Ride-on walkers

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was thinking about buying a baby walker like this but my balance is bad. Are they pretty balanced when an adult rides one, or do they tip easy? I want one!!!!!

Too bad no one makes these in adult size.

lilzander382 said:
Too bad no one makes these in adult size.

But then it wouldn't be that babyish

They didn't have these when I was a toddler.

DanielW said:
I had one kind of like this only all plastic...I actually remember tipping over in in doing down hills...and not being able to get up or out of it.

View attachment 34554
I would LOVE something like that too. I wouldn't need much balance. I wouldn't go down hills in it, that's for sure. lol. Just roll around the house in it with nothing but a diaper on, barefoot, playing with my toys. Man, I wish! I'm pretty sure Tykables makes one.

Katie2fingers said:
I would LOVE something like that too. I wouldn't need much balance. I wouldn't go down hills in it, that's for sure. lol. Just roll around the house in it with nothing but a diaper on, barefoot, playing with my toys. Man, I wish! I'm pretty sure Tykables makes one.
Only sling-seat walkers for adults are the ones made by RIFTON, Inc, .and they are like > $2,000.00/each for us physically disabled.

I have a Tot Rider that after a little work I could ride in it it's great fun.Copy of Tot Rider 2 013.JPGCopy of DSCN6492.JPGCopy of DSCN6502.JPG

DanielW said:
I had one kind of like this only all plastic...I actually remember tipping over in in doing down hills...and not being able to get up or out of it.

View attachment 34554

That happened to my young son and I bashed it and stomped on it. He loved it and my wife made me fix it....sigh. These things really aren't safe for toddlers though.

I picked this walker up some time ago and didn't work on for more than a year. It tock some doing to make it work for me but it's so cool. The one I want to try is the TOT RIDER TWO it should be less work to rework..

0003187802886_500X500.jpg8da33f786093f31ef95a846f9d3b0437.jpg

I so want to get a walker like this

Reactions: TyphaHare
bn3baby said:
I have a Tot Rider that after a little work I could ride in it it's great fun.

bn3baby how did you make the seat fit. I want to get a walker but not sure how to fix the seat. The hole in the tray where the seat sits in is big enough for me to fit but not with the seat fitted.

I saw on youtube awhile back this teenaged girl sat on her legs in one like that, but I can't find it now.

Reactions: ABdrew
Is this the one your thinking of.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ABdrew
Now I want one even more after watching that

bn3baby said:
Is this the one your thinking of.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, but she's so little, she can fit

Hey, how did you fix your walker so you can use it? That's awesome..

Well let's start first off you want to look for a older walker the new ones such as the one shown by ABdrew are of too light a plastic and are to small to use. The TOT RIDER that I use is better than it first looked, but there was lots of work before it could be used. What you need is something like the Safety 1 walker or the TOT RIDER 2 they will be good starting points.

Some are saying that you want to ride them down a hill that's not going to happen the wheels are to small and will dig in just watch kids in strollers .

Back