Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So, I saw these Pikachu pacifiers on Japanese Amazon and had to order a few of them. I supposed that they'd be glued and would be difficult to mod, but it was not so. While they are glued, I found that some gentle prying with a smooth piece of metal (in this case, a money clip--screw drivers do a lot of damage), was sufficient to pop the glue bond, and the thing came apart very nicely with minimal marking of the plastic. After that, a LittleForBig clear silicone nipple fit right in. Done.

Short version: If you're a Pokemon fan and want a legit Pikachu pacifier, here's a relatively easy mod to cut your teeth on. :)

If you dig around, you may also find some Pikachu pacifiers by Richell. I have a few of those, and they're not moddable. Buy those ones only if you're ok with the baby-sized nipples.

thumbnail_IMG_0065.jpg

Popped apart:
thumbnail_IMG_0066.jpg

Reassembled with LFB nipple:
thumbnail_IMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, WillFord384, CrazySmoker and 5 others
Cottontail said:
So, I saw these Pikachu pacifiers on Japanese Amazon and had to order a few of them. I supposed that they'd be glued and would be difficult to mod, but it was not so. While they are glued, I found that some gentle prying with a smooth piece of metal (in this case, a money clip--screw drivers do a lot of damage), was sufficient to pop the glue bond, and the thing came apart very nicely with minimal marking of the plastic. After that, a LittleForBig clear silicone nipple fit right in. Done.

Short version: If you're a Pokemon fan and want a legit Pikachu pacifier, here's a relatively easy mod to cut your teeth on. :)

If you dig around, you may also find some Pikachu pacifiers by Richell. I have a few of those, and they're not moddable. Buy those ones only if you're ok with the baby-sized nipples.

View attachment 49607

Popped apart:
View attachment 49610

Reassembled with LFB nipple:
View attachment 49611
You did a good job there.

Back