Possibly the best onesies ever? The All In One Company

Ouch that’s pretty pricy. I’ve seen them before and they look super cozy but I could never justify that cost, at least not with the collection of other ones I’ve got.

not sure if they’re still in business but I loaded up on clothing YEARS ago through a couple eBay sellers that did custom work. My oldest sleepers and onesies are over 10 years old and they’re hardly showing their age, and i use my little clothing every day!

Reactions: neophyte and LainIsLain
DLPJ said:
Th

They say it only works on a computer
I only use my puter for important stuff!:p Either way I ended up having to email the pic. I just couldn't see how to upload a custom pic on their web app.

I'm really loving my onesie! I did make one modification to it. When I initially ordered I mistakenly thought the addition of side zippers was so you can have access to the inside. But they were in fact side pockets! I should have known that but oh well. I already have a front pouch and I love that part. My need to touch my diaper at times got the best of me so I decided to cut the pockets off the inside. Now it functions like I had intended. 😋 Uh someone needs to trim there fingernails BTW! 🤔
20210313_235159.jpg20210313_235236.jpg

I love mine too ,. The sweatshirt fabric with sensory seams is super soft on the inside :D
The feet are less optimal, the bottom might break after a year or so and the inside has weird wrinkles that annoy me at times. Next time I'm getting one without feet.
The side pockets are a godsend, very convenient. The onesie itself is very well made , sturdy sticking etc, built to last.

Reactions: LainIsLain
A thread like this should be forbidden ! It should be forbidden to make others want them so much! 😍

• Haha
I often browse that site. I've loved onesies for a long time: I bought one in 2006 before "onesies for adults" was a thing in the UK. My ideal onesie from Allinone would have:
- Attached mittens, sewn closed, to limit use of my hands;
- Back zipping only, so it's harder for me to remove myself.
- No covered feet, because I like playing with slippers and shoes, especially my enforced crawling bootees. (I've also had onesie feet wearing through.)
I wish they did the bum flap, as discipline often comes my way in the form of a smacked bottom.
Before seeing and wearing the onesie for the first time, I would be blindfolded, so that I can feel being in it, and wonder what it looks like.

Well.... In their onesie builder they do have an add-on for a "drop seat". It looks like an elastic part that can be unzipped. Here's a pic from their site.

bottom seat.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384
LainIsLain said:
Well.... In their onesie builder they do have an add-on for a "drop seat". It looks like an elastic part that can be unzipped. Here's a pic from their site.

View attachment 51498
Ah, I didn't find the dropseat when I explored the site earlier. Fantastic!

feetintrouble said:
Ah, I didn't find the dropseat when I explored the site earlier. Fantastic!

I got one of those with a drop seat and it meant a few extra layers of fabric which was uncomfortable when I was lying on my back. Then again, the sleeper was made of a very thick fabric so maybe this wouldn't be a problem in other cases.

Back