Plastic pants that are like the plastic pants from the 1960's

gincontinent

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi, I am over sixty and remember plastic pants from when I was growing up. I remember some were grainy and translucent with a slight sheen to them. I have found some very inexpensive ones on Amazon called Easy Comfort incontinent pants, they come in a package of three for $19.80 including shipping if you are a Prime member. They run very small in sizing, I have a 33" waist and I buy size 2XL which fit perfect for me, the 2XL is a puffy fit for me. Many of the reviews say they are cheaply made but I have not had any problems myself. The texture is grainy on both sides of the plastic, they are translucent and have a somewhat of a sheen to them. Also they are crinkly like the old plastic pants. The waist and leg bands are thin rubber elastic with stitching covering the elastic. These plastic pants are somewhat stiff so they stay puffy not like other pants today that droop.I find them very comfortable and crinkly which I like. I like pastel colored plastic pants so I dye mine using Dyemore Rit dye in yellow or blue. Dyemore dyes plastic much easier than regular Rit dye. One last thing is I perforate some of my plastic pants like some of the ones back in the 60's. I use a leather tool with the appropriate size hole and make numerous pattern holes on each side of the side seams.
Anyway, I apologize for being long winded but there it is.

P.S. I guess you could say I am a stickler for details

Attachments

• 52942677-CA84-484C-9D28-0D957B0A228F.jpeg
    52942677-CA84-484C-9D28-0D957B0A228F.jpeg
    636.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 47742192-1780-496E-A9C5-148A1E1DDB3C.jpeg
    47742192-1780-496E-A9C5-148A1E1DDB3C.jpeg
    652.3 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: vp39, Edgewater, Forced and 2 others
I don't know to much about them.
But I'm happy you've found them to suit your needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
The perforated holes would tend to make a leak prone area for side sleepers ?
Or where they simply for venting ?
Crinkly and puffy are features that I would like - the more - the bigger - the better -
Can't hide from the noise and bulk !

The perforated holes are small and there are no leaks. Besides, they take me back when I was young and wanted plastic baby pants so bad but could never get them and now I do.

They sound great but it seems they’re not available on Amazon Uk 😢

These are absolutely adorable the dye job came out amazing. I don't have much in the way of suggestions but I am definitely going to consider picking up a pack.

What you are buying is targeted at the China /Far East Market.
There will be variation between runs, so anticipate that reality.
Happy that they are meeting your ABDL requirements, but they are not targeted for the Incontinent market as noted above.
Enjoy!

Back