Playing hooky as my little self. Feelin bad about skipping out but…stressed…..justified?

sassypigtailz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I always feel a little guilt but I can’t function each month until I take a full day timeout/stress break. Watching Star Wars and getting out my stuffie soon! How do you rationalize taking a day off from my adult world?

I did it today and needed the diversion. I guess that interferes with adult responsibilities and sensible thinking but I really can’t help it. This is my version of a mental health day that featured 1 wet diaper MegaMax Airlock (fully soaked) and now a fresh a dry one.

Is this Babygirl justified? Better than work any day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 9
We all need our time to relax and let loose. Don't feel guilty about taking care of yourself. If you don't nobody else will.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and sassypigtailz
DistortedWolf said:
We all need our time to relax and let loose. Don't feel guilty about taking care of yourself. If you don't nobody else will.
Thank you 🙏🏽 feelin vulnerable guess I can make it to work tomorrow in pull-ups

Reactions: Diaperboy27
You were always justified in playing hooky... Let me tell you this your job doesn't care about you, they've never cared about you, and no matter how high up in the company you get, they will never care about you... When it comes down to is you are replaceable you will die and within a couple days somebody will have taken your position... If you had a name tag somewhere it'll be thrown in the shredder If you had special parking well that'll be gone too

So yes... You're justified You're justified if you just want to do it because you want to do it You don't need a reason... They should be offering you reasons to keep you not the other way around

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and sassypigtailz
UnderTheRadar said:
You were always justified in playing hooky... Let me tell you this your job doesn't care about you, they've never cared about you, and no matter how high up in the company you get, they will never care about you... When it comes down to is you are replaceable you will die and within a couple days somebody will have taken your position... If you had a name tag somewhere it'll be thrown in the shredder If you had special parking well that'll be gone too

So yes... You're justified You're justified if you just want to do it because you want to do it You don't need a reason... They should be offering you reasons to keep you not the other way around
Your kind words are welcome! I always put myself behind other things. It ain’t a bad form of self care. Maybe it will catch on with more n more littles?

Reactions: UnderTheRadar
I don't rationalize taking a day off. I work like a freaking dog when I'm on the job and a day down to do some much needed decompression diaper time is well deserved. Yeah there have been days where I skipped out but I figured I earned it. The next work day I'm a renewed ball of energy. Even the young bucks can't keep up with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassypigtailz and Diaperboy27
Back