Public ideas anyone...???

Abdl247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve never tried public wearing before and I want to but I want to have a reason, or do something while padded.
There are the obvious: Cinema, Mall (shopping centre),etc. But I want to do something out of the ordinary.
Suggestions below please!

Hiking or camping maybe(if you have the time to and any nature places to near your city)?
That's a fun thing I haven't done in a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdl247
Rock Concert

Reactions: Abdl247, CLPP and Bass
I go biking diapered and I greatly appreciate the extra padding on my butt. There's nothing like a narrow bike saddle to inflict pain.

Reactions: Abdl247 and Jonnythepony
I'd recommend the mall over the cinema for your first time, or even better yet just a walk around your neighbourhood. If you're not used to walking around for an extended period of time in a diaper you may find it uncomfortable or awkward plus you'll be near your house and can cut it shorter than if you were at the mall, etc. Be aware also of press out leaks at the cinema or if you take a car to/from the mall on your car seats. I'd start in the ordinary and then get to something more out of the ordinary

Reactions: Abdl247, TyphaHare and Jonnythepony
My first time in public, I went far away and just walked. At the time, Pokemon Go was big, so that helped give me something to do. Now, when I want to wear out, I walk a trail or something along those lines. I like to be far away, and hike.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Abdl247
Just strap one on and go about your daily routine. Nobody will notice or care unless you take a huge dump while you are getting a haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: BAP21, diaperfooties, Ralphie and 4 others
I normally go for a walk by the river or wooded areas or even a walking trail, never know who you may see maybe another dl.

Or if you're braver / dont mind go shopping or go into town, go play crazy golf etc so many things lol.

For me I like the walking preferably when wet feels great in my personal opinion.

There is an awesome trail near me. But I am waiting for fall. Summer hiking with the plastic backed is not fun at all

Going on a long drive. With no stopping for toilet breaks

Reactions: Terrancedipper, Abdl247 and Timtim9444
I am incontinent, and I’ve worn diapers 24/7/365 for many years. I’m diapered everywhere I go and for everything I do except taking showers and having sex. Diapers are somewhat more of a bother than regular underwear, but generally they present no problem. I don’t know how many people that I meet realize that I’m wearing a diaper, but nobody ever says anything about it.

Pokogirl said:
Going on a long drive. With no stopping for toilet breaks
I do that all the time!

dogboy said:
I go biking diapered and I greatly appreciate the extra padding on my butt. There's nothing like a narrow bike saddle to inflict pain.
One of my coworkers who just started riding a bike asked me how I keep my butt from hurting. I told her I bought a padded seat(wich I did) Just didn't mention I also have a bit of extra padding! lolz

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Abdl247
Abdl247 said:
I’ve never tried public wearing before and I want to but I want to have a reason, or do something while padded.
There are the obvious: Cinema, Mall (shopping centre),etc. But I want to do something out of the ordinary.
Try going to the beach! It’s a place where people strut their stuff so find a quiet spot and relax under an umbrella. You could also cover your diaper with a cloth diaper, plastic pants, or shorts if you want discretions

Been diapered 24/7 for almost 5 years no one notices just wear your diaper and don’t worry about it.

Going to and Adventure Park and playing.

Hugs

Are you planning on using them?

What I do in public is find places where they have suitable places to change, then either wee or poo in my nappy and go to change.

Abdl247 said:

Cinema seems an interesting idea, I'd not thought of that before.

Can think of a couple of things though. If I were wearing a nappy I'd have to go by myself which might look and seem a little bit weird.

Also I use my nappies when I wear in public, I'm not sure if that was your plan. Don't know if it would be a bit risky to wet my nappy in the cinema, what would the chances of getting caught be. Would you wait until the end of the film to change?

Lostboy123 said:
Cinema seems an interesting idea, I'd not thought of that before.

Can think of a couple of things though. If I were wearing a nappy I'd have to go by myself which might look and seem a little bit weird.

Also I use my nappies when I wear in public, I'm not sure if that was your plan. Don't know if it would be a bit risky to wet my nappy in the cinema, what would the chances of getting caught be. Would you wait until the end of the film to change?
any good quality diaper should be able to make it through a movie without needing to be changed

Back