Rubbers

Knickers4all said:
I do and so a lot of my customers.

I like your plastic pants too šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia and Wini22
Forced said:
I recently bought my first pair of rubber pants from a UK seller on eBay.
Love them over a cloth nappy and will certainly buy some more.
I see in the photo it says Kastley fantasy wear. I had a catalog from Kastley many years ago and actually for got about them. I love the look of these and may check out getting some but shipping costs to Canada may be a bit high.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Forced
my favorite rubber pants are the latex rubber pants, other type of rubbers would fail in a short time.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Angelapinks
I have one pair of rubber pants, and am not such a fan of them anymore, as they are tight, and really press the diaper in so tight, I tend to leak out the leg openings before the pee flows towards the back.

PrettyGirl76 said:
I have one pair of rubber pants, and am not such a fan of them anymore, as they are tight, and really press the diaper in so tight, I tend to leak out the leg openings before the pee flows towards the back.
Sounds like you don't have the correct size or style of rubber pants. There are hundreds of styles to choose from. I am sue you would be able to find a pair which fit you properly, and are comfortable to wear.

Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia and PrettyGirl76
I have a major latex fetish, so yes, I love wearing rubber pants, skirts, dresses, maid, nurse and schoolgirl uniforms...

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, sissybaby34, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
Iā€™ve always loved rubber pants. I grew up somewhat confused about them however. Sometimes mom, referred to my plastic pants, as rubber pants, and in turn I did also. Later, I learned there was actually a difference. I mostly only saw rubber pants, in older movies, or tv. I already loved plastic pants, and became fascinated with rubber ones. I had no way of getting any back then. What really put a ā€œrubber pantsā€ hook in my psyche, was when I saw certain episodes of The Little Rascals. One, ā€œForgotten Babiesā€, Spanky was put in charge of watching the other kids little bothers & sisters. There was this one baby, who kept climbing the stairs, so Spanky decides to glue his rubber pants to the floor! In another episode, ā€œLittle Papaā€, Spanky has to watch his little sister, when he wants to play football. So he thinks if he wears her out, sheā€™ll sleep. He tries walking her back and forth, while doing so, he uses her dress to keep hold of her, which exposes her rubber pants. I will always fondly remember, such glimpses of actual rubber pants for tv, and movies. It took my years, before I was able to get really rubber pants. My first were rubber bloomers, followed by many pairs of rubber pants, and still counting ! I do not neglect plastic pants however šŸ˜
This is for you!

Attachments

• 7F597F4A-3290-4CCA-9C81-933335703F40.jpeg
    7F597F4A-3290-4CCA-9C81-933335703F40.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Luvshugs and Angelapinks
`I do Tim I have some on my garden line drying as I chat.

Reactions: toddlerPampers
I think you mean actual rubber pants, which Iā€™m not into. People still say rubber pants though, words I love!

My thing is Gerber pull-ons, even over disposables. However, I recently purchased a pair of Tuffy vinyl pants from Protex. The material is 7mm thick, making them more like rubber pants, and I just love them, the look, the feel, no doubt Iā€™m a big toddler tearing around the house in just diapers!

Attachments

• 95FF9481-3209-41CE-B8AB-D4131ADA161F.jpeg
    95FF9481-3209-41CE-B8AB-D4131ADA161F.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BBFA4AD2-7EBA-4ED2-9291-EDC72CB61215.jpeg
    BBFA4AD2-7EBA-4ED2-9291-EDC72CB61215.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Love
Reactions: Brumas94, Luvshugs and Angelapinks
I often think that the term rubberpants is often associated to plastic pants. They are very different but the term often reflects both!.

Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39, Janetsy77 and 1 other person
I have to say I prefer plastic panties but more recently the increased availability of TPU plastic panties has opened up a new world.

They are much more durable than traditional plastics and they definitely have that rubbery feel and texture. The donā€™t go brittle or crack and they very tough, not to mention that other big benefit, theyā€™re very noisy too. šŸ¤­

They are readily available in the uk and I use a supplier called St Moritz. They trade on eBay and also have a website. Lots of choice and colours, I can recommend them for excellent service and quick postage if you want try them.

Jenny x ā¤ļø

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks, MegaLugia and 2 others
I have a pair of rubber pants. I mostly wear them overnight with a high capacity nappy underneath. in the morning the nappy will be soaked but the rubbers keep the bed dry.

• Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, MegaLugia, michaelmc and 1 other person
sissygirlpink said:
I have to say I prefer plastic panties but more recently the increased availability of TPU plastic panties has opened up a new world.

They are much more durable than traditional plastics and they definitely have that rubbery feel and texture. The donā€™t go brittle or crack and they very tough, not to mention that other big benefit, theyā€™re very noisy too. šŸ¤­

They are readily available in the uk and I use a supplier called St Moritz. They trade on eBay and also have a website. Lots of choice and colours, I can recommend them for excellent service and quick postage if you want try them.

Jenny x ā¤ļø
TPU i need to.look.at this site

Yeah I have rubber items including pants/shorts etc.

Really depends if my partner wants me to wear them or not. I'm not fussed either way.

If I'm with a Mistress as a partner then I will wear whatever she wants me to wear just to please her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
sissygirlpink said:

Jenny x ā¤ļø
I agre. St Amorite is a great supplier

ben0510 said:
I have a pair of rubber pants. I mostly wear them overnight with a high capacity nappy underneath. in the morning the nappy will be soaked but the rubbers keep the bed dry.
My rubber bloomers do the same for me

• Love
Every impermeable material has its pros and cons. For me coated nylon (Kleinert's, Gary's) is the is the most durable and practical (no weight). Vinyl, when it's soft has a texture that is can't be beat. But if I were forced to choose it would be good old fashioned latex because it's closest to skin texture-but that's nostalgia speaking and I know it.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
DLPeakOut said:
I often think that the term rubberpants is often associated to plastic pants. They are very different but the term often reflects both!.
The term has been passed on from a previous generation so often that even people who didn't live eighty years ago often refer to plastic pants as rubber pants, rubberpants, or rubbers. My background in chemistry prevents me from doing that though...rubber pants and plastiic pants are quite different.

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia, Trina and 1 other person
I agree with vp39. Plastic pants and rubber pants are very different. Obviously, the same is true when it comes to plastic sheets vs rubber sheets. At the time when I was born,, plastic had not yet been invented/discovered, so it was rubber pants and a rubber sheet all the way for me, as you can easily tell by my name on this account. Hurrah for rubber pants and rubber sheets!!!!

s you can tell from my name on this account, I still prefer rubber pants and rubber sheets.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks, MegaLugia and 2 others
RubbersheetRob said:
I agree with vp39. Plastic pants and rubber pants are very different. Obviously, the same is true when it comes to plastic sheets vs rubber sheets. At the time when I was born,, plastic had not yet been invented/discovered, so it was rubber pants and a rubber sheet all the way for me, as you can easily tell by my name on this account. Hurrah for rubber pants and rubber sheets!!!!

s you can tell from my name on this account, I still prefer rubber pants and rubber sheets.
PVC was invented in 1872 then the process improved in 1913 how old are you? :unsure:

Reactions: Angelapinks and MegaLugia
Back