*Public* Adult Changing Table

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Daddy took me to the football game, and one of the bathrooms had this: a six foot long, power adjustable adult changing table rated for 440 lbs.

Adult Changing Table 1.jpeg
Adult Changing Table 2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cprdr, ABdrew, bigboobs and 4 others
Reactions: diaperdude
I'm hoping that was a private individual person restroom. Can't really tell by the picture.

Reactions: Etienne
DistortedWolf said:
I'm hoping that was a private individual person restroom. Can't really tell by the picture.

It looks like it is, but not 100%

Jonjon said:
Daddy took me to the football game, and one of the bathrooms had this: a six foot long, power adjustable adult changing table rated for 440 lbs.

View attachment 116873
View attachment 116874

Was this a college football game? I don't think NFL football has started yet. My real biological parents, who are in their mid 70s, are watching college football right now at home. I'm not really watching. I'm more interested in Clemson Tigers football, NC State, University of South Carolina, East Carolina, Alabama, Auburn, Louisiana Tech.

- longallsboy

longallsboy said:
Was this a college football game? I don't think NFL football has started yet. My real biological parents, who are in their mid 70s, are watching college football right now at home. I'm not really watching. I'm more interested in Clemson Tigers football, NC State, University of South Carolina, East Carolina, Alabama, Auburn, Louisiana Tech.

- longallsboy
NFL is in preseason so it could've been a pro stadium.

DistortedWolf said:
NFL is in preseason so it could've been a pro stadium.
It was a "family" restroom at US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis).

Reactions: newAB43, KittyninjaW, longallsboy and 1 other person
Jonjon said:
I was gonna say...that section lettering and number's 100% U.S. Bank. Guess it's the #1 stadium in the NFL for a lot of reasons. ;) SKOL!

Jonjon said:

I'm not as much of a NFL fan as a college football fan. There are also more teams as far as college football is concerned. I suppose you could say I sort of like the Baltimore Ravens and the Carolina Panthers. But you see how the only team that represents North and South Carolina together is the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte. Whereas with state universities in South Carolina and North Carolina, there are many more. Like Clemson, NC State, University of South Carolina, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Appalachian State, UNC (University of North Carolina), you get the point. Also college football certainly has more spirit....like school spirit especially coming from student sections. But even as an ex-student, it can be quite fun. I've been to several University of Southern California football games with my parents (my dad went to Southern Cal for university). School spirit is amazing - even if you graduated.

There are actually jon jons and long-alls that are made by children's clothing companies for young children which have college football team logos embroidered on them or even smocked on them. Most of them though, are of Southern college football teams, where most of the little kids that wear long-alls and jon jons are from, and where that type of clothing is popular.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
My local disability toilet has one of those. Hay have to give it a try

Jonjon said:

View attachment 116873
View attachment 116874
OMG where is this wonderful modern marvel?? Did you get changed on it? Was is amazing? Does Daddy carry a diaper bag? Super intrigued.... spill the tea, want the details 😍😍😍

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and bigboobs
Wonder how many are fantasizing about being changed with the door propped open. 🤣

Reactions: newAB43 and HoneySnow
LittleAndAlone said:
Wonder how many are fantasizing about being changed with the door propped open. 🤣
That could be embarrassing but so much fun. Hopefully another diaper lover would catch you on the table

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
That would be so awesome to get changed on. ❤️😃

• Love
I’m going to try my local changing table in the morning 🥰. So excited

• Haha
Please keep in mind these facilities are essential for wheelchair bound individuals.

Don’t wish to spoil your fun but for some of us these are scarce resources. Now out of my wheelchair wouldn’t dream of denying another user access.

Have fun but please don’t abuse access or it could impact those who depend upon it.

247 said:
Please keep in mind these facilities are essential for wheelchair bound individuals.

Don’t wish to spoil your fun but for some of us these are scarce resources. Now out of my wheelchair wouldn’t dream of denying another user access.

Have fun but please don’t abuse access or it could impact those who depend upon it.
Would never abuse facilities like this and definitely would stop anyone access to essential equipment they require. I’ll use my local changing table early morning when it’s quiet

bigboobs said:
Would never abuse facilities like this and definitely would stop anyone access to essential equipment they require. I’ll use my local changing table early morning when it’s quiet
Have fun and support access to these much needed facilities!

Reactions: newAB43 and bigboobs
247 said:

Sorry but the term wheelchair bond is so wrong in so many ways , it sets the wrong idea in peoples mind.
They are wheel chair users.
As for the changing places they for people who need additional space to change.
And if you have ever tried to changed your incontinence slip I a toilet cubicle you will under stand

Reactions: MaxSyd, bigboobs and newAB43
HoneySnow said:
OMG where is this wonderful modern marvel?? Did you get changed on it? Was is amazing? Does Daddy carry a diaper bag? Super intrigued.... spill the tea, want the details 😍😍😍
Location?: mentioned above.
Changed on it?: Sorta. I was dry at the time, and Daddy hadn't wanted to try and get my diaper bag past security. So he put me on the table, took off my diaper, set me on the potty to empty myself out, then put me back on the table and re-diapered me with my old diaper.
Amazing?: Yes - though I wouldn't have wanted anybody looking in while my legs were up in the air.
Diaper bag?: He has one. It has everything needed to change me (including an underpad), a fresh set of shortalls (in case the ones I'm wearing become unusable), a first aid kit, and a thermometer to take my temperature with if I look ill.

Reactions: bigboobs and newAB43
Back