Remember the first time you bought dips?

First dips I bought I was 13 I went to Walmart and bought a case of underjams I tried to play it off as I was buying a “gag gift”for a friend and bought wrapping paper and a birthday card to not draw suspicion, now I just go in a store and buy them no questions asked or eyes batted really

My first were Huggies Toddler in the purple bag.

I bought my first “dipes” not “dips” in the summer of ‘87, when I was a 9 year-old. I got a small pack of size Large Huggies in the purple and white package for around $7 at a local convenience store and loved and used each and every one of those diapers.

I bought LUVS Ultra Leakguards size 3 from a convenience store when I was 13. They were a bit tight, but I was small at the time.

XL Goodnites from a big box store. They barely fit me and were very tight.

The first time I was absolutely shaking with both anxiety and excitement at the thought of buying my own diapers. After a few times of doing it, I pretty much didn't even worry. And first buy happened to be Pull-Ups... The rest is history!

I bought adult diapers from the pharmacy when I was 14. It was similar to buying condoms for the first time, except way worse.

blaincorrous said:
Yep. Rode my bike to a drug store and picked up Goodnites with my allowance. It was nerve wracking. I slipped them in my backpack. Felt like I was transporting drugs, in retrospect.
Same here. Across a highway overpass to get far away from home. In my case they were the Pampers in a box. I’d us hockey tape to make them fit. I felt like a commando going in to liberate my comrades behind enemy lines. It was nerve wracking.

Oh yup remember it well I was 22 and had kidney stone surgery and ended out with a UTI and was having accidents.. even wet the bed so I went and bought some medium depends ...the old 3 tape plastic backed ...this was back in like 2002 ish and I remember just being embarrassed and scared hoping this wasn't going to ba a normal thing... If I only knew ..... LoL but yeah they provided security and protection and I was grateful to have them even though I was scared someone would notice...

Back