Running water

LordDuque said:
That’s the same for everyone. Have u never heard about making someone wet the bed by passing water from one glass to another?
See my post above. It definately worked for me!

Running water worked for me as a kid. Never to the point of losing control in my pants, that would’ve been really embarrassing.

But the sound of it would make me realize I needed to pee. And I would turn the tap on a little if I was in the bathroom and had lost the urge — it would make me need to go again.

CPDude said:
Running water in a sink always makes me pee within seconds. Am I alone?
Not only does that, but tonite my wife opened the patio door next to me, and a cold breeze (it's 27 degrees out) hit me and I started wetting my diaper right away

Reactions: chamberpot and Angelapinks
BWAron said:
Not only does that, but tonite my wife opened the patio door next to me, and a cold breeze (it's 27 degrees out) hit me and I started wetting my diaper right away
Yes that happens to me sometimes even though I dress warm for the cold weather if it is windy or even breezy I get a chill and just start wetting sometimes. In the Fall and through the winter I always wear tights or fleece lined leggings under my clothes and the Lycra helps to hold my diaper or pull up from showing too much. I also wear long sweaters to cover my backside so it is not too noticeable around family .

Reactions: BWAron
The cold really effects me. Just walking through the dairy section of the supermarket can make me have the urge to pee. I'm incontinent at night, but usual can hold it during the day. The last time I lost ìt while I was awake was at night was pumping gas in the winter. The cold got to me. I tried as hard as I could, but could not hold back a flood. I was not wearing a diaper at the time either. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, sport1, munkey and 1 other person
When I wash the dishes after dinner, just putting my hands in the dishwater is usually enough to trigger the urge, but only short of me actually having an "accident."

Many is the time where I've found myself squirming and crossing my legs, just to get through doing the dinner dishes.

Reactions: BWAron
wiliawi said:
The cold really effects me. Just walking through the dairy section of the supermarket can make me have the urge to pee. I'm incontinent at night, but usual can hold it during the day. The last time I lost ìt while I was awake was at night was pumping gas in the winter. The cold got to me. I tried as hard as I could, but could not hold back a flood. I was not wearing a diaper at the time either. 🙄
Yes it always happenes to me when pumping gas but I am usually prepared as it has happened so often.

Angelapinks said:
Yes it always happenes to me when pumping gas but I am usually prepared as it has happened so often.
Usually daytime is not a problem for me, so I was in unprepared. So much for my BSA experience. 😆

Reactions: Angelapinks
Running water, brushing my teeth, if I get annoyed by something, all of these makes my bladder release with no warning.
Other times sitting in my couch, then all the sudden very strong urges to pee strikes, and there’s Nothing I can do about it.
strange thing is, it is so difficult to anticipate, even though I do timed voiding to avoid accidents, I still have them all over.

Reactions: Angelapinks and SDB2014
It rained all day yesterday and my Nappy was no different !

That happens to me everytime I run water in the sink. Doing dishes
or hand laundry. I'm kinda surprised I don't pee when I stand naked at
the sink shaving.

wiliawi said:
The same happened to me a few yrs ago had to go straight home.

ClaudTheBear said:
*Raises hand^

The sound of running water will start bladder spasms and I'm wet soon after.
I was potty trained that way. I still have to pee when I hear running water some 65 years later TNX to Mom, curses

I don't need water to make me pee. I don't feel when I wet. But it doesn't help when I go near waterfalls or rivers. One of the main reasons I wear a big thick diaper when I go out. But I am both bowel and urinary ic

I could have just taken a leak in the bathroom or in my diaper...and then go to the kitchen sink to fill a glass with water and I get the urge to pee again! JEEZ!

Reactions: sport1, Angelapinks and chamberpot
It makes me want to wee pretty much every time I’m near a sink with running water and quite a bit when I wash my hands. I’m not sure why this is - but it’s something I’ve learned to overcome.

What does Niagara Falls do for ya?

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and CLPP
CLPP said:
I could have just taken a leak in the bathroom or in my diaper...and then go to the kitchen sink to fill a glass with water and I get the urge to pee again! JEEZ!
The same with me.

Andrewgdfw said:
What does Niagara Falls do for ya?
Went down there in the Fall, and as I got closer the floodgates opened for me. Luckily I was wearing an overnight pull up with rubber pasnts for the drive not knowing if any bathrooms would be open.

Reactions: Diaperman0723
I too have urges and wet nappy when faced with running water. Filling the car up at a petrol bowser also sets my bladder off some times.

Tonight I had something different. Making dinner, and I was trying to empty the contents of a can of food into a pot. As the sauce was a bit dry, upending the can over the pot didn’t help, so I started to jiggle the can up and down quickly, which caused a bladder release after a few seconds. Weird!

Back