Plastic or Disposable what's you preference?

Plastic or Disposable what's your main preference?

• Total voters

ukterry

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Out of curiosity, whats are members preferences out there?

Reactions: BigAl2
You should allow more than 1 choice. I wear disposables only. And plastic with them too when going out. And at night. And welcome on board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperderby
I wear disposable Nappies/Diapers all the way

Welcome, @ukterry! I hope you find the site fun and supportive. :)

To the question: Cloth, pins, and plastic/PUL pants. Most of the time. But not terry. On this side of the pond, terry never really caught on as a diaper fabric for whatever reason. I should try it sometime--shamelessly appropriate some nappy culture. :) My usual cloth diapers are prefolds made of cotton twill.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy
Option 2 for me

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Disposable all the way for me, but I do use washable incontinence underwear in the day.

I wear cloth with rubber pants at home disposable for going out

Plastic pants with disposable always!😃😃😃

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
ukterry said:
Out of curiosity, whats are members preferences out there?
However, I am going to try reusable soon

I wear both cloth and disposable diapers but not always terry cloth. Plastic panties always.

Disposable Diapers from Luvs Diapers till now wear NorthShore MegaMax OverNites Diapers 12 hour protection. Plus Crinklz Diapers too on occasions.

I wear cloth diapers during the day with NorthShore's Trifecta Diaper Cover and for overnight, I wear NS MEGAMAX with their Trifecta Diaper Cover.

I love plastic disposable diapers, so thick and lots of crinkle. Its all ever wore as a child. Plastic pants are another favorite. I was absolutely fascinated as a child how crinkly, shiny ,swishy and snug they felt over my diapers . I cant wear a diaper nowadays without pulling a pair on. I love the old school vinyl ones too, not these modern Peva or stretchy PUL laminate ones. The old school Gerber ones are the best example.

Disposables only. Cloth is a pain in the ass. Too much hassle and no crinkle.

Last edited:
  • Love
My favorite are multiple flat cloth pinned in place covered with a plastic pant like I wore for bedwetting in my youth.

Back