Rearz/incontrol

Jorelaxed said:
I just got my Rearz incontrol case delivered, gonna try them out.šŸ˜ƒ
Incontrol diapers are fantastic!

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, BabylinoAddict and Jorelaxed
I read that withdrawal just now on a Canadian Trademarks site. It was a wise, prudent thing to do.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
The fact they tried says so much about the people running the companyā€¦ who had mega firstā€¦ oh right northshort MEGAmax. Rearz is a horrible conpany

Reactions: trefiner
I have ordered many times from both companies and find them to be excellent products. I could care less about the social agenda or trademark efforts. My experience has been excellent diapers for a price I am willing to pay. I could care less about the other drama.

Reactions: BigAl2
Jed51 said:
I have ordered many times from both companies and find them to be excellent products. I could care less about the social agenda or trademark efforts. My experience has been excellent diapers for a price I am willing to pay. I could care less about the other drama.
The trademark debacle is 100% over, thankfully (the trademarking of "AB/DL" was dropped before it was enacted and "omutsu" was trademarked but later abandoned) and both Rearz and InControl are indeed related. I'm not big on the dramatics myself, the facts are fine enough; and with those run firmly into the ground, I buy, use and love InControl Elite diapers.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jorelaxed, BabylinoAddict and 2 others
Back