Quick question regarding bed wetting.

Fireball44 said:
i ruined a matress a few years ago, woke up in a large wet pudle.I loved being a bottom that night, after the original accident.
I bet a lot on here including me have ruined a mattress because of bedwetting. When I moved away from home and got my first apartment after high school I was drinking a lot and bedwetting frequently and not using protection on the mattress. After a while both sides of the mattress were heavily stained. I had a furnished apartment and when the landlady noticed the badly stained mattress she replaced it and bought a plastic mattress cover for it. She was an older lady and never said a thing to me about it.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2 and Edgewater
I have ruined many of mattresses in my day. I now try too keep a mattress protector on the bed, plus I sleep on a reusable bed pad. I have pissed on every car seat couch and recliner we have ever had too. When I stay the night at a friends or family members house I always take plenty of chux pads and I will lay down on top of my reusable. The Idea is I don't want wet reusables to have to bag up separate and bring home or laundry if I am staying more than one night. So I put down chux pads and try to lay very still so everything stays under me and my reusables are just back up.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I have a similar situation, although with more history.

I wet the bed consistently until almost 13, but then was dry for about 4 years until I joined the military. In boot camp I probably had 5 or 6 accidents which I chalked up to extreme exhaustion. Nothing after that for another 5 years or so. Then about a year after I got married, I remember waking up wet. I was shocked. It would continue to happen maybe once every two years. Not often enough to worry about it and my wife was understanding.

In my 30s I started having a few mornings where I would wake up just starting to pee, stop it in time to limit the damage to wet underwear and make it to the bathroom. But I also was really dealing with missing diapers, and realized I had an opportunity to wear them again just in case.

I started wearing diapers at night again, but to my surprise my bedwetting came back VERY quickly. Like within 3 months I was wetting 3-4 nights a week with no memory of it. A year later it was 5-6 nights a week and that has continued for about 6 years now.

I've seen urologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, and nobody has found anything of concern. They think it's stress related and referred me to a phycologist. I suppose I never actually got over the tendency to wet the bed, and the stress just was a trigger.

Reactions: Napincolove, furry121, Edgewater and 3 others
bedwetterdavid said:
I've seen urologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, and nobody has found anything of concern. They think it's stress related and referred me to a phycologist. I suppose I never actually got over the tendency to wet the bed, and the stress just was a trigger.
I read an article a while back about a pro athlete who said that he wet the bed the night before his first pro game. Likely due to stress I think. He also said he'd wet the bed until a fairly late age when growing up. Eventual recurrence is probably more common than a lot of people realize.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, bedwetterdavid and 2 others
mikesecret said:
I read an article a while back about a pro athlete who said that he wet the bed the night before his first pro game. Likely due to stress I think. He also said he'd wet the bed until a fairly late age when growing up. Eventual recurrence is probably more common than a lot of people realize.

I think so. I have follow ups with Neurology and Urology today, and Neuro Dr. says he thinks it’s 100% stress. He’s going to schedule an EEG to rule out seizures but said that would be the last thing on his end.

Urologist has me on a medication to deal with urinary retention, but hasn’t answered why I don’t wake up when I need to pee.

Ultimately it sounds like a lot of people who wet late into childhood can relapse due to stress.

mikesecret said:
Lots of celebrities are becoming open about incontinence and bed wetting. Just to name a few

Tony Romo played as a QB for the Dallas cowboys had OAB and used diapers during his games.
Samuel L. Jackson has used incontinent products since age 40 and has on worn on set.
Whoopi Goldberg
Steven King
Kate Winslet
Sarah Silverman use to wet the bed and was very open about it, link below
Kris Jenner is very open about stress incontince
Katy Perry use to wear diapers to high school
Michael Landon Was a bed wetter
Suzanne Somers was a bed wetter
Vince Vaughan bed wetter
Debbie Reynolds Mother of Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars)

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2010/aug/21/sarah-silverman-bedwetter-extract

Reactions: Diprs2, Ashton84 and Edgewater
bedwetterdavid said:
I have a similar situation, although with more history.

I wet the bed consistently until almost 13, but then was dry for about 4 years until I joined the military. In boot camp I probably had 5 or 6 accidents which I chalked up to extreme exhaustion. Nothing after that for another 5 years or so. Then about a year after I got married, I remember waking up wet. I was shocked. It would continue to happen maybe once every two years. Not often enough to worry about it and my wife was understanding.

In my 30s I started having a few mornings where I would wake up just starting to pee, stop it in time to limit the damage to wet underwear and make it to the bathroom. But I also was really dealing with missing diapers, and realized I had an opportunity to wear them again just in case.

I started wearing diapers at night again, but to my surprise my bedwetting came back VERY quickly. Like within 3 months I was wetting 3-4 nights a week with no memory of it. A year later it was 5-6 nights a week and that has continued for about 6 years now.

They said mine was stress incontinence.. makes since cause stress just loves me lol.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95 and Edgewater
furry121 said:
They said mine was stress incontinence.. makes since cause stress just loves me lol.
Stress Incontinence is Normally when you sneeze or bend over run laugh & so on it increase Bladder pressure and you have a little squirt you cant hold come out. It is not Normally known to cause floods. Not by its self anyway but it is possible to have mixed Incontinence like stress and Urge or OAB together.

Also stress in ones life has been proven to be a trigger for incontinence too. Stress Incontinence is more prevalent in women and very common after child birth. But men can get it too. Especially after prostrate surgery.

This day and age it is impossible for most of us not to have stress in our lives. The world is just crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, furry121 and Edgewater
Diaperman95 said:
Lots of celebrities are becoming open about incontinence and bed wetting. Just to name a few

Tony Romo played as a QB for the Dallas cowboys had OAB and used diapers during his games.
Samuel L. Jackson has used incontinent products since age 40 and has on worn on set.
Whoopi Goldberg
Steven King
Kate Winslet
Y Michael Landon Was a bed wetter
Vince Vaughan bed wetter

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2010/aug/21/sarah-silverman-bedwetter-extract
Wonder why katy parry wore in high-school 🤔

furry121 said:
Wonder why katy parry wore in high-school 🤔
What I had read is she had openly spoke of having OAB and incontinence during high school. But it is a condition that knows no age so I am sure there is 100's of celebs that don't speak of it

Diaperman95 said:

Whoopi Goldberg
Steven King
Kate Winslet
Vince Vaughan bed wetter

Tony Curtis in his autobiography writes endearingly: "I was King of the Bedwetters on my block!"

Diaperman95 said:

Whoopi Goldberg
Steven King
Kate Winslet
Vince Vaughan bed wetter

Reactions: Edgewater
vaslav said:
Tony Curtis in his autobiography writes endearingly: "I was King of the Bedwetters on my block!"
add Paul Auster, John Le Carre. Graham Norton, George Orwell......

todderhr said:
Yeah, I did that saturday night. I ruined the mattress, it soaked through to the other side. (one sided mattress). We had to replace it, but it was about time anyway. I don't know what to think about it. I haven't done that since I was teen. However, I am usually in a wet diaper going to bed so I am not sure if I have been doing it without knowing. It's kind of a game changer...
At least I wear protection for my bed wetting, I have cerebral palsy, my youngest sister Rebecca does too, and we both wet the bed

Diaperman95 said:

Whoopi Goldberg
Steven King
Kate Winslet
Vince Vaughan bed wetter

Another addition - Louis Malle [included included in one of his films]
j
vaslav said:
add Paul Auster, John Le Carre. Graham Norton, George Orwell......

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Edgewater
Back