Planned week ruined!!

sparkes2008

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi all. Booked this week off work knowing my wife was at work & child at school - alone time at last. Bought myself a new pack of diapers, new plastic pants and a coupe of new outfits. Excitement was a 10/10. Then it happened - wife fell unwell and has taken the week off work! -AAAAGGGGHHHHH! so disappointed!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955, NKY2020, DLJosie and 4 others
sparkes2008 said:
Hi all. Booked this week off work knowing my wife was at work & child at school - alone time at last. Bought myself a new pack of diapers, new plastic pants and a coupe of new outfits. Excitement was a 10/10. Then it happened - wife fell unwell and has taken the week off work! -AAAAGGGGHHHHH! so disappointed!
I know that feeling! One time I picked up the diapers from the Amazon Locker and left it in my car and then she called in sick so I had to scramble to find a way to hide those diapers!

Reactions: NKY2020, DLJosie, BBBen and 2 others
jamiejamie said:
I know that feeling! One time I picked up the diapers from the Amazon Locker and left it in my car and then she called in sick so I had to scramble to find a way to hide those diapers!
my car boot is where i keep all my stuff. Knowing its there is adding to the frustration. Im happy my wife is on the mend but im so #raging that it happened this week. Next 2 weeks kid off school for easter hols!

Reactions: DLJosie and BigAl2
Not to be a jerk. But im glad i don't need to hide from my wife. She don't care what i do. As long as it's not something stupid. On the gun forums guys need to clear it with the wife to buy a new gun. Or they sneak it in. My wife don't care. She shoots too. So it's not just kinks folks run into the wife issues lol.

Reactions: littledub1955, NKY2020, DLJosie and 6 others
sparkes2008 said:
my car boot is where i keep all my stuff. Knowing its there is adding to the frustration. Im happy my wife is on the mend but im so #raging that it happened this week. Next 2 weeks kid off school for easter hols!
yea. I have a pick-up truck so I gotta take the diapers out of the package and spread them out between the backseat and the back of the truck inside a trash bag where you cant see what the contents of the bag is.

Reactions: DLJosie, Subtlerustle, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Free advice: Listen to some of the podcasts that address the issue of telling one's spouse about ABDL interests and consider coming out sooner than later. You can reassure that it will be hidden from children and that it's a you thing. But there's no reason you shouldn't be able to casually wear under your pants on occasion. If that's not doable in your situation, I totally understand! I waited longer than I should have to tell my wife and she was fine with it. Best wishes!

Last edited:
Reactions: NKY2020, Pantyslave, DLJosie and 2 others
sparkes2008 said:
Uuuuuugggghhhh!
I don't know how many times my plans for a diaper day were ruined. Too many to count on both hands and feet, and every time it freaking sucks. Talk about ruining a day.
My wife knows about my kink and she supports it. Problem is when I get to do a diaper day I plan on messing. I like to mess and just enjoy it for a while but can't do that if she is home.
I mean I can diaper up and it feels good but the part I enjoy the most has been denied. I admit that I can get a little cranky and short with her because she decided to take the day off too, or work from home.

Reactions: sparkes2008 and DLJosie
The fact you've devoted your life to this woman as she did you but you're literally hiding your true self from her truly astronomically blows my mind.

Reactions: DLJosie
LittleMonsterUK said:
The fact you've devoted your life to this woman as she did you but you're literally hiding your true self from her truly astronomically blows my mind.
In a perfect world you’d be right but as we all know it ain’t like that.

Reactions: sparkes2008 and DLJosie
Subtlerustle said:
In a perfect world you’d be right but as we all know it ain’t like that.
I disagree with that I'm not compromising a single component or my character in any relationship I'd rather be alone then hide any aspect of myself to hide all that and stand on the alter... mind blowing

Reactions: soggybottoms8882 and DLJosie
BigAl1 said:
Not to be a jerk. But im glad i don't need to hide from my wife. She don't care what i do. As long as it's not something stupid. On the gun forums guys need to clear it with the wife to buy a new gun. Or they sneak it in. My wife don't care. She shoots too. So it's not just kinks folks run into the wife issues lol.
Grown fully autonomous adults shouldn't have to clear anything with anyone. Those kinds of wives sound like tyrannical authoritarian dictators. That's so ridiculous lol. Just be sure to reciprocate and don't be a hypocrite is all. 😁

I never understood why someone would have so many shoes and purses and stuff but I can relate with my video games, guns, and car stuff. To each their own. Then I built up a collection of over a dozen pairs of shoes cause I started hoarding any large mens size shoe I saw that looked even remotely childish. Now I totally get the shoe thing. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2 and DLJosie
sparkes2008 said:
Ive had many a foiled diaper days . I live in a busy household, lots of kids ,mother in law in tow...lots going on all the time. So theres very little time for diaper days where I can just wear by myself and enjoy them. Wifes not into the diaper thing, dont want the kids seeing me around the house in diapers, and my mother in law would just not understand. So Im left with the rare days when every ones out and Im home. Ive had the same thing where everything would align and everyone would be out. Then of course someone would get sick and have to stay home, or my mother in law would feel she would want to spend the day with me to talk and catch up, so its never been easy having an actual diaper day to just wear and not worry about anyone being home or walking in on me.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, BigAl2, sparkes2008 and 1 other person
I feel your pain! I too are so limited to when I can wear nappies so have to take any alone opportunity. Although I hate working away from home, I have some over night stays coming up so will be able to wear nappies for bedtime

Reactions: BigAl2, sparkes2008 and DLJosie
I hear where you are at !
So very frustrating and I hope your wife recovers quickly and you get another chance to Nappy up soon, all good things are worth waiting for.

Reactions: BigAl2, sparkes2008 and DLJosie
I just stocked up on loads off my usual nappies and bought little for big usagi for the 1st time aswell to try. I was like a kid at xmas waiting on them being delivered but my friend but not manage to wear any off them yet as my friend got a new house and im doing all the decorating and stuff in it and because its a different area she asked me to stay with her til she settles in and as she lives alone plus to save me making the 30 min bus journey there and back every day i cant stop thinking about them because i know there waiting on me. She knows i wear but and know she wouldnt bother if i do but because her familys always popping in i dont want to wear them incase they notice im wearing them as they dont know. I could make an excuse to go home and stay a night but i cant lie to herr im hoping when i do finish the work and shes settled in and i do get the chance to try them itll be worth the wait and i wont be dissapointed xxx

Reactions: Subtlerustle, BigAl2 and sparkes2008
Thanks for all the comments. Wife not into Diapers at all but allows me to "do what i feel i need to do" just not while she is about. I know everyone says to tell your wife about what we do but not every wife is the same. She is on the mend however, so now just have to look forward to the next available nappy day.

Reactions: NKY2020, Subtlerustle, BigAl2 and 1 other person
sparkes2008 said:
Thanks for all the comments. Wife not into Diapers at all but allows me to "do what i feel i need to do" just not while she is about. I know everyone says to tell your wife about what we do but not every wife is the same. She is on the mend however, so now just have to look forward to the next available nappy day.
Yeah its a shame your nappy holiday didnt go as planned. Hope you get a nappy day soon though xxx

Reactions: BigAl2
LittleMonsterUK said:
I disagree with that I'm not compromising a single component or my character in any relationship I'd rather be alone then hide any aspect of myself to hide all that and stand on the alter... mind blowing
Sounds like you’re in a good place with abdl and your identity. Hopefully you were always in possession of such clarity. I’d guess the majority in our community weren’t gifted with instant clarity and made some mistakes and bad assumptions along the way and next thing you know you’re married or in a long term relationship without the SO knowing. There the conundrum begins. Risk/reward calculations and so on. I’m just trying to say not everyone has the same set of circumstances and as a community we can learn from each others victories and failures.

Reactions: sparkes2008, NKY2020 and Pantyslave
Subtlerustle said:
Sounds like you’re in a good place with abdl and your identity. Hopefully you were always in possession of such clarity. I’d guess the majority in our community weren’t gifted with instant clarity and made some mistakes and bad assumptions along the way and next thing you know you’re married or in a long term relationship without the SO knowing. There the conundrum begins. Risk/reward calculations and so on. I’m just trying to say not everyone has the same set of circumstances and as a community we can learn from each others victories and failures.
Okay yeah in that newfound perspective I can see it from the different angles now so after understanding that I see this user has found and understood their identity with ABDL so I strongly encourage him to bring forward this news with his wife as always I'd recommend the book
You're Not Broken: Dr. Rhoda's Guide to Strong Self Worth for AB/DLs

And thank you for the different perspective @Subtlerustle equally if you're in the same position or similar I'd strongly advise the same as you're only hurting yourself in the long run and life's too short 🫂

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Okay yeah in that newfound perspective I can see it from the different angles now so after understanding that I see this user has found and understood their identity with ABDL so I strongly encourage him to bring forward this news with his wife as always I'd recommend the book
You're Not Broken: Dr. Rhoda's Guide to Strong Self Worth for AB/DLs

And thank you for the different perspective @Subtlerustle equally if you're in the same position or similar I'd strongly advise the same as you're only hurting yourself in the long run and life's too short 🫂
We are on the same page mate. It’s a good book and fortunately my wife and I had already done the ground work before it was published though we used her in a couples session once. Like you suggest, it’s best to know thyself and be open with any potential long term partner early. Like Sinatra said in My Way “Regrets, I’ve had a few” 😂

• Love
Reactions: LittleRascal
Back