Purging Part of Being a Sissy Girl

BabyRuby88 said:
I also experienced the phenomena of “purging” by myself. I had a very cute pink onesie jumpsuit and throw it away. It is really a pity… But I was in the purge cycle and told my I would never do such things again (I think I don’t have to tell you that of course I have done it again ^^). This worked for me month or even years but the wishes for dressing as an AB girl comes back stronger and stronger. I’m not sure what is the right thing to do here and I can’t give an advice, but I just want to say that I experienced a similar thing :). I think it’s good, that you didn’t throw away everything. Maybe you don’t need the stuff you have thrown away and can be happy with the things you still have :). In my opinion the important part is to find out how much sissy girl is good for your live. I know this is a very hard question and I can’t answer it for myself^^. But hey: lets try :)
SrDiapCaged said:
I think that purging is a normal aspect of finding who you are, learning what you are about, and then at some point, full acceptance of your inner nature that needs to be fully embraced. Like most of us (all of us?), I too have gone through many purge cycles which really do cost a lot of money, until finally I had a serious "sit down chat" with myself, a scolding even at the waste of money and the refusal to accept how I am how, who I am, what I am. After that, I was just happy as a clam as I finally accepted my "diapered sissy persona", and stopped wasting money on purges:)
Любая чистка, восстановление баланса. Лучше самим восстановить, чем ждать принудительного восстановления, очистки из вне!
Tom1066 said:
Purging is the psychological cost of being a sissy. Societal pressures are overwhelming. We are made to feel shame and guilt
despite the fact that it is in our nature to be sissies, and may one day be found to be genetic in nature. There is little we can do
to overcome the incipient build-up of shame. We all purge. It's expensive, inconvenient and a gigantic waste. Plus, it is psychologically
very unsettling, depressing and anxiety raising. I personally have purged over $5,000 so far in life. Some of the most beautiful clothing
imaginable, 90% fitting me perfectly.

Purging, I sometimes think, is the cost to a sissy of staying alive and sane. We must forgive ourselves for purging. I believe that
many of us are helpless when it comes to crossdressing. And I have yet to find a psychologist who can help--at fees between $150
and $300 an hour. And there is no drug that stops sissydom. It's just what we are. The best we can do is be kind to ourselves in
the face of something that is simply in our nature and cannot--except for short periods of time--be controlled.

Anyone able to translate unfamiliar nomenclature..Greek..Slavic, Russian..?

teezydeez said:
Anyone able to translate unfamiliar nomenclature..Greek..Slavic, Russian..?
I too was curious about this, so I googled it and it appears to be Russian and the translation is "Any cleaning restoration of balance is better to restore yourself than to wait for a forced restoration of cleaning from the outside"

I have recently done a bit of a purge but it was more of a sort out of stuff i don't wear often enough or doesn't fit too well to save space. i kind of miss it a bit but they went to charity shops (thrift shops) so hopefully some charities get some money from them.

I still have the urge to buy more stuff and am trying to resist it lol.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
I have purged many times but the one I regret the most is a pair of knee high baby pink boots from pleaser.

I purged some of my female items a ways back when I was having trouble accepting both my diapers and female items. It was before I found adisc and was more able to understand and somewhat accept my interests (unfortunately probably never
100%). Although I still have my bouts of unacceptance, overall I have recognized that my interests are a part of me and will not go away. I still regret getting rid of a few skirts that I have not been able to replace. Probably because I have fond memories of them being my first purchases.
My latest strategy is to put items that I am not comfortable with in hiding spots not easily accessible and definitely away from my diapers. On occasion I have retrieved the items as I have learned that my original interest still exists but perhaps is better to be somewhat limited.
I totally understand the binge/purge cycle and hope you can comfortably navigate through the cycles.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty, Shannon1024 and TeddyBearCowboy
A lot of us probably say that we've accepted this side of ourselves--the diapers, the girl stuff, whatever--when we find time to indulge and things seem to be going well, but for most of us, the reality of being an adult in the world means that we're always hiding this stuff from somebody. It's probably hard to hide things and be truly guilt-free. I expect my own doubts are still here, sleeping, waiting to be roused by somebody else's judgment.

I had a pretty large, expensive stash of girl stuff when I was in high school. Wearing that stuff, which I only ever did in the privacy of my own bedroom, was probably the most sensitive thing I ever did. I felt completely vulnerable, more so than when I was in diapers. When my mom found it, even though she didn't take anything or tell me not to wear it, I felt as bad as I ever have in my life, and I never wore any of it again.

In recent years, I've indulged my girl side primarily in tandem with my little side. Many of my diaper covers, pacifiers, and other "little" items are girl-themed. I guess I don't really know whether my adult/sissy side is gone, or whether this is my subconscious saying "safety in numbers."

Anyway... I do get it!

• Love
Reactions: babyamelia, mistykitty, PrincessOphelie and 5 others
teezydeez said:
I think I understand maybe how u feel. I am a lifelong Abdl person and have done this for different periods of time (purging)..Then wearing and playing regularly again for many years..often I feel that there is something better I could do with All the time and money spent being an Abd and if it somehow, holds me back in life..I don't know..?..then I see people that have special pets that help them with varying social phobias in their lives (social anxieties, ptsd and many more..)..reflecting upon this, I have realized that I am often, one of those people..I have certainly had my share of traumatic experiences in my life (as many of us have)..and can hardly recall a time in my life when I didn't want to wear Diapers, plastic pants, feminine attire, baby clothes and use ba ba's and paci's, etc. and acting like a Baby as well..it often has comforted, soothed and helped me to get through this world in someway to know that when I get into the privacy of my home and with my consenting Wife, that I can shed my courser, vanilla and often uncomfortably worn (often worn very thin from the utter brutality of today's social existance..growing fascism, etc.) exterior, and melt away into my much more secure, loving and nurturing environment..when thinking on what I have actually spent over 40 years, I know that I have "Always" been So frugal that I often wear my gear until they have rips and holes in them (mainly plastic pants) before I order more..I am currently at that point to where it is time to order some more new pp now (may go to new Abdl store in Denver..navigating this 300 mi round trip is traumatic enough for this small town boy..but maybe worth it)..Yess, I think someday I would like to grow out of it or come to some meaningful realization that leads me to not desire it or feel that I need it anymore. I think many of ''us'' have..for me, I feel that, that time is not now..I do however, sincerely wish you clear and comforting reflection on this decision my friend and fellow Abdl...peace....:)
You are one of the luckiest people in the world to have e consensual wife. There is no way I could ever share this as it would ruin my life and family
Stephanie

Cottontail said:
A lot of us probably say that we've accepted this side of ourselves--the diapers, the girl stuff, whatever--when we find time to indulge and things seem to be going well, but for most of us, the reality of being an adult in the world means that we're always hiding this stuff from somebody. It's probably hard to hide things and be truly guilt-free. I expect my own doubts are still here, sleeping, waiting to be roused by somebody else's judgment.

I had a pretty large, expensive stash of girl stuff when I was in high school. Wearing that stuff, which I only ever did in the privacy of my own bedroom, was probably the most sensitive thing I ever did. I felt completely vulnerable, more so than when I was in diapers. When my mom found it, even though she didn't take anything or tell me not to wear it, I felt as bad as I ever have in my life, and I never wore any of it again.

In recent years, I've indulged my girl side primarily in tandem with my little side. Many of my diaper covers, pacifiers, and other "little" items are girl-themed. I guess I don't really know whether my adult/sissy side is gone, or whether this is my subconscious saying "safety in numbers."

Anyway... I do get it!
You are so right. We are always having to hide things little or feminine side

Reactions: mistykitty, TeddyBearCowboy and Kayleigh
Stephlau2000 said:
You are one of the luckiest people in the world to have e consensual wife. There is no way I could ever share this as it would ruin my life and family
Stephanie
You may have seen other of my posts about my own relationship and being blackmailed by my wife and the darkest moments of hell that I have experienced that I would never wish upon my worst of enemies.

Well… maybe I could perhaps wish this upon some dictators and demons who somehow managed to walk upon this planet, but for most…. No, I would never hope others would have to walk through the fire and pain that I have been through in that regard.

So yeah, folks who can have an open relationship about their interests with their significant others, with actual acceptance and understanding. They are indeed fortunate and may not realize how rare that can be.

Proverbs 21:19

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Elin said:
Любая чистка, восстановление баланса. Лучше самим восстановить, чем ждать принудительного восстановления, очистки из вне!
I too have purged several times, the worst being losing my pretty pink babydress and matching ruffled pink panty diaper cover. It gave me the best feelings of my life. I know am "out" to my wife with diapers and plastic panties( for anxiety and to get a full night's sleep). I have some onesies and was dressed as a baby for Halloween. I try to buy as many feminine colored things I can buy. I would love to be in a nice comfy room with other sissy babies 👶 💕

• Wow
Stephlau2000 said:
You are so right. We are always having to hide things little or feminine side
Exactly !!! ❤️❤️❤️. I would love to be together with all you, sharing openly our feelings, experiences and desires. 😘

I never have! I haven't purged since I was 16 or so when I had a bunch of really great DPF cloth diapers I tossed trying to be a man. Well, I couldn't ever replace them and so I was determined to never purge anything again!

I did experience it though at a much smaller scale. I cannot afford to store more than a couple of items at home and I tend to be an avid buyer whenever I find a new hobby... I have been through multiple purging cycles and lost around 1k in total. Now I have a bunch of teen media (games, cds, ...) I would need to purge because I lost interest in teen media and prefer kid media. I now try to use as much as possible streaming platforms to consume my media... I have to admit this solution only works for media not for clothes.

Reactions: mistykitty
I have gotten beyond the purging part but the hiding and guilt is still present despite me knowing this is ok and what's right for me. I even have acknowledged that it's not going anywhere but still full acceptance is difficult. Couple that with not having supportive surroundings and thats enough to create doubt even if you know you've done nothing wrong.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, puravidadip, foxkits and 1 other person
Back