Votes: 60 41.1%
  • My SO thinks favorably about diapers

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • My SO thinks positively about diapers

Votes: 33 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tenawearer said:
The jury is out on whether covid escaped from a Chinese lab or not. Personally I don't think that it was created in a lab and escaped. It may well have been studied in said lab and then escaped. We just don't know as the WHO were denied access by the Chinese authorities.
The authorities there can not admit to mistakes and don't care how much misery their policies cause. The Chinese population were also the biggest victims probably. Dispensable.
It cost their economy too much to have been a deliberate action.
Three words for you….Gain of Function.

Edgewater said:
The controlled mix of SARS and COVID was created with propose! The only example Nature was found to be caused by contaminated samples. Good that the timing of the release was likely not with propose. But and regardless, a truly man-made killer was released upon the World. Had those individuals been honest, Millions may not have died and 100's of millions not inflicted with the extended effects of this killer virus! The mix of SARS and COVID is a Man-made Virus and we lost near six months by those that knew and chose not to be honest!
Agreed, there are many with blood on their hands for COVID’s development, release, the botched CDC, NIH, and WHO recommendations, protocols, mandates, the response of our government, the media’s peddling of the government and pharmaceutical companies’ fabrications. There are many whose bloodguilt will be exposed when they stand before their Creator and Judge.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Hello, I am the SO or wife. My hubby tomtomthedl wears diapers for comfort not use. He had the fetish as a child but repressed it as a teen and adult. About a year and a half ago the urgess returned. At first he would only wear in secret and hid it from me, unsure how i would respond to it. Eventually he got up the courage to tell me about the feelings, still not confessing to acting upon them. He gave me a little glimps into his reasoning behind these feelings. Then he slowly introduced me to it. Asking and considering my feelingson the matter the whole time. I was willing to be open to the idea. I admit at first it was a little weird, but rather quickly became completely normal. Now to this day i love seeing him in a diaper and am turned on by it. We have a lot of diaper sex. I also have even nudged him slightly in the direction of not just DL, but also AB. We are madly in love with one another and happy as can be.

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD, Jbo, pampersguy827 and 8 others
I wish I had told my wife sooner. I think she would have been as accepting as you, ABDLlover. As it was, she was very supportive and I greatly appreciated that.

Reactions: ABDLlover and DLBIG
ABDLlover said:
Hello, I am the SO or wife. My hubby tomtomthedl wears diapers for comfort not use. He had the fetish as a child but repressed it as a teen and adult. About a year and a half ago the urgess returned. At first he would only wear in secret and hid it from me, unsure how i would respond to it. Eventually he got up the courage to tell me about the feelings, still not confessing to acting upon them. He gave me a little glimps into his reasoning behind these feelings. Then he slowly introduced me to it. Asking and considering my feelingson the matter the whole time. I was willing to be open to the idea. I admit at first it was a little weird, but rather quickly became completely normal. Now to this day i love seeing him in a diaper and am turned on by it. We have a lot of diaper sex. I also have even nudged him slightly in the direction of not just DL, but also AB. We are madly in love with one another and happy as can be.
So refreshing to hear. Very happy for both of you. Also, 100% DL is, I think not so common, many if not most have some sort of an AB side within themselves. And this is what makes us so special and adorable.

Reactions: NudistMD and ABDLlover
ABDLlover said:
I hope when I finally date and eventually get married my wife will respond like you.

Reactions: ABDLlover
dogboy said:
I wish I had told my wife sooner. I think she would have been as accepting as you, ABDLlover. As it was, she was very supportive and I greatly appreciated that.
That's great, im so happy to hear that.

Reactions: dogboy
A
DLBIG said:
So refreshing to hear. Very happy for both of you. Also, 100% DL is, I think not so common, many if not most have some sort of an AB side within themselves. And this is what makes us so special and adorable.
Agreed!

I h
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I hope when I finally date and eventually get married my wife will respond like you

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I hope when I finally date and eventually get married my wife will respond like you.
I hope so also. If its true love and truely meant to be she will love you, all of you exactly as you are.

I’m not even sure I still refuse to discuss any need I have for them.

Positive. It wasn't her fantasy so I've had to take the lead. In other words, I had to really communicate how I wanted her to lead. Where I've lucked out is that even though she would have been fine with me not involving her in this, she's always supported me and wanted me to be happy with it.

There were a couple of roadblocks but I've learned that if I had been a better communicator the issue would have been resolved earlier.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and littlemoosey
Normally my G/F doesn’t care about diapers , she also wears and uses and like me is not independent in diapering , however she is of the euphenism crowd I wear diapers her granddaughter wears diapers but she wears briefs ! The old double standard .

Reactions: infantdale
Supportive. He's giving me space to explore but isn't interested in being involved much.

I can wear around him though and when I explore little space he'll "babysit" a bit.

Thank you all for being so honest in sharing your opinions and great to hear that I’m not alone with a spouse who is pretty neutral about it all. I’m fortunate in that I can wear, she just finds it awkward and tries her best, but for very understandable reasons it’s just not her ‘thing’.

I’m happy with any interaction she can give on it all, of course I’d welcome more, but equally I don’t require more. I find it very hard to communicate about all things ABDL with her for the fear of saying the wrong thing (I know, I know!!), but hopefully with time we can get to a happy medium with it all - time will tell.

Reactions: lust4apples
Back