Planned week ruined!!

I sympathise with you here, when I was much younger and had to hide from family I would plan out times to order and wear when no one else was home and whenever something prevented that I felt horrible.

Like @BigAl1 said I don't want to sound mean but I am so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore, the only time I might change plans is if I'm really looking forward to a nice big mess in an empty house and then people are around, I could still do it just not as freely,

If I ever get into a serious relationship with someone this is one of the things I would have to bring up before it got to far, not so early that it might scare them off but soon enough that I am not having to hide it and have them feel like I was dragging them along if they really can't accept it.

There is however a bonus possibility for you here. a chance to not only get at least some diaper time in but to also score some points with your partner...

Insist that if she is unwell she should get plenty of bedrest, leave everything to you. Bring her meals in bed, t.v. and things to do, do some cleaning etc. you can wear around the house and just let her rest.

Failing that just pop a diaper on tell her you're going out for a bit, jump in the car and go find some nice private spot to enjoy your diapers for a few hours. Plenty of places you can go to while padded with the added benefit that you might not even have to worry about disposal at home either.

Reactions: BigAl2 and Subtlerustle
sparkes2008 said:
Thanks for all the comments. Wife not into Diapers at all but allows me to "do what i feel i need to do" just not while she is about. I know everyone says to tell your wife about what we do but not every wife is the same. She is on the mend however, so now just have to look forward to the next available nappy day.
I can totally commiserate with your situation. I told my wife about my interests from the start of our relationship (1992), and she seemed to take it in stride - although not being into it, then several years later decided she didn't think I should even allow myself to continue having the interests... She thought it was "a phase" and that I'd "grow out of it"... Funniest part is that she has bladder issues, and has frequently soaked the bed, yet refuses to use any protection of out belief that 1 I like the diapers more than her, and 2 I'd steal her supply (except she is a larger size than me, so anything in her size wouldn't fit well on me at all)...

• Thinking
Reactions: Subtlerustle
messydiaper said:
Free advice: Listen to some of the podcasts that address the issue of telling one's spouse about ABDL interests and consider coming out sooner than later. You can reassure that it will be hidden from children and that it's a you thing. But there's no reason you shouldn't be able to casually wear under your pants on occasion. If that's not doable in your situation, I totally understand! I waited longer than I should have to tell my wife and she was fine with it. Best wishes!
Same here!...waited too long but happy now that she knows😊😊💓

Reactions: messydiaper
Back