Rhumba Pants

SashaNicole

Prissy Frilly Sissy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and I apologise in advance if this subject matter has already been disclosed.
I think I am obsessed with Rhumba Panties! I cannot stop buying them and so far I have so many pairs it’s crazy. I adore not only how they feel but also how they look when I glance them in the mirror. The rows of lace across the rear drive me mad.
I know some sissy girls have them in nylon but for me they must be in crisp satin and I have so many pairs that I have not even worn so I can occasionally take them out and caress the brand new crisp satin.
I appreciate I may be going a bit over the top but are there any other sissy girls with a desire for ruffled panties as much as I have?
And let’s be honest they look great over a nappy or on their own.
My favourite colour is white closely followed by pink.
A pic of one of my fav pairs below
Sasha

Attachments

• EE5F7524-5105-4A76-91E6-11134CF25813.jpeg
    EE5F7524-5105-4A76-91E6-11134CF25813.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, BillSpeed, Bertie63 and 22 others
I like the silky looking rumba panty. I'd like to get 6 pair of those white satin and lace ones. Any place you buy in particular?

I buy them all over the place ! Satin and ruffles are Devine.
I pay over the odds for better pairs

• Love
Reactions: piper23 and Angelapinks
Those are super cute.
They are one of those items of clothing/panties that you think would look cute on you and be fun to wear, but for some reason don't own any, lol.

Plus they are best under looser flowy skirts/dresses. Wearing them under a tight skirt or jeans/pants would just sorta defeat the purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoalaGirly and Angelapinks
Best when worn oversized covering doubled diapers and then wearing a very wide hem "A" line skaters skirt.
After all you really want to show off these beauties don't you ?
Rhumba and ruffled lace tennis panties were designed to show off a tantalizing glimpse of this lingerie art !

• Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, duckling, greatdane and 4 others
I think you are spot on! I will never forget in my youth watching Chris Evert and Tracey Austin dashing around Wimbledon and giving us a flash of cute frilly panties.
So I suppose Rhumba panties should be no exception.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBilly, Angelapinks and Nappyboybob
My favorite panties!

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie and Angelapinks
Too bad us guys can't so the same - well YES we can - but it is open to SISSY ridicule !
In private all is well - in public (or is that pubic) the house of cards falls the Games of Thrones is defeated.
I like tennis stories where the appropriate fashionable lingerie for the male is the ruffled frilly butt and
thigh leg bands in lacy detailing and vivid contrasting colors to the outerwear so as to not be missed -OR-
is that to be sissy ? This of course requires that tantalizing glimpse short hemmed skirt or dress !!!

Well gotta go - open invitation to a game - LOVE SET MATCH made at ADISC.ORG

Reactions: Pinksissygirl, satin, BabyprinceS and 1 other person
Reactions: Mpls and Angelapinks
Im not into the dress up sissy clothing(dresses,shoes, frillysocks, etc....) that many sissies will wear. I do however, have such a thing for those frilly rhumba panties. A nice shiny white satin one with lots of lace ruffles! Also a nice plastic lining inside too, since I really love diapers and plastic pants mostly ...So I have a few rhumbas to go over my diaper. It looks so cute covering that thick diaper on my butt! Thats about as far I go though with putting on any frilly clothes....

Reactions: tobebabygirl, satin, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I love rhumbas, especially over a diaper and then peeking out a little from under a short pleated skirt. Sissy heaven.

Reactions: tobebabygirl, SissyJoanne, ChrisK and 3 others
SashaNicole said:
Hello and I apologise in advance if this subject matter has already been disclosed.
I think I am obsessed with Rhumba Panties! I cannot stop buying them and so far I have so many pairs it’s crazy. I adore not only how they feel but also how they look when I glance them in the mirror. The rows of lace across the rear drive me mad.
I know some sissy girls have them in nylon but for me they must be in crisp satin and I have so many pairs that I have not even worn so I can occasionally take them out and caress the brand new crisp satin.
I appreciate I may be going a bit over the top but are there any other sissy girls with a desire for ruffled panties as much as I have?
Sasha

Hi @SashaNicole

I have always had a love and affinity for frilly knickers and none more so than rhumba panties.

Quite simply, they are gorgeous and if I could dress as freely as I’d like, I would wear them always.

They scream sissy and I declare myself as such, oops, I think my username says that anyway. 🤣🤣

Like you white, pure white is my favourite but I always wanted to get some in white with different coloured lace over the bum. Yellow, pink, blue, red and also panties in those colours with contrasting white lace.

Maybe one day.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: BabyprinceS, Trina, Angelapinks and 1 other person
My new addiction to my Rhumba collection. Plastic lined too. I can’t stop buying Rhumba pants.

Attachments

• 3B0F03A8-B75F-4188-ACB0-F42F3197E067.jpeg
    3B0F03A8-B75F-4188-ACB0-F42F3197E067.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Love
Reactions: Patricia48, tobebabygirl, Bertie63 and 15 others
SashaNicole said:
My new addiction to my Rhumba collection. Plastic lined too. I can’t stop buying Rhumba pants.
Very pretty @SashaNicole I just love my rhumba panties too. 🥰

I bought 2 pairs of these recently in pink and blue polka dot, also plastic lined.

View attachment 82919

They’re available on Amazon just search for haian frilly plastic pants.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, NannaAnnabelle, Chrissie and 6 others
SashaNicole said:
I think you are spot on! I will never forget in my youth watching Chris Evert and Tracey Austin dashing around Wimbledon and giving us a flash of cute frilly panties.
So I suppose Rhumba panties should be no exception.
Need a cold shower now just remebering it!

• Love
Reactions: Freddie07601 and sissygirlpink
I grew up loving frilly panties, I used to run home from school to watch Wimbledon tennis on the BBC, my mam thought I was going to be a tennis fanatic, sadly I was becoming more and more ABDL 🙂Screenshot_20220722-110158_Pinterest.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: tobebabygirl, Ecchi231, Ali123 and 16 others
I love that pic. Wish I could play tennis dressed like that

• Love
Reactions: Mpls, Nappyboybob, Angelapinks and 1 other person
SashaNicole said:
Sasha
SissyJenny2 said:
Very pretty @SashaNicole I just love my rhumba panties too. 🥰

I bought 2 pairs of these recently in pink and blue polka dot, also plastic lined.

View attachment 82919

They’re available on Amazon just search for haian frilly plastic pants.

Jenny xx

❤️
Just colour me pink and jealous. I have many pairs but nothing like these wonderful pink large ruffle ones. They just scream to be on view under a short skater skirt or kilt or even my black pleated school skirt.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BillSpeed, Chrissie and 4 others
Nappyboybob said:
I grew up loving frilly panties, I used to run home from school to watch Wimbledon tennis on the BBC, my mam thought I was going to be a tennis fanatic, sadly I was becoming more and more ABDL 🙂View attachment 82930

This is the poster I had on my wall as a youngster, my mates looked a bit weird at me but I think they were jealous, thanks for sharing a real memory from my past.

I loved it.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: OriginalWetone, dreamerover9000, Chrissie and 2 others
SissyJenny2 said:
This is the poster I had on my wall as a youngster, my mates looked a bit weird at me but I think they were jealous, thanks for sharing a real memory from my past.

I loved it.

Jenny xx

❤️
I did not have posters on my walls in the late 60's. I was moved into the front room (my parents old bedroom) when dad caught me watching the girls next door in their bedroom with the curtains open. It was 12 feet away directly across from room and I was watching them change, often to see what they were wearing as I was jealous of their skirts and dresses and panties with lace edges and of course tights that I had a love for. My new bedroom had gold patterned fancy wallpaper you would find in a dining room so I asked if I could paint over them. Mom & dad were very surprised when they saw black walls with Flurescent Day-glo painted mandelas and Japanese script on my bedroom walls. I also had a black lite suspended in the middle of the room that made everything pop off the walls. I got the idea from stores in the Village in Toronto in the late 60's and a local Disco Club at the hotel I worked in after school. The room remained like that until early 70's when I moved out for my own apartment after I got a full time job. I never saw a poster like this but did try to find some Rhumba Tennis panties like these once.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita, BillSpeed, Diapersntights and 1 other person
Back