Plain or Printed?

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Which type of disposable diapers you like better? Plain diapers include ConfiDry 24/7, NS MegaMax, BetterDry, etc., while printed diapers include Crinklz, ABU Space, Dotty the Pony, etc. Plain diapers may be all-white and may only include a wetness indicator, while printed diapers usually feature babyish/childish designs in some form and may come in other colors.

Last edited:
As an AB, I like my diapers to have some sort of print :)

I was actually flip-flopping a bit because my favourite brand, SDKs, are practically all-white/plain save for the printed landing strip. But considering that most of my favourite brands have prints (Cushie, Kiddo, Little Pawz, Bambino and Tykables) I just had to go with Printed diapers... although, I can't deny, all-white diapers have their charm too 😄

Last edited:
I'm AB so I love printed diapers. If I wear disposables, it's Crinkles. I love looking at them.

I prefer plain, but I don't mind cool looking prints on the front landing strip.

Now if the print with tactile that be fine otherwise it doesn’t matter to me as I am not able to see it

As someone who is incontinent i mostly use plain diapers but i prefer printed because it breaks up the monotony of white or pastel medical diapers.

Definitely printed, it gives you a sense of variety besides any small differences in looks that a plain looking diaper would have.

I mean with Plain White Diapers there isnt as much of a variety in looks besides different styles of Wetness Indicators.

Why not both?

I guess if I had to choose, plain white is better. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy prints of the right kind of just to break things up. Variety is good!

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I stick the plain Betterdry disposables, but have different coloured plastic pants to vary it.

Plain ol' Abenas!

Plain in none unicolor. with neutral graphisme.

Last edited:
I am primarily a DL, but I still prefer printed diapers, even though I have only worn one, an Abu kiddo sample I ordered a while back. Even though my wife isn't a big fan of my diaper wearing, she really liked that diaper

Crinklebutt said:
I am primarily a DL, but I still prefer printed diapers, even though I have only worn one, an Abu kiddo sample I ordered a while back. Even though my wife isn't a big fan of my diaper wearing, she really liked that diaper
Are you planning to wear more printed diapers even though you only had a opportunity to wore it once?

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
Are you planning to wear more printed diapers even though you only had a opportunity to wore it once?
Absolutely! I'll be ordering some soon. ABU's if the ones I'm interested in are back in stock, or some rearz if not

Personally I perfer plain... call me odd but I love to see the stain of whatever business I did in them and patterned tend to hide that. However I use printed ones all the time too as I find a lot more ab brands are just better at absorbing and have tall leak guards for messes.

We both love printed here, but I do have my fair share of plain white ones. Its doesn't matter to much in the winter but in the warmer months its fun to be outside in a diaper and t-shirt, printed is a must during that time.

It doesn't matter to me really, I mean I've been in diaper since I born. for day operations and work I normally wear Molicare Super Plus Briefs with a cotton diaper cover. And at nite it will be a crinklz. Because my Wife loves me when she can put me into baby print. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Also another one with a wife who likes my printed diapers (Crinklz). I'm also a little bit AB so I really like the prints too.

Slomo said:
Also another one with a wife who likes my printed diapers (Crinklz). I'm also a little bit AB so I really like the prints too.
Yep I like Crinklz and their white Better dry brother , I also like the way they swell a lot

I wear for a medical need as well but I have to admit I like wearing the printed version of Crinklz for a change of pace from the plain white version (Betterdry) my next large order will probably be the plain white version if they are instock but I have no issues wearing a printed diaper if needed .

Who says people with incontinence cant have a cute diaper once in a while to make their wife smile :) before we were all back in diapers we wore different coloured underwear some times.

Back