Question: how much do you spend on Diapers?

Well I've just bought 60+ nappies from a store on eBay for £39.99 free postage! ^^

DarlingSweetheart98 said:
I don't buy them on a regular basis, but my stash is almost all ABDL. I do buy in bulk because it is cheaper. And I look for sales. I have about 17 packages of diapers in my stash.. so about $680 worth, but spent less than that because of buying in bulk and sales. The pandemic actually allows me to buy more because of all the covid bonuses Walmart gives me as an employee.

we should be getting another bonus soon👍🏻

Owell here we go... I keep track of my DL purchases, and looking at the last year I have spent $1,700 on 830 diapers. "I'm trying to cut back", but it's not going terribly well... :p

1597249210598.png

Last edited:
I spend way too much. I dont even wear very often, I just really like having a large stash lol. I'd say in a year, I probably spend close to $1500

Reactions: Lyokodl
I wear 24/7 and spend approximately £100 per month on nappies and wipes. Molicare Maxi for nights, Tena active fit ultima for general day to day use and Betterdry for the occasional time I require enhanced absorption.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
When I am wearing 24/7 ISTR at last count it worked out at about $250 per month all-in, for nappies, wipes, wear and tear on plastic pants etc. From the posts in this thread, around $200 seems typical for 24/7. I probably change slightly more often than average and usually have two messy changes per day as well as the wet ones, so use maybe 2+ more nappies daily than some 24/7 wearers. Offset against that I don't use any creams or lotions, buy in large quantities and get good prices (up to 10 cases at a time) and mix ABDL types (Betterdry, Forsite) with medical (Tena Active Fit).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back