Question.. Stuffies ?

Kittyinpink said:
I was confused about the name Tenko! ..
I didn't know it was a pokemon! ..
It was a series on T.V when I was teenager, about women in a prison of war run by the Japanese..
Tenko means Celestial Fox in japanese. It's not an unusual name and is unisex. Tenko the eevee is male and doesn't mind to be called whatever pronoms. He tells me when someone is coming to the bedroom. He can be protective too... and a scared furball like me... at least we got our protectors the bear brothers! He likes to eat the vegeables that I don't like. Eevee Agrees

That seems a rare TV series, I cannot imagine Tenko used as a name for a guard of a prison :S.

Edit: I first heard the name in the anime Law of Ueki, and I loved it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
Hello everybody! 👋
😊 . @lilithra , asked me how I look after green monkey 🐒.. and I had to admit that he hasn't even had a wash in 9 years ! 🤣..
I don't want to lose him , so the question is - How do you guys look after your favourite stuffies ?
I sometimes spray mine with a lil perfume but I ultimately end up handwashing them or sending them off the the stuffie orphanage :p

Reactions: lilithra and Kittyinpink
I've heard of washing plushies in a pillow case. I'd certain use cold water and maybe some Woolite.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and foxkits
appletinytee said:
I sometimes spray mine with a lil perfume but I ultimately end up handwashing them or sending them off the the stuffie orphanage :p
The stuffie orphanage? hehehe, you must have a lot of stuffies.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
lilithra said:
And what do you do to make sure the filling doesn't get compacted as much or to make them have to be washed less.
My niece came to the house with a plushie from the school named "Sirena" a panda. The little one, needed to care for the plushie and take her to some adventures for a classroom project (the education methods has changed a lot, from what I remembered 😹 ).
Well, the plushie Sirena the panda came with the filling compacted and not the prettiest panda in the world. My mother is a traditional mother all around handywoman and changed the filling of Sirena, now is a big fat panda again, the fur is not in very good state, but it's very snuggleable.
So I know that you can open a plushie and change the filling if you know sewing. I'm planning how I can make my mother teach me how to sew without It being linked to the plushie 😹. But I don't know how to care for the fur.
Tenko the eevee doesn't have super long fur except on the mane, so I want to take care of his mane and mantain as much as his fluff as possible.
I just get him washed very gently and keep him nice and clean.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and lilithra
Back