Plasticpants for regular wear

DLPeakOut

Lifelong DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
if you like and wear plasticpants on a regular basis, how many pairs do you have for regular use?
I have about 20 but use 12 on regular basis. The rest i realised dont work as well as others!

Reactions: Angelapinks
I have three that I use and another three unused.

Two Leakmastrr PUL, one Gary PUL, and two Leakmaster Deluxe are the pants I usually wear. I keep some older plastic pants "just in case."

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Too many to count, I always wear them with disposable nappies.
Some are ‘functional’ but most are for appearance reasons only

Reactions: DLPeakOut
DLPeakOut said:
if you like and wear plasticpants on a regular basis, how many pairs do you have for regular use?
I have about 20 but use 12 on regular basis. The rest i realised dont work as well as others!
I have two large plastic containers for my pants but there are 10 or 12 pairs I use pretty much most nights and some rubber pants I also use. The rest are older ones that I tire of or forgot I have and some have tears in them ans I keep meaning to fix them. I also have a small container of plastic baby pants from my youth that I cannot part with because they bring back so many memories. Some are also torn but many are still in great shape and some are still in the Gerber packages.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Trina
Back