3 others
Anyone can doctor photos and videos especially if she was the one who contacted you. I will tell you this. Do not fall for others in your desperation. Caretakers and caretaking comes with trust. You’re not just going to get someone contacting you and offering to change you and take you to their nursery. If you are confused or stressed that is a black flag and 30 red flags covering the field. DO NOT DISREGARD INTUITION. We all want the white picket fence, but I will tell you this. A real caretaker isn’t in it for the money. It’s never about the money. A real caretaker will know when they found the right little and it comes in patience, care, and real genuine caring.

Anyone can change a diaper. Anyone can act the part. But you will never be satisfied until you find a real one. Not one temporary. If other people are warning you you should bail on the spot don’t even read into it. Otherwise you can have what happened to me and have your little side crushed to where you don’t even want to be baby for months.

Remember:

Caretakers who are real are in it for the love of helping others not getting popular online. I am someone who has done caretaking before and it is something that comes with great time and trust. Even in a temporary situation there is checks of needs on BOTH sides , and many outside communication before even considering to jump in play. If you didn’t it would be the same thing to go to a convention jump into a random strangers arms and be baby. That isn’t respectful to either side. You don’t get trust and they SURE don’t trust you. This is why caretaking even in meetups is meticulously planned and safety procedures are in place. If they contacted you with a bunch of photos saying “look at me and what I have I see your little your nearby come live at my place forever”

Then trust me it will not end well. You could be stuck in a loop during play about costs and what will this cost and you won’t be able to completely be baby, because your worrying about cost and them as well, calculating the end result for some cost.

So consider it harsh but pay-to-play caretakers im sorry are not real caretakers because the love is not real. Anyone can act. Anyone. But when it’s real, you will know. And this does not sound real or safe what you are describing. Please be careful

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, TeeMousy, littlemoosey and 2 others
Nothing showing on Google nor the playstore for 'abdl imf'.
Maybe check with the Nigerian/Indian/Russian/Chinese version? 🤪

• Haha
ade said:
Nothing showing on Google nor the playstore for 'abdl imf'.
Maybe check with the Nigerian/Indian/Russian/Chinese version? 🤪
I bet it stands for “I’m mega fake”

All seriousness though you are right nothing about it. Perhaps they are trying to sound like they are part of some official fake organization

Reactions: AttilaThePun, littlemoosey and BobbiSueEllen
GlitterTheMouse said:
I bet it stands for “I’m mega fake”

All seriousness though you are right nothing about it. Perhaps they are trying to sound like they are part of some official fake organization
Bingo. Image is everything. Run a scam with an impressive name & website...from the comfort of a half-finished suburban basement or a rotting bedroom in a trailer-park. That's how it ends up.

Reactions: Deleted member 77157 and AttilaThePun
I just looked at her page

STEER CLEAR UNDER ALL COSTS!
her pictures , are over edited, and overall works with seductive shots. Avoid avoid avoid

She also has virtually zero content yet followed by 200 people. This person is bad news

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AttilaThePun and littlemoosey
Excuse my ignorance, but what is ABDL IMF Service?
I am about to Google it, of course, but would also be good to get a first hand opinion.

It doesn't load, here 🤭
But I got a better look at her picture in the linkbox: totally looks fake.

I decided to contact her personally and instead of threatening her, I decided to offer her someone to talk to:

Hi my name is Brandon and I’m a little.

I understand the world gets desperate sometimes. I been there before, but your path I been told by some little friends online is not one of caring, and instead used for exploitation.

Instead of me being all “boo boo take down page” I want to offer you instead someone to talk to. If you ever have rough times and you need someone to talk to I open my DMs to you. I am on almost all the time, and my job is to focus on helping those in need and being a friend to the brokenhearted. I’m here if you ever need. I am both a little and sometimes switch to caretaker but I want you to know you’re not alone in this stressful world. Especially online we have to focus on being friendly not tearing each other down.

Have a safe holiday,
Brandon

(Glitter the baby Mouse

)

I am hoping that we can get a response and have her change her ways and instead give her a friend to talk to instead of shooting her down (although she takes advantage of people) Let us be kind to others in need

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun and GypsyNappy
MissMummyUK said:
what is ABDL IMF Service?
It is, 'Give me money desperate person!'

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, MissMummyUK and Deleted member 77157
Don't waste your time, Glitter. Predators aren't worth the time you give them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 77157
Back