Pullup style diaper cover?

smoli

Big and smol
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I‘m not super sure how common diaper covers are for pullups specifically? I wouldn’t want it to be big and baggy, just something that would slide over the more compact diaper. Being at the mercy of the available styles at the time seems like it’d be really frustrating, so I’m trying to think ahead. I just wanna make sure it‘s always cute regardless of if there‘s anything special in stock or not. And where would I even buy them. Also what would the logistics be for making one myself? What materials would be suited to it and is there anything that could be tricky? Even among the cutest of designs they aren‘t typically made for the bigger sizes, so I’d like to have more freedom to choose something that might not be usually be on a diaper, like cute video game or anime characters! Also I don’t actually know much about sewing so I won’t understand anything too advanced. I’m willing to try to learn though~

I‘m very new to anything to do with diapers so thanks in advance for your labor to anyone who responds. I know some of this is probably very basic >.>

Last edited:
I don't really know of any diaper covers that are pull up other than plastic pants. I know you can use pocket diapers as diaper covers, I sometimes use a diaper from Lil Comforts as a diaper cover.

I use a Kleinerts Duracool over my diapers and over my pullups. I like it kinda snug to help keep everything in place. Seems to work quite well. Just ordered a couple more pair last night.

I use Garywear active pants, if you are using medium size diapers, you should get the Garywear in size small. They do run big.

Reactions: diaperdude and smoli
If you don't need them for actual usability with cloth or for extra protection and just want the to be able to make a plain disposable a bit cuter then you might want something Like These.

I've seen them from a few places and I've seen about 6 different prints on this same make of cover. I've also seen them as cheap as £11 They are not that good as a functional plastic cover and are made from quite a thin plastic so be careful putting them on and taking off or they will rip. They are not bulky or baggy like most plastic pants being shaped and sized a bit more like a pair of regular briefs with just a little extra room.

The quality is low and normally I wouldn't recommend them for use but as I said if you just want something for the look they might do the job.

Last edited:
I like use Gray Active Wear diapers covers ! I do like the Five colors they have ! Plus they last very along time !!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: smoli, NotTheAverageMan and diaperdude
Back