Religious and being little

lagbag

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
For the religious folk here, how do you go about your little side? As a Christian I am struggling with this and would love some advice. Thanks šŸ˜Š

Reactions: diaperdude, PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91 and 5 others
Well, I don't do little things all the time. I am still an adult, and as such I have responsibilities. As long as it doesn't interfere with my responsibilities, I don't see a problem. That is not to say that I have it all figured out, but I try to talk to God about it and listen to what he says. Can you maybe elaborate on what problems you are having?

Last edited:
Reactions: Waynelopen, db80, PadPhilosopher and 5 others
We have many other threads on this issue. One of the great things about ADISC is that the forum is a repository of wisdom, collected from folks who have been practicing ABs and DLs for decades. I'd suggest you search 'religion' and 'Christianity' and read some of the discussions. Perhaps you'll find takeaways you can apply in your own life.

Best wishes, and welcome!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, KittyninjaW, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
lagbag said:
For the religious folk here, how do you go about your little side? As a Christian I am struggling with this and would love some advice. Thanks šŸ˜Š
Can you say more about the struggle? I assume you are dealing with guilt, or with doubts about whether or not ABDL is morally wrong. It would help to hear it in your own words!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91, BabyWaverly and 5 others
lagbag said:
I am a Christian soo heres my take on this donā€™t try and combine the two together thatā€™s first and second I donā€™t do anything sexual related because of my beliefs soo ya other than that u should be good

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Seasonedcitizen, lagbag and 4 others
The fact that you care is emblematic of the fact that you care about your relationship with Christ. Given that information I would wager to guess you take seriously the Bibleā€¦otherwise I doubt youā€™d worry too much.

As someone who also takes their faith seriously and is in seminary hereā€™s what Iā€™d say:

Donā€™t obsess and make it an idol. This is hard because we tend to fixateā€¦especially when we canā€™t express our desires - that is wear and/or regress. If you are ableā€¦wearing to a point where you donā€™t think about as much is healthy. Generally it comes in waves. If itā€™s difficult to engage then pray to God and ask to help take your thoughts captive.

Donā€™t mix it with sexual elements (outside of a well communicated marriage) otherwise the guilt will be too much and will make you feel shame and likely disgusted by diapers. Then the binge/purge cycle can start. A bummer.

As someone who takes God and His Word seriously I have really wrestledā€¦and Iā€™ve come to peace with it. I donā€™t think itā€™s sinful to enjoy wearing diapers or regressing. Itā€™s not ā€œnormalā€ but if you can get over that itā€™s just something you enjoy. But it can easily become an obsession and you can fixate your thoughtsā€¦at least I do.

Keep the main thing the main thing, do not forget your first Love, and if you are able to do thatā€¦wear your diapers to the glory of God.

Feel free to DM me if it would be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91, TeeMousy and 4 others
don't know from what was posted what the struggle is. as in how does having an AB/little side conflict with being Christian? A non Christian here i guess i believe in a higher power and for sure karma. having a strong little side doesn't conflict with my beliefs in a higher power the world is full of so many religions, traditions, and beliefs i enjoy learning about them from others, but in the end an individual is who he or she is good and bad. if you live your life in general as a good person with respect for others and don't go around hurting others i should think that is a well lived life. i find most people judge themselves very hard based on what we think others would think or say in a negative way about us, but who is to say they are right should they view you in a negative light. if you are happy being you and you aren't hurting anyone i hope you find peace within. a person can be both AB and spiritual i would think.

Reactions: Edgewater
Manual work is sin. Enjoy diaper fetish is sin. It's all about indoctrination. Someone said what is sin... But between 10 rules isn't said anything of that (I mean about diapers etc.,) so where's the problem ?

I'm very against religious organizations, because they've a power, are only for members, which isn't always for everyone.

Be yourself and don't make others upset because of you.

That's advice from non-christian.

Last edited:
Reactions: messydiaper
For me, Iā€™m kinda worried that Iā€™ll make my little side an idol. I guess I need advice on balance

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Seasonedcitizen, TeeMousy and 1 other person
As a 24/7, U-IC and not an AB, one may believe that I would not have an insight regarding what you are feeling.

I have long found that the how one believes has much to do with how one views this question. I found that those whose faith is founded or stated from a position of Fear and not from the position of Love have great difficulties. God's Love for you is boundless and has no want for you to struggle in Fear, but to come open to his Love.

Balance is not to goal, Loving is what you should alway lead with!! Your Love of God comes first and Living a Life that brings that Love to others. When you enter your AB experience keeping it within the specific confines of a momentary comfort. As stated by others above, making it an Idol is where it become problematic!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeeMousy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
abdlrox said:
Can you say more about the struggle? I assume you are dealing with guilt, or with doubts about whether or not ABDL is morally wrong. It would help to hear it in your own words!
Well for me, I kinda guess Iā€™m more of a middle, and well in comparison to a lot here Iā€™m b
abdilly said:
The fact that you care is emblematic of the fact that you care about your relationship with Christ. Given that information I would wager to guess you take seriously the Bibleā€¦otherwise I doubt youā€™d worry too much.

As someone who also takes their faith seriously and is in seminary hereā€™s what Iā€™d say:

Donā€™t obsess and make it an idol. This is hard because we tend to fixateā€¦especially when we canā€™t express our desires - that is wear and/or regress. If you are ableā€¦wearing to a point where you donā€™t think about as much is healthy. Generally it comes in waves. If itā€™s difficult to engage then pray to God and ask to help take your thoughts captive.

Donā€™t mix it with sexual elements (outside of a well communicated marriage) otherwise the guilt will be too much and will make you feel shame and likely disgusted by diapers. Then the binge/purge cycle can start. A bummer.

As someone who takes God and His Word seriously I have really wrestledā€¦and Iā€™ve come to peace with it. I donā€™t think itā€™s sinful to enjoy wearing diapers or regressing. Itā€™s not ā€œnormalā€ but if you can get over that itā€™s just something you enjoy. But it can easily become an obsession and you can fixate your thoughtsā€¦at least I do.

Keep the main thing the main thing, do not forget your first Love, and if you are able to do thatā€¦wear your diapers to the glory of God.

that is extremely helpful and practical. And yes I do care a lot. Though the diaper part dosnt really apply to me, Iā€™m more of a little than a diaper lover. Iā€™ve tried diapers before, but they just arenā€™t for me.

But tangent aside, thanks

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
lagbag said:
Well for me, I kinda guess Iā€™m more of a middle, and well in comparison to a lot here Iā€™m b

that is extremely helpful and practical. And yes I do care a lot. Though the diaper part dosnt really apply to me, Iā€™m more of a little than a diaper lover. Iā€™ve tried diapers before, but they just arenā€™t for me.

But tangent aside, thanks
Replace diapers with just about anything - the core idea stands. Letā€™s go with regression/little space. (Sorry, I didnā€™t pick up on that.)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and Seasonedcitizen
abdilly said:

I agree. A false idol isnā€™t a statue or painting. It is something that replaces God in your life.

• Love
Reactions: Tommy10, PadPhilosopher, TeeMousy and 2 others
I see it this way.

God made you in his image/likeness and that includes being little in your case, there is nothing i know of in any religious texts that would be against being little, yes against shirking your responsibilities and also denying god.

I see that by talking to god about this, that is exactly what is expected, id god didnt want this in someone he wouldnt have put it in you/them/anyone. As for if another being put it in, talking to god about it, that is what you should do, and if there is an issue with being little you should get some information back about it. If not than you are aok and just keep in touch with your god and continue on with your life and responsibilities.

If being little is ALL you were to do, and you didnt do anything else, then there might be a problem, wether that is being little, or anything taking over 100% that is not good. But to be little, think about it, talk to god about it, and also continue to interact with your religion, people, family, friends, and doing what you need to do, then you are totallt fine.

If everyone was exactly the same, things would be very boring, and nothing new would be discovered and/or invented. Thats said that is why god has given free will and the imagination to us to be able to evolve in our own unique way.

The human race is a diverse thing, and accepting that people are different is part of the experiance in being human, after all IMHO the main reason we are here is to experiance existance, that is why we are here and pretty much the majority of anything that we can do on this mortal plane.

Either that or god wanted plastic, and couldnt figure it out, so made us to bring plastic in the world, which i guess we have done :)

But seriously, in asking the question, you have done the majority of the work already, your askingngod if this is ok, and if it's not you will know from god/karma/etc and then can change in what your are doing, but if there is nothing being forgone to be little you are aok.

This goes for all religion and non religious people, if there is an issue you will get the information that something is not correct rather quick,it's just bad if you ignore the problem and continue on the distructive path, then it will of course get worse, and at some point it will be corrected, that is the way things are on this place IMHO.

Reactions: Edgewater
abdilly said:
Replace diapers with just about anything - the core idea stands. Letā€™s go with regression/little space. (Sorry, I didnā€™t pick up on that.)
Itā€™s fine, i didnā€™t specify, but advice is still valid

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and abdilly
When I was a kid I didn't like the idea of people watching down on me when they died. Not saying that's why I'm atheist now but it did make me question things when I was a kid. It was gathering the snow to pushed the big ball down the hill.

If someone passed away when I was a teen I would say well know they know I liked diapers. The Jesus part didn't bother me. I felt like Jesus is supposed to love people for who they are. It was when people passed away that gave me this uncomfortable feeling.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I'm walking with you in this as well. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I believe in the sacrifice He made by dying for the world and taking our sins upon Himself to pay the penalty so we could be with Him forever by simple faith in Him.

I have DID (different personalities), three of which are littles. Here's what I struggle with:

Ever since I was physically little, regressing was a comfort to me and I noticed that being diapered made my privates feel good. I did not know at that age that I was aroused.

My adult part still gets aroused when my littles wear and wet. Because I can tell I'm aroused, sometimes I end up masturbating because I'm aroused and then, once it's done, I feel disgusted and ashamed. And I don't know if that is wrong or if I'm ashamed because it's not considered normal.

I do have a history of sexual abuse and I often wonder if it's partly because of that but I'm hoping it's more that those parts of me are so desperately in need of having their diaper needs met that we become aroused because it's that deep of a need to be nurtured, and imagining someone meeting that need reaches even that domain.

I try not to mix anything sexual into littlespace. I don't want it sexualized and none of my parts think of sexualization even when we feel aroused. It's like we recognize it feels good in that area but we aren't fantasizing about someone touching us there. It's like we just want that good feeling to intensify and when my adult part helps with that, I feel like I violated myself when that's not what I'm intending to do.

does this make any sense? When I regress, it's in innocence. it makes me sick to know there are others who sexualize someone in littlespace because we are in a child-like frame of mind. and it feels grossly predatory if an adult sexualized me when in those dissociative states.

I know this is a lot but I'm really struggling with this as well.

Reactions: longallsboy, Visitor2Earth, TeeMousy and 2 others
Fellow Christian here. I look at it this way: As long as it's not inherently sinful and doesn't interfere with your Christian walk it's good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: abdilly
ShyGirl91 said:
I'm walking with you in this as well. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I believe in the sacrifice He made by dying for the world and taking our sins upon Himself to pay the penalty so we could be with Him forever by simple faith in Him.

I have DID (different personalities), three of which are littles. Here's what I struggle with:

Ever since I was physically little, regressing was a comfort to me and I noticed that being diapered made my privates feel good. I did not know at that age that I was aroused.

My adult part still gets aroused when my littles wear and wet. Because I can tell I'm aroused, sometimes I end up masturbating because I'm aroused and then, once it's done, I feel disgusted and ashamed. And I don't know if that is wrong or if I'm ashamed because it's not considered normal.

I do have a history of sexual abuse and I often wonder if it's partly because of that but I'm hoping it's more that those parts of me are so desperately in need of having their diaper needs met that we become aroused because it's that deep of a need to be nurtured, and imagining someone meeting that need reaches even that domain.

I try not to mix anything sexual into littlespace. I don't want it sexualized and none of my parts think of sexualization even when we feel aroused. It's like we recognize it feels good in that area but we aren't fantasizing about someone touching us there. It's like we just want that good feeling to intensify and when my adult part helps with that, I feel like I violated myself when that's not what I'm intending to do.

does this make any sense? When I regress, it's in innocence. it makes me sick to know there are others who sexualize someone in littlespace because we are in a child-like frame of mind. and it feels grossly predatory if an adult sexualized me when in those dissociative states.

I know this is a lot but I'm really struggling with this as well.
I admire the amount of thought you've put into this, and the heart that is tender toward God and what's right, and cares. Life is very complicated, no matter how "normal" we may be, and some of us have additional challenges adding additional complexity. Your prior abuse almost certainly is a factor, and while I'm horribly sorry it took place, by the Grace of God, it doesn't have to define your life. Roll that burden upon Him, and let Him carry it.

Having read through the Scriptures many times now, I can say with some confidence that autoeroticism is largely ignored. The actions of Onan are sometimes used to make a case that it is sinful, but it's really an apples and oranges comparison, and I would argue his sin was intentionally depriving his wife of the child she so desperately desired. I am also uncomfortable with it on the basis that I'm using something God gave me to bond with my spouse to receive pleasure without her receiving any or consenting to that arrangement. However, even there I can't point to chapter and verse, but only to a personal conviction.

However on that point, the Scripture is clear. If our conscience tells us not to do something, regardless of whether or not there is specific revelation on the topic, we ought to obey the voice of conscience. I Corinthians 8-10 talks at great length about liberty and conscience, and I'm sure you're familiar with it, but it might be worth a reread. 10:31 gives the summation of the matter: "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." If you don't believe that something you feel like doing can be done to the glory of God, you ought not to do it.

When we do these things anyway, should we feel like chiefest of sinners? Absolutely not. Our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Bridegroom love us, and their chief concern is restoration of the relationship, in all its closeness, peace, and joy. I've gotten to the point in my walk where when I do something foolish, I sheepishly tell Him I'm sorry, know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I'm forgiven, and we go on as though it never happened. It took a long time to get to that point, and all I can say for how I got there is to spend time with Him. The more you do, the sweeter it gets. "It is glory just to walk with Him." Foster this relationship, and it's amazing how manageable the daily challenges become.

• Love
Reactions: Visitor2Earth, Edgewater, littebabby and 4 others
lagbag said:
For me, Iā€™m kinda worried that Iā€™ll make my little side an idol. I guess I need advice on balance
The fact that your conscience is tender on this is awesome, and a very healthy sign.

Being little is often used as a comfort and safe space, and as such could become a potential competitor to the Comforter and His ministry in our lives. You are wise to be wary of this, but perhaps let me guide your thoughts in a different direction.

Jesus said we all needed to come unto Him with childlike faith. You may actually have an advantage here. I can see the possibility of little space being a tremendous opportunity for drawing close to God for this very reason. Not having direct experience with this myself, I can only speculate, but it seems to me that littleness could probably become a means of worship even more easily than an idolatrous object of worship.

Just my two cents based on a life that of late has benefited tremendously from finally learning to get, in my own "normal" way, little before God.

Reactions: Edgewater, TeeMousy and BBBen
Back