PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I have read many places and seen the stories of people that purge all their AB stuff and then regret it down the road and buy it all over again. At first the logical side of my brain said this is nuts because of the cost associated with it, but could kinda see that the guilt and fear monsters make us do very impulsive things.

While I struggle in my journey of acceptance and understanding, I too have had those times lately where I feel like maybe life would be less complicated for me if I just got rid of the diapers and onesies and everything else. I think the thought going through my mind at that point in time is that there are a large majority of adults in the world that can face life and deal with it without being in a diaper. I also worry at times that my wife will grow tired of it eventually. Right now she supports whatever makes me happy, but like all things, it gets old over time.

Now I am aware enough to know those are not healthy thoughts but if there is one thing I have discovered about the human brain (or at least mine), its that you cant control those thoughts, only what you do with them. Which leads me back to thinking.... If I were to purge everything and go back to life before AB, wouldn't I just find another outlet eventually? I mean I made it 40 years without it...

For now, my large collection is safe as I know it makes me happy when I get out of my own head. Plus, my wife would kill me if it all went away after spending that much. But figured that since this is such an amazing collection of others, I would put this out there and see how others might have overcome these feelings and if you did purge, what made you go back?

Reactions: warmfeeling, lilbabyjooce and BobbiSueEllen
"Binge and purge cycle" It is far far less expensive, and in the future, far less regretful, to put your items away in totes for later.

The feelings for ABDL will never go away. I eventually came to accept it as part of who I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling, lilbabyjooce, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
People do this thinking they are done and never coming back most do...... Yes its a complete waste of money and not healthy too do this but j fully understand why people do

Its not about binge and purge its about enjoy as much as you want and just take a break if you feel like it just put your stuff in storage

If it was just some tiny insignificant thing k doubt you would have spent money on it in the first place as people say this lifestyle is not cheap

Reactions: warmfeeling, lilbabyjooce and BobbiSueEllen
PNW509Little said:
So I have read many places and seen the stories of people that purge all their AB stuff and then regret it down the road and buy it all over again. At first the logical side of my brain said this is nuts because of the cost associated with it, but could kinda see that the guilt and fear monsters make us do very impulsive things.

While I struggle in my journey of acceptance and understanding, I too have had those times lately where I feel like maybe life would be less complicated for me if I just got rid of the diapers and onesies and everything else. I think the thought going through my mind at that point in time is that there are a large majority of adults in the world that can face life and deal with it without being in a diaper. I also worry at times that my wife will grow tired of it eventually. Right now she supports whatever makes me happy, but like all things, it gets old over time.

Now I am aware enough to know those are not healthy thoughts but if there is one thing I have discovered about the human brain (or at least mine), its that you cant control those thoughts, only what you do with them. Which leads me back to thinking.... If I were to purge everything and go back to life before AB, wouldn't I just find another outlet eventually? I mean I made it 40 years without it...

For now, my large collection is safe as I know it makes me happy when I get out of my own head. Plus, my wife would kill me if it all went away after spending that much. But figured that since this is such an amazing collection of others, I would put this out there and see how others might have overcome these feelings and if you did purge, what made you go back?

You worded this so well. I've purged about 2 or 3 times and it has cost 100's and 100's of dollars. Now hide my stuff away literally in the attic when I need a break. Sometimes it stays there for a week, sometimes for several months.

I've tried getting into new things and hobbies, some of them stick with me but after that initial excitement of something new passes my mind eventually reverts back to ABDL.

The hardest phases are when I reflect on my ABDL and I decide that I want to be macho, sexy, manly; ABDL doesn't fit in.

But alas, that passes and I'm back in diapers.

I'm still manly and macho... blast metal and heavy metal... play guitar... dress cool... just... wearing a pee pee diaper.

Not a day has gone by these past three years, since I discovered ABDL, where I do not think about wearing a diaper; even if I am in a purge/macho phase I still think about wearing a diaper.

Reactions: warmfeeling, BobbiSueEllen and PNW509Little
neophyte said:
You worded this so well. I've purged about 2 or 3 times and it has cost 100's and 100's of dollars. Now hide my stuff away literally in the attic when I need a break. Sometimes it stays there for a week, sometimes for several months.

I've tried getting into new things and hobbies, some of them stick with me but after that initial excitement of something new passes my mind eventually reverts back to ABDL.

The hardest phases are when I reflect on my ABDL and I decide that I want to be macho, sexy, manly; ABDL doesn't fit in.

But alas, that passes and I'm back in diapers.

I'm still manly and macho... blast metal and heavy metal... play guitar... dress cool... just... wearing a pee pee diaper.

Not a day has gone by these past three years, since I discovered ABDL, where I do not think about wearing a diaper; even if I am in a purge/macho phase I still think about wearing a diaper.
I love hearing things like this. Nothing like blasting Iron Maiden while in a diaper with cute little critters on it!

I do appreciate the mentioning that you just pack it up and put it in the attic for a break.

I think that at times, I fall exactly into what you said where I feel like I should just be more grown up or just thrive in the adult male world where ABDL doesn't exist. I think at times I wonder if my wife really even misses that sexy manly side and fear that it might be hard to get past the little me, when she needs that side of me so I try to balance things.

Its has been so uplifting the last few days to hear from others that have similar experiences or that just get it. There is a sense of community here that is just amazing. I feel like I actually belong somewhere for once!

Thank you.

Plus…if you just keep your cool and carefully store them away when you need a
break…it can be like opening a treasure chest when you just can’t stand it anymore and you need the safety and security of a diaper! Putting on a diaper after a long hiatus is the epitome of bliss.

Reactions: warmfeeling, PNW509Little and ThePaddedTurtle
CLPP said:
Plus…if you just keep your cool and carefully store them away when you need a
break…it can be like opening a treasure chest when you just can’t stand it anymore and you need the safety and security of a diaper! Putting on a diaper after a long hiatus is the epitome of bliss.
Love it! Its like creating a mini-Christmas treasure trove for when needed. Its like that old leather jacket that lives in the back of the closet but when you feel nostalgic and pull it out and put it on, a part of your world you forgot comes back in living color.

Thanks for the advice guys. I am just glad to know I am not alone in my feelings.

Reactions: warmfeeling and CLPP
I too am one who boxes up and "stores" my DL stuff when I need a break. I totally agree with the above writers that getting it out again when my DL side surfaces is like Christmas or like opening a treasure chest. BTW, I am a DL, but I am not an AB.

Reactions: CLPP and warmfeeling
Back