Running water

All this talk of running water caused me to wet myself. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chamberpot, Mathew and Angelapinks
sport1 said:
When I help my wife with dishes always wet.One time before my incontinence got bad was pumping gas and felt something wrong looked down and had wet my pants running down my leg.
Same here with the filling up with fuel , but haven’t wet my self yet , its a pain when you’re filling a 400ltr truck up with diesel from the red mark on the gauge

• Wow
Reactions: sport1 and Angelapinks
Yes running water of any kind unfortunately like the fountain in the park I go to. I can't stand there too long or I am wet in minutes. I have not been back to Niagara Falls since Covid but was looking forward to the Christmas light display but if I stand within earshot of the Falls I am sure I will soak my Pull-up and have a leaking accident before making it back to the car. I really do not have any control these days, I just find myself wetting at the craziest times with no feeling of needing to go.

CPDude said:
Running water in a sink always makes me pee within seconds. Am I alone?
Kitchen sink is the biggest trigger for my urges.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Being in diapers 24/7 due to my incontinence, running water gets me every time. First thing I have to do after showering is put a diaper on. Then I can continue getting ready for the day. Even washing my hands or dishes triggers it.

parcelboy2 said:
Same here with the filling up with fuel , but haven’t wet my self yet , its a pain when you’re filling a 400ltr truck up with diesel from the red mark on the gauge
That would be 670 USD in Germany today, just saying. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
When I was a small boy, probably about 6 or 7, I was in hospital for something and the nurse needed a wee sample and she came in and poured water from one jug into another. Result … instant sample!!! Actually I think she probably regretted it as I soaked the bed!!

• Wow
I actually live on the coast so anytime I go for a walk by the waters edge I am guaranteed a wet Nappy, it never fails to happen.

• Wow
Napincolove said:
It has always been the case with me, mum used to run the tap before we went out anywhere to ensue I left with an empty bladder, these days it just leaves me wetting my Nappy whether I like it or notjustvrecrntly while out with the wife we stopped for a coffee, the lady poured the water and off went my bladder and when the wife refilled her cup my bladder let go again, I was so wet I had to do a toilet hunt only to find the public toilet shut for repairs, that was a very short day out !
My mom would the same thing.

parcelboy2 said:
I now wet anytime around running water.

I thought I were the only one , now I see I'm not the only one yeah happens the same thing to me.

dltrainer said:
I thought I were the only one , now I see I'm not the only one yeah happens the same thing to me.
Yes, I don't dare go to Niagara Falls without a diaper on or else I would become wet very fast LOL. To be honest I can't even drive too far from home without being protected as I just start to wet when the need arises and I can't stop at will either.

That’s the same for everyone. Have u never heard about making someone wet the bed by passing water from one glass to another?

Reactions: Teddy02
I typically use my diapers for their intended purpose once they've reached their end-of-life (meaning I've put them on and taken them off enough times that they're about to fall apart and duct-tape is no longer powerful enough : P ). This morning I was having a difficult time letting go but as soon as I turned on the bathroom faucet, Niagara Falls.

I cant say that I've really had that particular issue, maybe minorly. What I have noticed is that anymore when I get in the shower and the warm water first hits me I release automatically. Anyone have an issue like that?

LordDuque said:
That’s the same for everyone. Have u never heard about making someone wet the bed by passing water from one glass to another?
Did that at Boy Scout Camp by putting their hand in a glass of warm water.

I never really believed in the running water thing until just a few years ago, now I can't make a coffee without the sudden argue to go

Angelapinks said:
That I heard worked too, but I wasn’t sure worked,…as I read it does :p

Angelapinks said:
Someone tried that with me when I was asleep on the couch when I was about 18 . Only problem was that I started to dream that I was fingering some women and started humping the couch 🤣🤣🤣 one of them was my friends wife and was horrified at what I was doing 😂

if im in an area and then the second a foset comes on i pee

Back