Panty of the Week 042323

Abnalover said:
My favorite red panties for today are in fact PINK! ! !
My newest panties by Levao, from Amazon.
Fit so nice. Feel so soft! Real waistband. Good support.
What's not to like...?
Dependonme
super cute!!!

Today's Favorite Color Panty is...
...what ever the wife picks out for me!
She doesn't often pick my daily panty for me, but today she did. She literally closed her eyes and dug deep into my top drawer.
The result is this cute pair of Hanes bikini panties.
Not very red, but who am I to argue...
Dependonme

Attachments

• 20230428_074431.jpg
    20230428_074431.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230428_074456.jpg
    20230428_074456.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479, OnePiece, nectar0001 and 1 other person
I've got light blue bikini cut panties over my ABU little paws diaper today, sorry for no pics tho

I just have a couple of secret black lacy ones. Would love more but terrified of being discovered. Sky blue would be my choice.

Abnalover said:
I have a few lovely panties with flower patterns on them. I will have to show them to you sometime.
What other flowered panties do you have...?
Dependonme
Although a little sidetrack to the original thread, here's a few more with flowers. Hope you enjoy!
Redflower1.jpgTropical1.jpg
PinkFlower1.jpgBlack ShapeFlower1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479, bigbluehusky, Chrissie and 2 others
Ok! So, even though my favorite panty color is red, to Hell with red today! With as many panties as I have, it is hard to confine myself to one color.
So today favorite color is...
...BLACK, with flowers! Another of my well liked Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis. I really like the BIG flower pattern.
So, what's your favorite panty today? Come on now. Don't be shy. Be bold!! Let us see them.
Dependonme

Attachments

• 20230429_090011.jpg
    20230429_090011.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230429_090025.jpg
    20230429_090025.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479 and OnePiece
Richpip said:
I just have a couple of secret black lacy ones. Would love more but terrified of being discovered. Sky blue would be my choice.
Do we get to see them?
Dependonme

My Favorite Color for Panty of the Week is, obviously, red.
I offer this cute little G-string number as my final submission. Not enough fabric to call silky, stretchy, or soft. I do like the little black bows on the waist band. A surprising amount of support. Don't know the brand. Tag was cut out long ago...
Enjoy the last day of "What is your Favorite Panty Color Week "!
Dependonme

Attachments

• 20230430_013512.jpg
    20230430_013512.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230430_013451.jpg
    20230430_013451.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Deleted member 64479
Maybe some have already noticed, but I love Sanrio's characters (like Hello Kitty or Kuromi). And as I also prefer to wear diapers to panties, Today I will wear Hello Kitty diapers🤭

Attachments

• IMG_02052023_120550~2.jpg
    IMG_02052023_120550~2.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 1683059806597.jpg
    1683059806597.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Littlebabybecca, Angelapinks, Chrissie and 8 others
pink, light blue and yellow

Reactions: Abnalover
NekoLittle said:
Maybe some have already noticed, but I love Sanrio's characters (like Hello Kitty or Kuromi). And as I also prefer to wear diapers to panties, Today I will wear Hello Kitty diapers🤭
Heeey. Those aren't biggirl undies at all!!
Okay i agree. Im too cheap right now to restock my diaperstash but sometimes I reeely reeeeely just wanna crink out all day. (Like today)

Jbdl said:
Heeey. Those aren't biggirl undies at all!!
Okay i agree. Im too cheap right now to restock my diaperstash but sometimes I reeely reeeeely just wanna crink out all day. (Like today)
Hehehe, I didn't want to have an accident on my new clothes, that's why I preferred to wear diapers🤭

Reactions: Angelapinks
NekoLittle said:
So cute!
Always so cute!
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: NekoLittle
NekoLittle said:
Once again, the most adorable thing I've seen all day. I always look forward to your updates. :giggle:

Reactions: Angelapinks and NekoLittle
Frungie said:
These panties would work great over diapers. What is the brand and source to purchase?
I was thinking the same thing! :love:

Reactions: Angelapinks and OnePiece
Frungie said:
These panties would work great over diapers. What is the brand and source to purchase?
The three first are from Ellos.com, their own brand. The last one is from Bonprix.com, also own brand.
I have a lot of clothes and especially underwear from those companies. A lot more than my wife🫣
And yes, these panties are great with diapers❤️

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Abnalover and Deleted member 64479
OnePiece said:
The three first are from Ellos.com, their own brand. The last one is from Bonprix.com, also own brand.
I have a lot of clothes and especially underwear from those companies. A lot more than my wife🫣
And yes, these panties are great with diapers❤️
Thankyou, one of great aspects about this forum is sharing resources.

Reactions: Deleted member 64479, Abnalover and OnePiece
Back