Rubbers

vp39 said:
The term has been passed on from a previous generation so often that even people who didn't live eighty years ago often refer to plastic pants as rubber pants, rubberpants, or rubbers. My background in chemistry prevents me from doing that though...rubber pants and plastiic pants are quite different.
use to like the early platex girdles because they had rubber in their make up. always keeps napkins, ot diapers secure.Sometimes i'll wear with pantyhose underneath, then gartered stockings over them, and finally a short satin slip, when i sleep,

Reactions: Angelapinks
I also have white rubber panties, I'm not really a fan, because I don't like the texture of the panties that rub me on my thighs when my diaper is wet and heavy, this my wife who bought it for me at the beginning of my bedwetting, plus it's very good that I undress her, She makes me wear it only to punish me when my diaper has leaked to bed.😞

michaelmc said:
PVC was invented in 1872 then the process improved in 1913 how old are you? :unsure:
Even I'm not that old.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Angelapinks, MegaLugia and 1 other person
Fireball44 said:
use to like the early platex girdles because they had rubber in their make up. always keeps napkins, ot diapers secure.Sometimes i'll wear with pantyhose underneath, then gartered stockings over them, and finally a short satin slip, when i sleep,
My first encounter with my mothers rubber girdle was about 1959. I saw it on the bed and was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I put it on every chance I got and later in life I found Sears was selling them off about 1972 I think so I bought 2 of them and wish I could have gotten more in my size.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and vp39
I do not like Rubber and or PVC Pants too Hot and when I sweat in them they start rubbing in all wrong places. But I do like and use the PUL Plastic Panties they are breathable reversable and washable as all the others mentioned here are. The brand I get is Mommy Sabine (My Inner Baby) these are actually from Rearz or the same as Rearz as when they were shipped they came from Rearz.

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
fredy552 said:
I do not like Rubber and or PVC Pants too Hot and when I sweat in them they start rubbing in all wrong places. But I do like and use the PUL Plastic Panties they are breathable reversable and washable as all the others mentioned here are. The brand I get is Mommy Sabine (My Inner Baby) these are actually from Rearz or the same as Rearz as when they were shipped they came from Rearz.
Pocket nappies are the best you can use them like plastic pants or fill them with inserts or towels

Reactions: fredy552
fredy552 said:
I have some of the PUL pants from Rearz and also some of the Trifecta pants with the plastic like coating. They are Northshore but I got them from Age Comfort in Canada.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and BillSpeed
Got some latex pants due from Kastley, got numerous plastic ones

Reactions: DLPeakOut, BillSpeed, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
tim5061 said:
Does anyone enjoy wearing rubber pants?
love wearing rubber pants, no worry about leaking like diaper covers do.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Angelapinks
I grew up in rubber pants and they will always have an nostalgic allure for me but for practicality the coated fabric panties by Kleinert's and Gary are my current choice.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, BillSpeed, michaelmc and 1 other person
sissybaby34 said:
I love my rubber pants. They are what I wore when i was young and into my teens over a nappy for bed wetting. I have a few pairs that have lasted for a long time so long as you treat them with care. Wash in mild soap, rinse well and air dry. In recent years I have got mine from here, https://en.kinkydiapers.com/ At first you might think they are expensive, but trust me they are worth it. Superb quality and extremely well made.
Thank you for pointing out this site. Great items, I have just ordered some rubber pants. Delivery cost to the UK is hight though @£48.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
Boobalishious said:
Thank you for pointing out this site. Great items, I have just ordered some rubber pants. Delivery cost to the UK is hight though @£48.
WOW, shipping to Canada may be double that, but I love there rubber wear.

I love rubber pants as well, the cartoons all the way to the jewel tones in various colors from plastic to vinyl. They sure save a lot of laundering. ☺️

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Angelapinks
I enjoy wearing rubber pants ,I have several pairs including bloomers ,very comfortable with cloth diapers.

• Love
i am crazy for rubber , latex and pic panties. My first inkling that I am an ABDL was as a young boy when I stole my younger brother's rubber diaper pants. My mother heard them under my pjs and made me take them off and I never forgot the incredible pleasure of both wearing them and of getting caught.

Reactions: Luvshugs, BabyLouise, vp39 and 3 others
Back