Plastic pants are wonderful

Frungie said:
I have many plastic and PUL pants that I enjoy, and I am expecting my first pair of blue rubber pants to be delivered tomorrow that I ordered from InControl, a subsidiary of Rearz. I am curious to see what rubber pants feel like.
Because of my age, I wore nappies and rubber pants for bedwetting into my teens. It was not until I was about 14 that I got my first plastic pants. I love them both now and often wear rubber ones over my nightly nappies. If you get good quality rubber ones and look after them they will last a very long time.

Reactions: Zeke, Seasonedcitizen, Lyric and 1 other person
johnyb said:
I’m desperate to find authentic ones from my memory as a child wearing them. The noise used to drive me nuts. Maybe it’s time to revisit my past.
I buy my real rubber pants from Kins in B.C. Canada. They have a selection of two styles and one style comes in colours also, the style with cotton covered waist band and leg bands. These I wear at night over my plastic covered diaper and Kins pull on flannel diaper pants for extra protection. I am a real heavy wetter overnight and my Tranquility diaper in soaking wet in the morning as well as around the waist and leg bands of my Kins flannel pant. When I go out during the day for errands, I am never sure if I will find a good clean bathroom if I need to so I wear the other shorter style rubbers with the roll over covered waistbands to limit leaking and they are tighter to hold things up better. I have several pairs of these I love a lot and had them for a few years now.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My G/F with a few of my pairs of plastic pants.

Attachments

• A08ACD19-19AC-46EA-8B1E-D3E2DFC38094.jpeg
    A08ACD19-19AC-46EA-8B1E-D3E2DFC38094.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Love
Reactions: Brumas94, chillipepperman, gobphus and 6 others
Reactions: BillSpeed, BobbiSueEllen and sissybaby34
ZeeBonezz said:
Plastic pants are the best can wet all day! I really want a new pair cause mine ripped xD
Pity your plastic pants ripped how did you rip them my mate would rip mine long time ago at the seam for fun do you like these plastic pants?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Be careful. If you completely saturate you diaper and it leaks, there's only so much plastic pants can do. If your pee pools inside it will leak out.

Reactions: Zeke and BobbiSueEllen
I love wearing plastic pants over a diaper. They reduce leaks and you gotta love the "hug"!

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Wetshisbed, NorthwestDiaperDude and 2 others
In recent months I’ve been wearing Protex Tuffy II #7 vinyl pants over my disposable diapers and have eliminated the leaks that my accidental and deliberate wetting often led to. I’ve found that wearing boxer briefs over the plastic pants reduces their telltale crinkling.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I love plastic pants. They add another dimension to wearing, the feel and the plastic smell. It's great to feel yourself over the plastic surface and a full nappy. Yet to find pants that hold in a lot of leaks. If you flood the nappy, the pants provide extra support and some overflow protection, but I nearly always have leaks from the pants. Tried many different types and styles but still they leak. However, I would still recommend as they do raise the wearing experience. Even putting them on over a nappy is exciting.

Reactions: Brumas94, paul484819, CLPP and 2 others
100% vinyl plastic panties for me, now and always. They're the best.

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, Rusher, Littleboyplastic and 3 others
I found two pair of frosted white PPs, just like the vintage Gerber ones I wore over my diapers when I was a small baby, I love 'em! Got 'em a size up for that toddlery 'puffy' look. They leave pink elastic compression lines on your tummy & legs but that's a badge of office when you wear them...and a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, Brumas94, BillSpeed and 6 others
I love to wear plastic pants with cloth because they won't leak unless the diaper is totally saturated from one end to the other.... and I like to wear them over "stretch" disposables because they keep 'em from sagging.

Reactions: Littleboyplastic, Angelapinks, Zeke and 1 other person
They sure are .......I loved them since the early days. I loved the swishy shiny white surface on them and of course that nice subtle crinkle. The old school Gerber ones are the best but so hard to find now.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Shannon1024, Rusher and 3 others
oldpppants said:
Be careful. If you completely saturate you diaper and it leaks, there's only so much plastic pants can do. If your pee pools inside it will leak out.
I can attest to leaks even when properly diapered and with plastic pants. I had an unusually wet night in a Tykables Cushies cloth back disposable diaper and plastic pants. My night pants and shirt were wet on the right side, my side of the bed was thankfully only slightly damp. My clothes are in the washer for quick 30 minute cycle. The leaky diaper was caused by side sleeping and wetting. I am actually sitting here in the same diaper that is now messy as well. I just checked my chair cover and I do have a few press out leaks, but the poopy is just fine inside my diaper.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Back