2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This is crazy! I can't believe I never connected the 2 before.pampers.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, AndyPandy and 4 others
What am I missing?

Reactions: Edgewater
I think the OP is pointing to the similarity between the word 'diapers,' misspelled for comparison purposes as 'daipers,' and 'Pampers.'

But that's only a guess.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
I think the OP is pointing to the similarity between the word 'diapers,' misspelled for comparison purposes as 'daipers,' and 'Pampers.'

But that's only a guess.
That's exactly it, by nullifying the yellow areas.
It spells "Diapers" like "Daipers"
like "Daemons" instead of Demons
Just an alternate spelling sound.
Your a smart cookie :D

Mmm. I have to say I don't think it's intentional by the Pampers marketing gurus 😆

your're right, it does spell diapers.😆

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and DiaperLifer
It's nice to see a conspiracy theory that doesn't go 20 layers deep for once.

• Haha
Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 5 others
In diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and Jorelaxed
Marion Donovan’s original pad and pant design was called ‘Boaters.’ When Vic Mills invented the ‘original’ disposable, I imagine P&G tried to find a more descriptive, but similar trade name, and ‘Pampers’ was the result.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Yeah I don't see this and I believe this was not intended by the makers of Pampers.
Plus⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-214226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-214226_Chrome.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 20
PlastiBrain said:
View attachment 110926

Maybe they were secretly partners? 🤔🤫🤭🫣
These were the first baby diapers Mega Disposables had put into production in the mid-to-late 1980s.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Edgewater
If you only rub out the bottom of the P you've got "Dampers," just like on this old Topps card:

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Edgewater, Labrador and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
If you only rub out the bottom of the P you've got "Dampers," just like on this old Topps card:

View attachment 110977
I need context to fully appreciate this, but still funny. :)

Yup, fully believe that Pamper's Marketing group was fully away of the combination /link words. Major corporation Logo's are design to catch one's attention!

(added): Since this is a NEW Logo for pamper's, clearly this would have included the full review of Legal to assure they could lock the Logo and that it did not pass into someone else's Logo! Clearing with purpose!

"It's nice to see a conspiracy theory that doesn't go 20 layers deep for once."
So true, so very true!!

Last edited:
Edgewater said:
Yup, fully believe that Pamper's Marketing group was fully away of the combination /link words. Major corporation Logo's are design to catch one's attention!

(added): Since this is a NEW Logo for pamper's, clearly this would have included the full review of Legal to assure they could lock the Logo and that it did not pass into someone else's Logo! Clearing with purpose!

"It's nice to see a conspiracy theory that doesn't go 20 layers deep for once."
So true, so very true!!
you should see the conspiracy of the Coca-Cola Logo is actually a subliminal of a person doing a line of cocaine in their nose. I'll have to load that up, but im sure you can find it online, as I'm sure thats where I found it.

DiaperedDragon said:
you should see the conspiracy of the Coca-Cola Logo is actually a subliminal of a person doing a line of cocaine in their nose. I'll have to load that up, but im sure you can find it online, as I'm sure thats where I found it.
I remember this one from when I was at school. But... I thought coca cola never actually had coca in it, just kola nut. Of course, now I don't think it contains either and uses synthetic caffeine instead.

there is a Video on german Youtube made by a German Scientist who explains how Conspracy theories come into existence by explaining
how someone can calculate anything out of anything and will always come on the summ he wants,
so in his Example he calculated the events on 9/11 with a Dutch Woman Bycycle.

So like in this Case, this only looks like "Diapers" because u really wish it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back