Rearz/incontrol

Diaperman95 said:
Just a guess but I bet it has to do with the majority of members here prefer a plastic back and for good reason. I gave up on rearz and incontrol anyway. They justifly deserve any or the bad reviews I give their customer support. Have you tried the Mega max airlock? It has the same taping system as the plastic back mega max but is a cloth back. They stay on and stay tight unlike most clothback diapers made.
Not at all saying this to be argumentative, just that I’m surprised, in the literal sense of the word, to read this. I’ve been using Incontrol for years as my staple and order from them every 4-6 weeks like clockwork. I’ve never had anything remotely resembling anything other than superb customer service.

Again, I’m not challenging your comment - at all - it’s just surprising to see.

I get cases of incontrol regularly and no issues.
One time had issue with PUL pants, they credited my account and good to go

Reactions: diaperdude and BigAl2
HalMidLife said:
Not at all saying this to be argumentative, just that I’m surprised, in the literal sense of the word, to read this. I’ve been using Incontrol for years as my staple and order from them every 4-6 weeks like clockwork. I’ve never had anything remotely resembling anything other than superb customer service.

Again, I’m not challenging your comment - at all - it’s just surprising to see.

I had ordered several cases from them in the past and rearz a few times too. The violet seduction. I was thinking of going to incontrol, I ordered a case of the black wiffit and a case of mega plus inspire or what ever it is called. The first bag was flawless but the next 2 bags out of that case was defective. like every 3 rd diaper or so the tap was mis folded and stuck over its self making them non-usable. I emailed them 3 times before I got a response. They acted like they did not believe me and wanted pictures of all the bad diapers. No big deal. I had went through the rest of the case and out of the two bags I had 12 defective diapers. I asked if they would just send me a bag and we call it even. So instead of replacing the diapers at their cost they send me a coupon to get 1/3rd off of a case price. Not even enough to replace a single bag and they refused to pay the shipping. I replied several that I felt them sending me a single bag at no cost to replace the defective ones was far. I told them I knew their product to be nothing but the best and assumed it was a flueck. They said they could not do that as a did not have enough defective to warrant free shipping. I reminded them receiving defective ones are a lot like not receiving them at all and I had already purchased a good 6 cases from tem and am a incontinent user that will be using 2 cases a month in the future if they could make this right. The replied to me very rude and firmly that They have already credited my account what they was going to it is what is for me to take the credit or don't. So I told them If I take the credit I am going to expose your crappy customer service to everyone I can and never buy another single product. It was not about the almost $20 bucks difference but the principle. I am a good customer I am incontinent and I am going to send over $2500 a year from someone. The ghosted me and would not reply. Even the sales staff hear seeing I am a unhappy customer telling others has not tried to contact me to make it right even when contact them direct. I am the customer I do not need them they need us. Now all that said do I think they make good products?? Yes. Do I think I would get a lot of defective diapers? .. No But If I did get a defective diaper I do not trust them to stand behind their product.
]No secrete I love NS and think Adam is great. Once I had two pink mega max tear along the leakguard dropping product down my leg. they came out the same bad I had notified NS just to let them know so if they had an issue they would know. They offered to send me replacement and I told them not to worry they had given me more than 2 samples plenty times over. 2 days later I received a package and in it was a bag on Mega max. I also shared this story with incontrol and I got no response. They do not give one shit about making their customers happy and too many good incontinent companies do. So this is my take You may see it as petty. But when I have too spend over $200-$250 a month of my fixed income on incontinent products I had best be able to depend on them to work and be replaced if they do not!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Cottontail, BigAl2 and DiaperedG
Diaperman95 said:
I had ordered several cases from them in the past and rearz a few times too. The violet seduction. I was thinking of going to incontrol, I ordered a case of the black wiffit and a case of mega plus inspire or what ever it is called. The first bag was flawless but the next 2 bags out of that case was defective. like every 3 rd diaper or so the tap was mis folded and stuck over its self making them non-usable. I emailed them 3 times before I got a response. They acted like they did not believe me and wanted pictures of all the bad diapers. No big deal. I had went through the rest of the case and out of the two bags I had 12 defective diapers. I asked if they would just send me a bag and we call it even. So instead of replacing the diapers at their cost they send me a coupon to get 1/3rd off of a case price. Not even enough to replace a single bag and they refused to pay the shipping. I replied several that I felt them sending me a single bag at no cost to replace the defective ones was far. I told them I knew their product to be nothing but the best and assumed it was a flueck. They said they could not do that as a did not have enough defective to warrant free shipping. I reminded them receiving defective ones are a lot like not receiving them at all and I had already purchased a good 6 cases from tem and am a incontinent user that will be using 2 cases a month in the future if they could make this right. The replied to me very rude and firmly that They have already credited my account what they was going to it is what is for me to take the credit or don't. So I told them If I take the credit I am going to expose your crappy customer service to everyone I can and never buy another single product. It was not about the almost $20 bucks difference but the principle. I am a good customer I am incontinent and I am going to send over $2500 a year from someone. The ghosted me and would not reply. Even the sales staff hear seeing I am a unhappy customer telling others has not tried to contact me to make it right even when contact them direct. I am the customer I do not need them they need us. Now all that said do I think they make good products?? Yes. Do I think I would get a lot of defective diapers? .. No But If I did get a defective diaper I do not trust them to stand behind their product.
]No secrete I love NS and think Adam is great. Once I had two pink mega max tear along the leakguard dropping product down my leg. they came out the same bad I had notified NS just to let them know so if they had an issue they would know. They offered to send me replacement and I told them not to worry they had given me more than 2 samples plenty times over. 2 days later I received a package and in it was a bag on Mega max. I also shared this story with incontrol and I got no response. They do not give one shit about making their customers happy and too many good incontinent companies do. So this is my take You may see it as petty. But when I have too spend over $200-$250 a month of my fixed income on incontinent products I had best be able to depend on them to work and be replaced if they do not!!
Wow that’s crappy! I had a similar experience a few times. I had some awful Tena’s and sent them an email. Granted I may have been a little harsh because I wasn’t happy with how crappy my diapers were and it was a really bad day and I was humiliated in public! But they never even asked for pictures or if I can mail them back the defective ones! It was pretty much just we’re sorry, enjoy your other brands! Never bought Tena’s since! I did have something happen with a Northshore. I sent them feedback just because I feel like it’s important for them to know. I didn’t care about a replacement or anything. I was just happy that they took the time to respond and thank me for my time in letting them know. It was only one diaper luckily and like you mentioned, they always send me samples. That makes me smile! 😁

Reactions: BigAl2 and Diaperman95
Yep That sounds like their kind of response to their faulty or bad products or blame the end user ,
customer service goes a long way vs the making things right!

ABU! hands down for making things right when diapers are faulty,
Taking notes/ faults of what issues , helps the quality control or featback to the makers, they can some what trace a time frame if u got the production batch number still

Seems that these plant have A LACK of quality check/control >
When i worked making diapers, We had checks every so often and reject's ,

Reactions: BigAl2 and Diaperman95
DiaperedG said:
Wow that’s crappy! I had a similar experience a few times. I had some awful Tena’s and sent them an email. Granted I may have been a little harsh because I wasn’t happy with how crappy my diapers were and it was a really bad day and I was humiliated in public! But they never even asked for pictures or if I can mail them back the defective ones! It was pretty much just we’re sorry, enjoy your other brands! Never bought Tena’s since! I did have something happen with a Northshore. I sent them feedback just because I feel like it’s important for them to know. I didn’t care about a replacement or anything. I was just happy that they took the time to respond and thank me for my time in letting them know. It was only one diaper luckily and like you mentioned, they always send me samples. That makes me smile! 😁
Yeah it is the pure principle over anything else. If you are a company and you can't afford to make things right for a incontinent customer that spend almost around 3k a year every year then who are they worth helping!!!!!

Reactions: BigAl2
Diaperman95 said:
I will definitely keep this in mind when I make my next purchase, had a similar issue with northshore and they sent me an entire case to replace the issue. NS does a lot to take care of Thier customers.
Thank you again Adam.

• Love
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and Diaperman95
I’ve had amazing experience like Diaperman had with Northshore, they sent me extra bag of diapers when I had some tape issues with the Supremes. They also added extra plastic bag around my bags since my shipper sometimes messes up the boxes just so they would have extra protection to avoid getting messed up. I personally haven’t had to contact Incontrol, but I don’t fully love how their diapers perform in terms of becoming more clammy and more bulky as it wets. So I tend to steer clear except for the imported Tena’s once in a while from them.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Rearz/incontrol is over priced and horrible customer service. Had issues in the past, and they have always blamed it on me even though their diaper was defective. Their capacities are exaggerated. And again their customer service is horrible. Rears, and in control the same company whether they are LLC or not they just have different paint on the wall.

Reactions: trefiner, MegaLugia and Diaperman95
BabylinoAddict said:
In short the two companies are owned by the same person. Rearz caters the ABDL market while InControl primarily focuses on adult incontinence business providing products for hospitals and institutions.
That all depends. Not sure about Canadian corporate law but in the US, corporations are their own entities, chaired usually by their founders ("owners"); they are not "owned" by any one person or a group. Now, if both Rearz and InControl were sole proprietorships, they would indeed be "owned".

The key here is about the boards of both corporations; if both have one or more members in common, there's your smoking gun.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Woncrinklz and BabylinoAddict
BabylinoAddict said:
In short the two companies are owned by the same person. Rearz caters the ABDL market while InControl primarily focuses on adult incontinence business providing products for hospitals and institutions.
Are there any institutions that use InControl products? Institutions use products geared towards them, the medical diapers which have been deteriorating in quality over the past 10 years. InControl supply to incontinent adults who buy their own supplies, and to ABDLs.

You're on the right track @Diaperchris95. Be careful, they don't want us to know the real truth.

🎉🔫

Reactions: MegaLugia and Diaperchris95
\ funny how they are asking on their intagram socials how to be better, Hint ' take notes of the critism on here lol

guest said:
\ funny how they are asking on their intagram socials how to be better, Hint ' take notes of the critism on here lol
The fact they can't figure that out is part of the problem lol

Reactions: MegaLugia and BigAl2
tenderbottoms47 said:
So why has Rearz stopped selling their colth pocket diapers that were so awesome?
Diaperman95 said:
Just a guess but I bet it has to do with the majority of members here prefer a plastic back and for good reason. I gave up on rearz and incontrol anyway. They justifly deserve any or the bad reviews I give their customer support. Have you tried the Mega max airlock? It has the same taping system as the plastic back mega max but is a cloth back. They stay on and stay tight unlike most clothback diapers made.
Huh, I had no idea that they stopped their reusuable cloth diaper line, I got some just last year. That's disappointing, their pocket style all in ones, pre-folds or omutsu were all pretty good and well reviewed. I wonder why they stopped? I guess it's as you say Diaperman, it's due to the much larger and returning demand for plastic back disposables.

I'm still rather disappointed in their insistence upon trademarking a common-use word--"omutsu"--for a product. Doesn't show much consideration. Had they used something like "Omutsa" or "Omutsi" for their fitted cloth diaper, for example, that would've been a far smarter, more-accommodating move.

Reactions: Chodis
I just got my Rearz incontrol case delivered, gonna try them out.😃

Reactions: diaperdude, BigAl2 and BobbiSueEllen
Chodis said:
Huh, I had no idea that they stopped their reusuable cloth diaper line, I got some just last year. That's disappointing, their pocket style all in ones, pre-folds or omutsu were all pretty good and well reviewed. I wonder why they stopped? I guess it's as you say Diaperman, it's due to the much larger and returning demand for plastic back disposables.
My bad I thought he said the stopped selling the cloth back . Not the reusable. I was just guessing maybe because the majority of people prefer plastic. That's why I asked about mega max airlock if they had tried them. I have some diaper covers from in control I really like. But their customer service sucks so I will never buy a disposable from them again. I doubt I will buy much of anything from them to be honest

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
munkey said:
The fact they can't figure that out is part of the problem lol
they would rather call you a scam, black list you from buying blocking you on socials then listening and saying your the problem while its defect\ i have work in diapering plants\ you cant bullshitme\

BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm still rather disappointed in their insistence upon trademarking a common-use word--"omutsu"--for a product. Doesn't show much consideration. Had they used something like "Omutsa" or "Omutsi" for their fitted cloth diaper, for example, that would've been a far smarter, more-accommodating move.
According to the CA Trademark site they abandoned trademarking the word just like they abandoned trademarking ABDL.

There are many laws and regulations around trademarks. I'm betting the office or an attorney told the applicant they would not be able to enforce a trademark on the work diaper. Omutsu is a Japanese word that translates to diaper. Diaper is way to common of a word in any language to be trademarked since a trademark is only to stop intentional misleading marketing.

I find it pretty incredible that they are still in business considering their poor choices over the years. But their diapers are really pretty and do work well when they aren't so horribly off center they leak like a sieve or fall apart when you simply touch them.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back