Pleasure from wearing diapers is reduced

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Somehow in the last months the pleasure I get from diaper wearing seems reduced. I still have a desire to wear them, but it's less than usual. And if I do wear, it feels like I'm missing something. Like if I had an itch that I couldn't scratch.

But simply pausing diapers completely also doesn't feel good.

Don't know... Any similar experiences from others?

I have that too from time to time, I don’t wear as often anymore as I used to 2 months ago. But the desire to wear diapers always comes back to me. I think it’s best to only wear when you want to because otherwise you might get tired of them and maybe it will come back. Or maybe when you do wear them you should try something new and exciting. Like trying a new diaper or doing something different from what you usually do when you’re wearing.

Reactions: NKY2020
It's normal and natural for you wants and desires to change over time. Desires do ebb and flow and morph over time, often in unexpected directions - the only thing you can accurately predict about how you'll feel tomorrow is that it'll be different than today! 😀

Reactions: jk1898
Pretty normal. I recently went 2 weeks without wearing. Once I went almost 2 years. Attraction is a spectrum that is constantly in flux.

I normally get a lot of enjoyment from my nappy wearing. but the last month or so my mind has been pre-occupied with a bladder infection which I was in hospital with. got to have various tests and checks to see what the problem is, and maybe an operation. so my nappy wearing fetish is taking a back seat for the time being.

mantilla said:
Somehow in the last months the pleasure I get from diaper wearing seems reduced. I still have a desire to wear them, but it's less than usual. And if I do wear, it feels like I'm missing something. Like if I had an itch that I couldn't scratch.

But simply pausing diapers completely also doesn't feel good.

Same thing happens to me. Some days I put on a diaper and I go thrift store shopping looking for more diapers. But it always feels like that itch you can’t scratch. It’s just not satisfying.

I went through a lot of that in the early days with binge and purge cycles. I got to a point that I was content just wearing them when I felt like it or had the urge. I now wear them 24 seven, have for a couple of years. It’s not my choice. My wife requires me to. Giving into that and giving her complete control was a challenging transition. There were a lot of days that I just didn’t want to be in a diaper. I thought being required to be diapered all the time would possibly diminish my desire to wear them. That has not been the case. These days I’m pretty content. I don’t even give any thought to going without a diaper.

Reactions: Floodingpants
It’s the Law of Diminishing Returns. The specialness decreases the more common something becomes.

If XXX is your favourite food and you start eating it each day, it won’t seem as special anymore.

Reactions: mantilla, BabyLink9 and LaLoneDigi
mantilla said:
My need for diapers is usually pretty strong, and wearing helps de-stress me, but sometimes my stress level will get to the point where I can't do anything except focus on the source of the stress. Diapers, along with most other things, then feel like an intolerable distraction. That happens most often when I have big deadlines looming at work. It's frustrating, because I could definitely use the stress relief at those times, but nothing seems to help me.

Reactions: PaddedCub
Back