Origin story

DaBone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey adult babies! Tell me how you first discovered you loved diapers and became the person you are today

Loads of start out stories here including mine at #43

I did diapers occasionally over the years. I would get a bag on sale and after a few years had a pile. I decided to do 24/7 over that winter to use them up. I got hooked.

The funny thing is that I started using a pacifier at night a year before.

I've been in diapers off and on throughout my whole life. I stole diapers from baby sitters and worn them as a kid in secret luvs plastic backed barney ones in the late 90s I was probably 8 or 9 but I was still pretty small and they fit pretty good too how I long for some of those again today. I never got caught cause me and my sister were left alone till my dad got out of work at 5pm and I'd wear under my shorts or if my sister was gone at her friend's house I'd lounge around in just a t shirt or baby it up in just the diaper with the door locked watching rugrats. Eventually the supply ran dry then it was out of sight out of mind until my brother was born when I was 10 and boom diapers back in the house for a steady supply of course they didn't fit at first but he was also a late potty trainer like his big bro I don't blame him. By the time he had size 5 and 6 I was hitting puberty at 13 and also growing so I only squeezed into the blues clues diapers a few times before they just didn't fit anymore without modifying hated getting bigger was so jealous my bro could just squat unload and just plop down on his butt without a care in the world playing with his toys all stinky and normal. After he was potty trained that was it for awhile. I had a few bed wetting friends that wore goodnites to bed I'd stole some from him but I got caught from his mom when she searched my bag asked me if them were mine and i lied and said yeah and that was the end of it with her. My friend asked me later if i wet the bed and i told him no i just wanted to try his goodnites on to see how they felt. they were the white BMX ones. so cool I thought. that night laying in bed in his room we talked about wearing diapers for like an hour I told him everything and he admitted he liked wearing his pull ups too and peeing them in the morning I was overjoyed to have a didn't know it at the time a diaper lover friend. not to long after that before the school year was up his parents moved away a few hour across the state and I never heard from him again. This was before social media and I don't remember his last name so it's a lost cause now. I wonder if he's a grown diaper lover on here somewhere one can only hope huh? I sort of forgot about diapers for a bit after all that and went on just occasionally pooping in my paper towel stuffed undies. I didn't get real adult diapers until I was around 22 and those were adult pull-ups I was scared to death to buy diapers in the store of fear I'd run into someone I knew or the cashier asking who they were for 😆 stupid fears we have sometimes. I went thrift shopping and the first time I looked for diapers I found some Northshore Megamax two 10 packs in the salvation army talk about a golden find. They were large so they were big on me but my God were they a game changer in comfort and capacity I've loved em ever since. So that's my story of how I got into diapers Happy Padding 😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Mine is right here

My origin store is I was about 13 or so and found some pull ups at my aunts house that she had for my younger cousin and decided to try one on and liked the way it felt and looked and decided to wear it home and once I get home I took it off and hid it in what I thought was a good hiding spot unfortunately my mom would eventually find it and I got in trouble for having it. This eventually lead to me taking diapers from wherever I could find them whether it be my younger sisters baby doll diapers or another relative that i knew that had a kid in diapers or pull ups. Once I got my own place I would go and buy some goodnites and underjams and i eventually found out I liked goodnites better cause they fit better. During this time i also decided to buy and try some baby food and a bottle and pacifier.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
The short version is: I don't know/remember. My earliest memory of wanting to wear diapers is from probably age 4-5. I was "acting like a baby," Mom threatened diapers, and I called her bluff. I ran to my younger sister's room and returned with a stack of them. Mom abandoned her misguided "threat," took the diapers, and left me to cry. I suppose it was an effective punishment in the end, it just worked differently than Mom had anticipated!

A year or two later (age 5-6), I started borrowing and wearing Sis' diapers, and things pretty much snowballed from there. Those were cloth diapers (prefolds), and they were kept around even after Sis was done with them, so although it wasn't practical for me to use them, I still wore them very regularly. In fact, until I graduated from high school and moved out, I almost always had a few of those diapers, and some pins, hidden somewhere in my bedroom. At age 12 though, I began sneaking off to the store after school and buying Pampers with my allowance. Those quickly became my preferred diapers because I could actually go in them. (I never had a great system for discreetly cleaning the cloth ones.)

I guess the only remaining origin-ish thing I'll say is that cloth diapers, and prefolds specifically, remain my favorite type of diaper. Nothing quite says "baby" to me like a pinned prefold. I do also like disposables though.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
When I was like 4.5 my pops was having some big legal issues and I was at a sitter's often while my mother was doing everything to get my pops released. He was locked up for about 10 months.
I got dropped off at the sitter's and had a messy accident with nothing to change into. The sitter put my clothes in the washer and put me in a diaper. I was bawling until she started talking to me like I was a baby. She treated me like a baby. Changed me. I know I didn't have the emotional intelligence at the time, but it was the first time in months I wasn't scared the police were gonna keep my father forever. The sitter did tell me to not tell anyone about "the baby game".

Any time she was babysitting me, she'd diaper me and baby me. Unfortunately it turned into SA. Guess I was too good at keeping secrets and effed up stuff escalated.

It kinda got encoded in my that when things were too much, I could go Little.

After a lot of reflecting and inspection, was I keeping myself stuck in a headspace caused by trauma or is it a coping mechanism grown out of trauma? Ultimately I feel I get more pros than cons.

My Littlespace sweet spot is me being in about a 4 year old headspace, but treated like a 2 year old. Old enough to be too old for diapers, but being treated like I'm 2 because I am not staying dry yet.

DaBone said:
Hey adult babies! Tell me how you first discovered you loved diapers and became the person you are today
We would al like to you hear your origin story too. Me, I was a chronic bedwetter until 17 and my mother used cloth diapers and rubber pants on me until I stopped. She had me wear diapers during longer trips, visiting relatives, the movies and church and other times when accidents seemed to happen. I first masturbated wearing a diaper after wetting them and after that, diapers became a sexual object of attraction as well as protection for bedwetting. Once an adult and on my own, I wore diapers for pleasure and comfort mostly on weekends when I had the time. Today, I wear diapers full time, cloth prefolds, cloth inserts and plastic pants. I'm married, told her not long after we me that I liked wearing diapers and she ended up accepting me nonetheless.

I think my interest started with menstrual pads. When I first got my period, my flow was very heavy, and I didn’t want to use tampons at the time. So I ended up using a lot of overnight pads, and wearing multiple pads at the same time. I liked the way the pads crinkled, I liked their smell, their texture, I liked putting on clean ones and getting rid of dirty ones. I think the way the big pads pressed up against my clitoris was also a source of pleasure.

So that fascination kind of expanded to adult diapers, and diapers in general.

Back