BobbiSueEllen said:
They're not Pampers or Luvs without that sweet Pampers smell... 🤗 🥰
mmmm.... hell yes!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Wow! Expensive.

Reactions: Easyupssuck41, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Paddy2020 said:
i can't help my little side being like this, when i regress do enter the mine phase

Last edited:
So I think I have seen these before and they do sell these. I do believe they just glue it on. For me it's not realistic enough.

Reactions: BigKid25
I have bought from kinky dream and it was pretty good, though they were glued on and not even sliced to allow the diaper ANY capacity to help absorb a wetting.

I was going to make some of my own once I reverse engineered it, but it definitely seems labor intensive when, realistically, I'm not THAT into it and am trying to not blast all my cash (as I have been doing lately).

Well done on the glue job though. It looks nice!

Reactions: TigerDL
Would love to see some replica 70s or early 80s Pampers made in adult size.

Jonjon said:
I'd really like Easy Ups or Pull-Ups in an adult size (I couldn't hope to fit in the child-size product) - tear-away side seams and all.
I am at the point where I can pull up a drynites L/XL (8-15years) without it tearing apart, once I reach my target weight I will be able to wear them just fine. Libero also has size 10 Sleep Tight pull-ups which are 35-60 kg, slightly bigger than drynites so I will wear those too.

Kayleigh said:
Wow! Expensive.
You seem to have a nack for under-statement! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kayleigh
Why though? For that price you can get premium ABU diapers which are much better....

I really wish that there were more replicas of baby nappies. I'm still a fan of ABU Super Dry Kids for the simple reason I remember the 1990's Pampers they are based on.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
I look at it this way: We will NEVER get actual Pampers for the ABDL market. Thankfully, we have Bambinos, Tykables, Rearz, and whoever else.

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleScotty
where are u getting these look a likes?

Yeeeeeaaah ...you know those ice creams vans (UK and USA) with Disney characters all over them (?)

...exactly.

Real or Fake?

GermanDL said:
Real or Fake?
I think they're kind of home made but I'm not entirely sure... Certainly not manufactured by any known brand

somehow i think i better go with Crinklz as they are High Quality diapers instead of
whatever diaper they have used that just looks like a Pampers but isn't

GermanDL said:
somehow i think i better go with Crinklz as they are High Quality diapers instead of
whatever diaper they have used that just looks like a Pampers but isn't
It's some adult brand that they have used glue to attach a Pampers or Huggies over top. You could do this yourself with your own diapers, simply stretch out the baby one on top and glue it in place gradually working from front to back.
It's pretty disappointing. I mean, it looks nice, but it's obviously not the real deal.

Back