Malk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Do delivery companies and delivery workers know that there are diapers in the box when delivering to the home?

Probably not specifically. I'm sure the company name from where it shipped is a bit of a give away though.

I’m sure some do. In the UK the mainstream logistics and delivery companies are highly automated with almost endless real-time interactive information being pinged between, sender, delivery company and customer, via various pods and apps. The delivery driver’s pod will include at the very least the name of the sending organisation, so even if this is abbreviated most drivers would be aware of the sender and what that company’s business does, and it doesn’t take Einstein to recognise a pack of nappies!
They must deliver lots over the course of the year and for them it’s just another package of far less importance than trying to find an address, keep to schedule, finding somewhere to park-up without blocking the traffic etc.

Reactions: Neroforte
As an Amazonian driver, if I can see what's in my loads, I'll know, but it's really of no importance like DLmikey said. Sometimes I see baby diapers, but I've never seen abdl or any adult diapers in view. The items come off the conveyor belt and are stacked on a pallet without much thought in the process except how it'll stack and stay in place with all the other random boxes and packages.

Reactions: Neroforte
If you get your adult nappies supplied by the NHS then the drivers definitely know what is inside. My Tena Ultima nappies arrived this week for the next three months nightime wear. A very helpful delivery driver brought the cases into the house and asked for a signature as the recipient for the nappies. He then cheerfully told my wife and I that in years to come and he got to wear them he would tell the driver that he used to deliver them !. Some people I am sure would be mortified, I just thought it funny and we all had a good laugh 😂.

Back