Plushies Vs Stuffies

Angel

Baby but cant be baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Wondering if people think there is a difference between plushies and stuffies, and if so what are they

Reactions: littlebabybambi and PaddedRita
Its Pretty much the same thing to me !

Its the same, just a different word

Same as nappies or diapers

Different words for the same thing

I prefer stuffies 🦊😁

Reactions: littlebabybambi
I use 'plushies', personally, but it doesn't really matter to me; I still know what people mean when they say 'stuffies'.

They're the same thing. I think "plushies" and "stuffies" are both cute terms. I use the former more often because it seems to be the more popular. When I was a kid, they were "stuffed animals," which sounds way too functional anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
In French, the word is "peluche", very near plushie.

But the "peluche" that small kids (and bigger ones also sometimes) loves so much is called a "doudou".

The "doudou" is the transitional object, can be a plushie or a security blanket but when you see a toddler carrying a plush/stuff-ie, we usually call it "doudou".

Reactions: nappybaby
I have heard both used for the same thing thing. My wife has gotten me onto another word to describe my stuffies.she calls them lovies, because they have unconditional love and comfort to me when I am sad or having a hard day. All three words do mean the same thing. It is just what you refer them as to yourself or introduce them to others.

RuffRuff said:
I have heard both used for the same thing thing. My wife has gotten me onto another word to describe my stuffies.she calls them lovies, because they have unconditional love and comfort to me when I am sad or having a hard day. All three words do mean the same thing. It is just what you refer them as to yourself or introduce them to others.
OO I love that name for them, lovies, sounds like a nickname you would give one/s you really like

Me and mommy always call my stuffed toys plushies cause we think it sounds cuter

Reactions: littlemoosey
I only first heard of them being called stuffies in abdl and babyfur circles. The outside world generally calls them plushies or plushes or stuffed animals. So hearing someone say 'stuffie' perks my ears in the same way as hearing 'diaper'.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
They're the same thing. I think "plushies" and "stuffies" are both cute terms. I use the former more often because it seems to be the more popular. When I was a kid, they were "stuffed animals," which sounds way too functional anymore.

Yep, when I was young they were "stuffed animals" and footie sleepers were "blanket sleepers".

Reactions: Cottontail
Back