Rhumba Pants

A
sistersissy said:
I asked her about the possibility of having a specially modified pair of knickers made for me, which apparently she can do as I just want a different colour fabric, which is great - but she referred me to a page on that website that has some frilly knicker concept designs on display, from which she thinks she'll add one or two of those designs to add to her range. Here is the page if you want to take a sneak look: https://frillyknickers.shop/frilly-knickers-concept-designs . I like them all, tbh, but especially those ones with the big bows on the back. Here's my favourites:

View attachment 106834

View attachment 106835

View attachment 106836

love all three pairs and in particular the top pair. I have a few pairs from that site and the owner is very knowledgeable and helpful. Will be emailing her shortly and asking if it is possible for the first pair in white!

SashaNicole said:
Terry nappy and plastic pants under this pair of Rhumba pants.
Do you have a Mummy Sasha

PansyPetal said:
I just adore the extra layer of frills and have several pairs of extremely frilly knickers some of which are clearly visible below the hem of one of my very short baby dresses. I feel so incredibly girlish and like to show them off to Mummy's friends despite their teasing. If my pretty undies cannot be seen I will deliberately lift my dress to show them off. All genuine sissies love to show off their prettiest clothes and I love being told how pretty I look. If I overdo it Mummy tells me to stop showing off and slaps my legs.
What a lucky baby girl you are
My ex wife used to baby me often but we split up just as I was ready to be outed to her friends
Really wish I had experienced it as she told them all after we had split
Will never forgive her

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Angelapinks said:
Would we go back and relive out teen years. I am not sure as there are some awful parts I would not relive but the dressing and collecting plastic pants was a thrill I would love to re-create.
My sister was a bedwetter and was put back into nappies aged nine
I was 12 and really jealous that it wasn’t me despite the shame
Seeing her rubbers being pulled up over her nappy still excites me

Reactions: Angelapinks, Nappyboybob and Chrissie
Babynix said:
Do you have a Mummy Sasha
No I do not. I nappy myself and do have an extensive collection of frilly baby pants though.

• Love
Reactions: Luvshugs, Angelapinks and Chrissie
Babynix said:
Who is taking your photos
My wife took some, camera tripod on others.

Reactions: Babynix and Angelapinks
I am so with you, my favorite pants

Reactions: Angelapinks
MikeDJ said:
Im not into the dress up sissy clothing(dresses,shoes, frillysocks, etc....) that many sissies will wear. I do however, have such a thing for those frilly rhumba panties. A nice shiny white satin one with lots of lace ruffles! Also a nice plastic lining inside too, since I really love diapers and plastic pants mostly ...So I have a few rhumbas to go over my diaper. It looks so cute covering that thick diaper on my butt! Thats about as far I go though with putting on any frilly clothes....
defo are fun over terries and the plastic pants within them are great...feel like a toddler,,,:):)

Reactions: oldskool, Trina and Angelapinks
Hopefully I will be ordering these gorgeous frilly panties soon to add to my collection. I have made the initial enquiry.

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Angelapinks, PaddedRita and 3 others
Latest pic of me in a nappy with plastic pants and rhumba pants

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink, Bipippa, Samantha and 6 others
very nice sasha

SashaNicole said:
And these are my new plastic frilly pants for when I want to be a baby girl. It’s difficult to tell they are plastic though.
Cute & adorable. Need to get me some.

SashaNicole said:
Hello and I apologise in advance if this subject matter has already been disclosed.
I think I am obsessed with Rhumba Panties! I cannot stop buying them and so far I have so many pairs it’s crazy. I adore not only how they feel but also how they look when I glance them in the mirror. The rows of lace across the rear drive me mad.
I know some sissy girls have them in nylon but for me they must be in crisp satin and I have so many pairs that I have not even worn so I can occasionally take them out and caress the brand new crisp satin.
I appreciate I may be going a bit over the top but are there any other sissy girls with a desire for ruffled panties as much as I have?
And let’s be honest they look great over a nappy or on their own.
My favourite colour is white closely followed by pink.
A pic of one of my fav pairs below
Sasha
i have 2 prs white baby blue love em feel so good on me too.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
SashaNicole said:
Latest pic of me in a nappy with plastic pants and rhumba pants
Very cute 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and daisycupcake
SashaNicole said:
Hello and I apologise in advance if this subject matter has already been disclosed.
I think I am obsessed with Rhumba Panties! I cannot stop buying them and so far I have so many pairs it’s crazy. I adore not only how they feel but also how they look when I glance them in the mirror. The rows of lace across the rear drive me mad.
I know some sissy girls have them in nylon but for me they must be in crisp satin and I have so many pairs that I have not even worn so I can occasionally take them out and caress the brand new crisp satin.
I appreciate I may be going a bit over the top but are there any other sissy girls with a desire for ruffled panties as much as I have?
And let’s be honest they look great over a nappy or on their own.
My favourite colour is white closely followed by pink.
A pic of one of my fav pairs below
Sasha
I'm in the UK and not working due to ill health so wish I had a pair I love them

Samantha said:
Very cute 🥰
Hi I'm sissyemma in uk desperate to own frillys to wear but due to my health after loosing everything in a house fire I'm not working and unable to carry on being a little girl so want help xxxxxx love sissy emma

• Sad
Reactions: Samantha
SissyEmma2023 said:
Hi I'm sissyemma in uk desperate to own frillys to wear but due to my health after loosing everything in a house fire I'm not working and unable to carry on being a little girl so want help xxxxxx love sissy emma
So where abouts are you Hun I'm in Dorset United Kingdom

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
Recent pic of me in a nappy,plastic pants and Rhumba pants.

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, sissygirlpink, sistersissy and 9 others
Back