Possible.New Brand!! CHECK IT OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, I was going to say that yes the print design is a bit messy and poorly thought out, but I could go for a diaper that absorbs 6000 mL of liquid. Maybe I’m too used to crappy store bought pull-ups (only recently bought my first proper adisc-member-endorsed tab diapers and have yet to try them out, waiting to finish off the pull-ups) but I have yet to experience a true feeling of real security in a diaper without worrying about capacity or leaks, so I’d be all for something of that high a capacity, assuming it can actually physically be created, that is. I will admit that I see problems with discretion when using a diaper of that volume capacity.

I saw the photos of the product they are designing in the link. I am not impressed with the looks of them at all, white or not. I also dislike their overall design. Full of gimmicks, and useless features. Junk. I hope they go under before people like me have to get subjected to the garbage they're trying to get the funds to make.

Hello everyone. I'm Bob, the owner of MyDiaper Depot and ABDL Creations. Reading your posts have been very inlightening. To begin, I want to thank everyone for taking such an interest my business and my new prototype diaper design even though they are bit negative. I have introduced over 200 individuals, male and female and 98% of them had favorable remarks to the color and design. I apologize for the rough edges and other unsightly issues you mentioned, however, this is just a prototype mock up created using an existing diaper form from the original illustration. I'm sensing mixed reviews on the design, but I wanted to change things up and create something new,not the stereotypical print layout style that we currently see on most of the ABDL diapers on the market. The illustration was just printed on a piece of contact back vinyl and attached to the actual Absolute Maxi diaper that I have been selling in the store and on-line. It was the most inexpensive way to show what the actual diaper would look like when worn. I have been studying this industry intently for the past 10 years and I know where every ABDL on the market is made, how it's made and what it costs. I want to use this initial release to introduce my expertise to the market, and also fund Phase II that will introduce the next generation ABDL and generic diaper design to the overall market. If you can get involved with the Kickstarter Campaign I currently have running, we can make this happen and really make an impact on the future of ABDL diapers. I do have photos of the advanced core design of the new diaper imbedded in the Kickstarter preliminary video, to give you some idea of what the diaper will look like. It will provide superior side leakage protect as the inner green diaper core will absorb very quickly and the overrun will flow under the green center core and be wicked into the highly absorbent underlying core. The outer cover can be manufactured with PE Film (Plastic), or simulated cloth style material. It will have unique attachment tabs and a more infant/toddler style overall outer shape to accommodate a higher level of comfort and fit. We don't have to stay with the prototype print that I am showing. I am open to suggestion, but we must decide on the new illustration design by the time the funding project ends. If we receive full funding, we will have to submit our illustration and bag graphics to the manufacturer ASAP so that we will be able to meet our delivery deadline of Mid to late November of this year. This current diaper release will be a super absorbent diaper similar to the super absorbents currently on the market, with our new print design. The next generation diapers will come out in mid-2019. This is not a dream that may or may not happen. I have been working with the manufacturer for over two years on this new design and we are making good headway. It entails a major upgrade to an existing diaper manufacturing machine and that takes time and money. They have converted a current machine just enough to run a batch of mock-ups and I have received a few bags for preliminary testing. The overall concepts work great, next I must have them really beef up the amount of fluff and SAP for the most absorbent diaper ever made. It will act as two diapers in one. I hope this info gives everyone a better understanding of the overall company goals. I'm in this for the future of adult diapers in general and putting ABDL diapers at the forefront. Please feel free to comment or get in touch with me through our email or call me direct. I really need everyone's help to make this a reality in allowing MyDiaper Depot and ABDL Creations to become a major force in the markets. I think the rewards for helping fund this project are quite fair, especially with the discount coupon that will accompany each reward for purchases on the website or in the store. Looking forward to your reply and hearing from you.

Sorry, but the new concept does not inspire me. I tell you what. You make something like Luvs Phases, like the ones they made back around 1990, then I bet you will SELL SELL SELL! But if you try to come up with something that most of us with developmental disabilities see as an insult, you won't get a dime from me or anybody else. Not even the ABDL population you see here. It's nothing personal. It's just that I have a disdain for the looks of that "diaper within a diaper" gimmick you're trying to push.

gerberbobbie said:
Hello everyone. I'm Bob, the owner of MyDiaper Depot and ABDL Creations. Reading your posts have been very inlightening. To begin, I want to thank everyone for taking such an interest my business and my new prototype diaper design even though they are bit negative. I have introduced over 200 individuals, male and female and 98% of them had favorable remarks to the color and design. I apologize for the rough edges and other unsightly issues you mentioned, however, this is just a prototype mock up created using an existing diaper form from the original illustration. I'm sensing mixed reviews on the design, but I wanted to change things up and create something new,not the stereotypical print layout style that we currently see on most of the ABDL diapers on the market. The illustration was just printed on a piece of contact back vinyl and attached to the actual Absolute Maxi diaper that I have been selling in the store and on-line. It was the most inexpensive way to show what the actual diaper would look like when worn. I have been studying this industry intently for the past 10 years and I know where every ABDL on the market is made, how it's made and what it costs. I want to use this initial release to introduce my expertise to the market, and also fund Phase II that will introduce the next generation ABDL and generic diaper design to the overall market. If you can get involved with the Kickstarter Campaign I currently have running, we can make this happen and really make an impact on the future of ABDL diapers. I do have photos of the advanced core design of the new diaper imbedded in the Kickstarter preliminary video, to give you some idea of what the diaper will look like. It will provide superior side leakage protect as the inner green diaper core will absorb very quickly and the overrun will flow under the green center core and be wicked into the highly absorbent underlying core. The outer cover can be manufactured with PE Film (Plastic), or simulated cloth style material. It will have unique attachment tabs and a more infant/toddler style overall outer shape to accommodate a higher level of comfort and fit. We don't have to stay with the prototype print that I am showing. I am open to suggestion, but we must decide on the new illustration design by the time the funding project ends. If we receive full funding, we will have to submit our illustration and bag graphics to the manufacturer ASAP so that we will be able to meet our delivery deadline of Mid to late November of this year. This current diaper release will be a super absorbent diaper similar to the super absorbents currently on the market, with our new print design. The next generation diapers will come out in mid-2019. This is not a dream that may or may not happen. I have been working with the manufacturer for over two years on this new design and we are making good headway. It entails a major upgrade to an existing diaper manufacturing machine and that takes time and money. They have converted a current machine just enough to run a batch of mock-ups and I have received a few bags for preliminary testing. The overall concepts work great, next I must have them really beef up the amount of fluff and SAP for the most absorbent diaper ever made. It will act as two diapers in one. I hope this info gives everyone a better understanding of the overall company goals. I'm in this for the future of adult diapers in general and putting ABDL diapers at the forefront. Please feel free to comment or get in touch with me through our email or call me direct. I really need everyone's help to make this a reality in allowing MyDiaper Depot and ABDL Creations to become a major force in the markets. I think the rewards for helping fund this project are quite fair, especially with the discount coupon that will accompany each reward for purchases on the website or in the store. Looking forward to your reply and hearing from you.

Sorry, I literally can't read this in it's current form. I have post-concussion syndrome, and text that isn't properly structured becomes very difficult to read. This is what is known as wall of text. A very significant portion of the population won't bother reading this due to it being difficult to follow.

I looked at your kickstarter video though. It is a decent start, but it currently has very low production value. This would need to be improved considerably to have a reasonable chance of hitting your target. People generally won't invest if the product isn't presented on a more professional level.

If you are uncertain where to start with regards to finding someone to help with presentation, I suggest looking at fiverr.com as a place to start. You will be able to find someone on there to help with production value on pretty much any budget.

I don't mean to be rude, but considering the gimmick here is a diaper within a diaper essentially for a rather steep price, what's to stop people from double or triple diapering in any other brand or using a booster or two with a cheaper or preferred brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back