Perfect dream nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leio said:
Well... my little age is more like a 4/5 year old than a baby, but since I'm diapered 24/7 I guess that my dream little room would have some changing related furniture.

Here is my dream "nursery":
It would have a changing table. The plastic cover would be pink or nursery print. It would have shelves at the bottom stocked with my diapers, wipes, and cream.

I would have a large closet with all sorts of cute little outfits, onesies, and shoes. By little outfits, I mean things like skirts, shirts that have cartoon characters/anime characters on them and/or have glitter or cats printed on them and they should be in pinks, purples, or pastel blues.

The room itself would be painted a light blue color. It would be a large and airy room with large windows to let sunlight in. Of course, the windows would be covered with cute curtains. It would have tables for me to color on, shelves stocked with lots of books, mangas, and jigsaw puzzles, and a TV where I could watch my favorite cartoons or watch anime.

I would also love to have a large, soft bed (big enough to fit me and a big comfortably on) with a canopy above it. The canopy would be in pink and there could be a little mobile hanging over my bed. It would be amazing to have cute comforters and sheets on the bed and of course, there would be a whole bunch of stuffies there too. There would also be a place for a little music box to play some calming music as I go to sleep.

This is a dream... but I'm not sure if it'll ever come true... still, it's nice to fantasize about what could be

I want what tenderbottoms has, it looks wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back