Parent's Choice Nighttime Underwear, bigger than Goodnites.

I need to order a new package of the Canadian version of them, they recently changed, but I know for sure we don't have the same product in Canada, our Parents Choice products have different color theme and are clearly a different thing as I've seen a few reviews of the US version in the past. Ours are basically what I would call a granny panty sized for kids, but they are quite good at the job, the only downside is in Canada, they are sold in packs of 9 or 11 and the price isn't attractive compared to Goodnites because we get a cheaper price per pants or diaper if you could call them this way in a box of Goodnites vs a small pack of Parents Choice bedwetting underwear.

Reactions: Jamesagung21
Jamesagung21 said:
Hi, do you have a pictures of the newest

Parent's Choice Ultimate Care Unisex Training Pants, L/XL ?​

I'm curious for the difference between Goodnites XL and Walmart made Parents Choice. thanks

View attachment 69826

the Package
I figure it out today, probably it was the same size as old L/XL Goodnites size. I'm amazed how stretchy they are, with 44 inch waist, I could snug into, even if it is a bit tight.

I wonder if Ninjamas L/XL will do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
neophyte said:
👉 These pull up diapers are plastic backed 👈

Yesterday I noticed a piece of white plastic sticking out near my leg, its no different than the plastic used for BetterDry, maybe even a white Rearz Inspire+.

I don't have a photo right now but this is basically a white plastic backed pull up with a thin layer of cloth lightly glued overtop of the plastic. You can slowly peel the cloth off, and have an all white plastic backed pull up diaper.

I'll try to get a photo, but if you look my photo from above where I am showing the leg guards, you can see a bit of the white plastic at the tip of my index/pointy finger.
All diapers and pull-ups are plastic backed. It's just a matter of whether they add a fabric-like layer over the plastic or not. The sides/wings of cloth-like are obviously not plastic though.

Reactions: littleluvs and TigerDL
I dunno, I used them for years and found now the Canadian L/XL got way smaller

Jamesagung21 said:
I figure it out today, probably it was the same size as old L/XL Goodnites size. I'm amazed how stretchy they are, with 44 inch waist, I could snug into, even if it is a bit tight.

I wonder if Ninjamas L/XL will do the same.
While it would be nice, I seriously doubt it. :(

The newest ones are smaller again

Reactions: Jamesagung21 and hanzertas
Has anyone tried any newer versions of these to compare them to the new goodnites? I’m curious if they are still bigger.

I seen the new parents choice and they seemed to be the same packaging on the outside where they went form more get and blue to orange and I remember when we they switched to orange the diaper got smaller

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Back