Recommended furry conventions for babyfurs/diaperfurs?

Ohh yeah, I forgot about BFC.

CutieProtector said:
Assuming the U.S. ever gets to a point where everything is open again, I'm wondering which furry conventions people would recommend for babyfurs/diaperfurs. I'm wondering if I should make the effort to fly to one of the bigger conventions to engage with larger groups, rather than settling for a smaller local convention. I'd also like to know which ones are the most supportive of babyfurs/diaperfurs. By that I mean conventions where people aren't mean to babyfurs, and may even have unofficial events specifically for babyfurs like Texas Furry Fiesta's Cub Corral.

A quick tangent: The reason I ask is that I think I'm finally getting my own Marci badge! She mentioned she'll be raising prices in February.
Speaking of, have people worn their Marci badges publicly at furry conventions? Do people make any negative remarks upon seeing them?
On the contrary, my Marci badge has only gotten compliments and has lead to many huggles and diaper check bum pats :D
A Marci badge is kinda like a calling card to other babyfurs and diaperfurs. We're always on the lookout! haha

I haven't been to TFF, but really want to and have heard good things. Personally, consistently my favorite con is BLFC. It's just a good con in general I recommend to everyone! But especially babyfurs and diaperfurs!

I've also been to FC and really like it too, but would definitely take BLFC over FC. FC's awesome too though!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: perlFerret and CutieProtector
CutieProtector said:
I'm not saying I held off just because I didn't have a badge. I meant that now that I'm getting a Marci badge, I've started thinking about where I'd use it. I've been to conventions before without a fursona, including BronyCon and another smaller brony convention. I just haven't thought of it much until recently, and I'm not normally the type who's into big conventions and meeting new people. But I want to get better so I can meet babyfurs like me.
Gatewayfurmeet2022 in stlouis mo. Most of us are cubbies uwu

Hi erm 😊, I have noticed everything mentioned so far has been in the USA, I don't suppose anyone knows if such a thing exists in the UK?

I'm not much of a convention person but its nice to know that these exist

Babyfurcon #3 happening at the end of this month, registration is open now :)

Reactions: lukethefur, perlFerret and CutieProtector
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Rainfurrest /j
*Crickets*
What, too soon?
Lmao just no

• Haha
Reactions: perlFerret and JaysonTheRegressor
Its kinda sad to think about the fact that more or less none of the cons have any sort of known groups of baby/diaper furs in europe (atleast not that i would know of)
I might have just not been looking hard enough but 3 years of EF and NFC without any signs of there being a abdl presence is… meh :/

If you're in the UK, confuzzled is ran pretty much entirely by babyfur staff. The last con in 2019 had a drawing panel which was artsy crafty but ran by Gem/toddlergirl and it's basically a relaxing cutesy place to colour in and be creative. There was also a more cubby oriented playtime event with stuff like ballpits, marble runs, legos etc.

Never had a problem with wearing around the con at all. There's also the "bab party" room party which can hit up to like 80 or so people in an executive suite (although a bit too crowded for my tastes...)

Reactions: perlFerret
<3 Gem/toddlergirl. One of my favourite artists.

Reactions: lukethefur
Back