2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all, Just a quick question here
Can you be overweight and sissy

Reactions: NKY2020
Littledragon87 said:
Interesting question. I guess that you can be overweight and also be most things you want to be, unless your weight prevents you from doing so. But remember, the medics all say that being overweight is unhealthy, so whatever you want to be or do, it might be better for your health if you can try to lose a bit of weight.

Anyone of any size can be a sissy. I guess clothing size could possibly be an issue but that shouldn’t hold you back from being your true sissy self :giggle:.

Reactions: michaelmc
Maybe I just don't know, but being a sissy, is mostly doing girl things, as a guy, for others. Something like that. so weight should not matter

I’m not sure I see how being overweight and being a sissy are in conflict. One’s mental self-image reigns supreme in these situations.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Littledragon87 said:
You can be whatever you want to my friend

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't think their is any boundaries left on who or what you can be. Physically. mentally, imoralley sadly it all goes anymore!!!!

Whether you are slim, average, or overweight. I don't think it really matters. If you love being a sissy, and you are happy. That is all that matters. There are a lot of people who worry about there weight. I think it is a normal thought.

Littledragon87 said:
If you are over weight so what do what you want to do, Don't let your looks spoil the person you are just be you.

To paraphrase the Anglican prayer book, sissies come in "all sorts and conditions."

Tom1066 said:
To paraphrase the Anglican prayer book, sissies come in "all sorts and conditions."
Anglican prayer book?

Littledragon87 said:
I am 😞,....wish I wasn't but still love dressing and feeling sissy...blushing...kissykissy 😘😘😘

Reactions: TimmyGa
Sometimes, I sorta wish if I were to dress up, i could kinda pull off looking female, and pretty, so I understand

Littledragon87 said:
Yes, why do you ask?

Being sissy is about being who you are. It isn’t about size or shape or such.

• Love
Reactions: HoneySnow and michaelmc
Being a sissy is about doing something you enjoy, absolutely nothing else comes into it. Life's for enjoying and having fun

If anything, I think being overweight might help. A bra will probably work better than on a skinny guy. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Diapersntights and HoneySnow
There are plenty of Plus size sexy women and Plus size lingerie. So if you are having trouble finding the look you want you may need to get a little creative with needle and thread. Large littles have similar problems. I had a good friend who is a little but also a professional bodybuilder so finding "little" outfits is tricky. Hope you can accept yourself and find what you are looking for, good luck 👍😊

Simple answer is no weight doesn't have an appreciable impact unless trying to fit child's sizes or smaller sizes. There are enough plus resources to be able to find something that fits just use a conversion chart if necessary.

Last edited:
Littledragon87 said:
yes you can sweetie we come in all shapes and sizes

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty
Most of us probably are, seeing as how our population in general already is...
Dependonme

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Back