Privacy Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
freechris said:
I live in a relatively rural area of the world, where there are critters that roam the area. This morning, on my way to work, I drove by someone's property, where I noticed that their trash cans had been knocked over, contents spilled out. Obviously, some wildlife creature had decided to have a feast there, or at least get nosy.
I was thinking, though, I regularly throw out my used DL product. I double-bag it to make sure that what is inside is absolutely secure to keep myself private and also to seal in the smell. But I am worried that some raccoon or bear is going to come by one night and get into my trash can, and that my double-bagging will not be enough protection. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could ensure that I can better protect myself in this way?
For me, i can never have enough! I go through a lot of diapers in a day. For example, right now i just went through one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just bag my used diapers - messy and wet and put them in the trash area like any other trash. Why are you all sneaking around?
I use 5-7 briefs per day so I guess it's too many to hide.

Yeah people have this inherent objection to unwrapping dead bodies, that will either cure or kill the old lady , unless of course she worked in the morgue , yeah I average about 5 a day if I only change when I cath , on days that I hit the coffee pot hard , increases my diaper output , my diaper pail is emptied by my aide because I am restricted to 5 pounds or less combined, meaning using both arms, I have seen really high wind and other people's cans are blowing around in the street , mine never moves it holds its ground, minimum of 40 wet diapers a week ,I suppose if I moved I would have to file a change of address with the landfill !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back