(Poll) How old were you when you was re-introduced back into diapers and why?

After potty training, how old were you when you was re-introduced back into diapers

• Total voters

MaximusWolfheart

Bedwetting Diaper pup
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
After potty training and graduating from diapers, how old were you when you was re-introduced back into diapers and why? If 18+, give reason why you decided to go back into diapers and how old were you? What diapers did you wear?

Last edited:
Reactions: TeddyBunny
when i was around 10 i began to bedwet almost every other night, this was also around the time that i discovered ABDL and started wearing them recreationally for a short amount of time

Reactions: furry121 and MaximusWolfheart
In my mid 30's. Started to have urine loss.

Reactions: TeddyBunny
littletwilight said:
when i was around 10 i began to bedwet almost every other night, this was also around the time that i discovered ABDL and started wearing them recreationally for a short amount of time
What diapers were you put back into?

MaximusWolfheart said:
What diapers were you put back into?
they were some type of depends which my grandparent's were using at the time

Late 30’s as a DL , mid 40’s night wetting late 40’s day time wetting
Now FT wearing

littletwilight said:
they were some type of depends which my grandparent's were using at the time
Heh, nice. Those were my firsts for abdl diapers as well.

Reactions: littletwilight
MaximusWolfheart said:
Heh, nice. Those were my firsts for abdl diapers as well.
oooo interesting!

My urinary incontinence is the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old.

Reactions: TeddyBunny and BigAl2
Well, I was potty trained early... And apparently I was pretty easy to potty train... But, despite the pediatrician and surgeons suggestions to not potty train until after a corrective surgery, my mom thought she knew better... My mom is a moron

Needless to say I had to have a corrective surgery, and lo and behold just like the pediatrician and the surgeon had suggested, I lost control while I was healing up... This meant that I was back in diapers less than 6 months after being fully potty trained

Ended up wearing diapers until preschool started... Then I ended up having several accidents during preschool which eventually led to me wearing 24/7 again

By the time kindergarten started, if I remember correctly, I was back to only wearing diapers at night..., at some point I stopped wearing diapers at night because the bedwetting had stopped... But it eventually started back up, and I really didn't like the way that my would diaper my slightly younger brother in front of everybody..., and I wanted it to be my choice

So sometime around first or second grade, I really don't remember exactly... I started sneaking my younger(middle) brother's diapers to wear at night so that I wouldn't wet the bed

This went on for a very long time... Additionally my mother babysat a bunch of kids throughout the years, and I had a younger sister and a younger brother... So it really wasn't a problem to get diapers to wear at night so that I wouldn't be the bed

Sometime toward My sophomore or junior year I quit wetting the bed at night... And it eventually came back a couple years later after I was moved out and on my own... So I started buying my own diapers... And over the course of about 20 years it has come and gone a handful of times... Sometimes it last a few weeks, a few months or even a few years

The most recent, and currently ongoing, I had had about 8 years or 9 years without letting the bed... So when it started up again... I was pretty surprised... I woke up in the morning and went to use the restroom... And noticed that my underpants were kind of damp... But I just assumed it was sweat, it did seem a little more damp than sweat, but it was kind of a hot night

The next night I woke up and got out of bed... Stumbled to the bathroom to use the toilet and realized that my underpants were completely soaked... so I went back to the bed and realized the bed was really soaked on my side

At first I thought maybe the dog had beat the bed... But the dogs really not that big so that didn't make any sense... Then I thought maybe my wife would be the bed... Nope it was just wet on my side... So then I woke my wife up and let her know what had happened and we just changed the sheets

I was worried about it so I decided to buy some Walgreens tab style diapers... After buying them I decided to let my wife know that I didn't want to risk messing up the bed and the sheets, especially since we have to go to the laundromat until we finish our house

She said she was actually thinking about suggesting that I should wear some protection to bed... But she was kind of afraid to say anything cuz she thought it might hurt myself esteem...

Anyway I've sent purchased much better diapers, Crinklz... I think it's been probably 3 months since I started wetting again... And it's been pretty much every night since then

I doubt that it will stop anytime soon... I seem to have times in my life when the stress gets really bad... And then I start wetti
ng the bed again

Reactions: Tiny1234, furry121, diapeybabybrian and 1 other person
I was potty trained at a normal age as far as I know.

First in diapers on occasion (self purchased) at 18 in college for bedwetting - when I remembered and/or was able to get them on without making it obvious. I was not good about it.

I Was a bedwetter until mid 20's but never had diapers until I bought them myself. I grew up with rubber sheets and lots of midnight laundry trips. Mom never once asked if I needed them and I was too ashamed to tell her.

My issues worsened 4 months ago putting me back in diapers full time, again for the foreseeable future. But not for bedwetting, though. I'm F-IC due to nerve damage and have been for 14yr.

• Sad
Reactions: TeddyBunny, BigAl2 and UnderTheRadar
Was diagnosed with IBD when I was 24, had lots of bowel accidents but didn't even know about adult diapers.
Many years later, when covid hit us, I needed to attend a course where the bathroom/toilet was closed, I guess they wouldn't wash all the time,
I was desperate and asked the local pharmacy for help. It was the first time I was introduced to adult diapers.
After a while they told me I could ask my doctor for a prescription, I did, now I get them almost for free.
Later i got IBS and I have a small bladder too, so very glad they exist!
I don't use them every day, but are nice to have on those days and places I feel unsafe.

Reactions: TeddyBunny, AccidentsHappen and BigAl2
My 60s

First time round at 15 because I still wet the bed most nights and then again in my late 40s when my bedwetting came back. I am in nappies 24/7 now for the last 10 years.

When I was 12 and hit my 1st growth spurt from puberty I started having issues holding my bladder.

We were having issues both day and night from 12-14. We were able to work with therapy to regain control during the day but night continued to be a struggle.

We found that it all came back to a car accident I we in at 8 where there was an impact to my bladder neuro-system and I currently have a bladder the size of the average 8-9 year old due to the damage.

Fortunately, I had dry nights between 9-12 years. But other than that I wet almost every single night.

Reactions: Diprs2, diapeybabybrian and UnderTheRadar
Not sure of the question so won’t vote.

Always wanted to be back in nappies since my first memory.
I did the makeshift stuff of towel and plastic bag (with leg holes cut out) when I was around 9yo but didn’t get a proper disposable until I was in my 40s

Reactions: Diprs2
Initially I began using disposable pull ups which later progressed to 4 tape briefs to deal with my dual ic. Later that year I switched to cloth contours and later added night weight prefolds to my diaper arsenal and only used disposables sparingly when the logistics made cloth diapers impractical.

I had trouble with poopy all the way until 4th grade. I would poop my briefs on accident. This turned into a passion a few years later.

I did not for some reason get back into goodnites until I was older than 18.

Reactions: Diprs2 and JamesChetwynd
MaximusWolfheart said:
After potty training and graduating from diapers, how old were you when you was re-introduced back into diapers and why? If 18+, give reason why you decided to go back into diapers and how old were you? What diapers did you wear?
Why are you asking? Are you doing the stats for your own curiosity??

My fortieth birthday was a very notable one as that night I wet my Nappy being tottally unaware that it had happened, so long story short about two werks before this myself and my wife decided I should wear some sort of protection at night time due to the deterioration of my bladder, been full time wearing ever since 😊

Back