Are onesies worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 62 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Got mine on right now. It's a yes from me. 👍

DLPJ said:
While printed is fun. Awesome to me is going anywhere in public with my babyish shirt with or without a diaper and remaining confident that it’s my secret to share or not awesome is the wrong word for a onesie. At least for me. Awesome is being milked like a baby by a very attractive woman. Now that's awesome.
Well "different strokes for different folk".
You're still young:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several onesies and like them a whole lot. One thing that I would like is that the crotch would snap more in the front. It is hard to snap the bottom unless it was more material under and the snaps were more in the front. It helps hold the diaper better unless you are wearing pants; but for me in the house just diaper and onesie.

Even when my sister visits just the diaper and onesie even other family. At the hospital the same attire unless I have to leave the room.

For you it's a simple garment that brings you a simple pleasure.
So you wear a nappy under it?

Adair37 said:
For you it's a simple garment that brings you a simple pleasure.
So you wear a nappy under it?
Yes I do wear diapers under my onesies; if I didn’t it would be happy trails to you until you find me.

Ahh well. Anappy with a onesie is 100% better than a onesie without a nappy. :giggle:

Jim100 said:
I have several onesies and like them a whole lot. One thing that I would like is that the crotch would snap more in the front. It is hard to snap the bottom unless it was more material under and the snaps were more in the front. It helps hold the diaper better unless you are wearing pants; but for me in the house just diaper and onesie.

Even when my sister visits just the diaper and onesie even other family. At the hospital the same attire unless I have to leave the room.
The babykins onesies have snaps that are placed in foward position. I find the more easy to do up because of it

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have about 5 onesies. 2 plain white and 3 child-themed with teddy bears dinosaurs etc.
I wear them quite often with nappies and shortfalls.
Happy New Year'eve everybody

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I have one from Aussies down under. The lady on the email I sent to was very helpful with my body measurements and ordering and it is very soft. Plus the Aussie dollar is worth LESS than the American dollar so it is cheaper than the price noted (once converted to US dollar) on the website. Even shipping was cheap but this was over 4 years ago.

I like to wear it at night over my training underwear and plastic underpants as it does not ride up to my chest and arm pits like a tee shirt does at night with the smoother plastic underpants. The legs are a bit longer also (by maybe about 2-3 inches) in the crotch so it does not form the standard "v" in the crotch like most onesies do. So look at pictures and models wearing onesies very carefully for what you would want on a fit / style.

Adair37 said:
I have about 5 onesies. 2 plain white and 3 child-themed with teddy bears dinosaurs etc.
I wear them quite often with nappies and shortfalls.
Happy New Year'eve everybody
I have just brought myself my first onesie from Abu. Looking forward to it arriving. Gosh ! I'm excited! Happy new year to you as well.

Reactions: Furrytum and Deleted member 51008
Kittyinpink said:
I have just brought myself my first onesie from Abu. Looking forward to it arriving. Gosh ! I'm excited! Happy new year to you as well.
Happy New Year Kittypink

Adair37 said:
Happy New Year Kittypink
Thank you Adair. Happy new year to you. And all my best wishes.

AmonQ said:
I can only comment on one brand which I’ve brought from which is Tykables and their t-shirt onesies. Very easy for sizing since it goes by t-shirt sizings (useful for me since I don’t have any measuring tape at my term time accomidation) and I’ve not had a problem with them since, super cosy and the fabric is really neat too. I’m a bit weird about fabrics and I thought it would be weird touching but nope, just super smooth and like a t-shirt. Smack some bottoms on and no one would know any better. If you‘re by yourself, its quite easy to put on and off as well.
Goodness! You must tell me what the fabric of your onesie is? I'd like one.

DLPJ said:
I really like the ones from www.Babykins.ca I have a number of them that I wear regularly and they still in good shape after 5 years. I would say I have gone through about 10 of them or so.
Cool, I also have a white babykins onesie with little bear faces on it. It's at least 5 yrs old, I should look at getting a new one!

Love my onesies, have various different types, cheapest are not so great, but get by and they hold everything up. My favourites are tykables rompers, but they are expensive, only have 2 of those, but will be getting more, they are so comfy and the material is lovely.

I love them as they hide everything away, I do not care about my top riding up and potentially exposing me, and my diaper, and I love it helps prevent saggy bum

Adair37 said:
Goodness! You must tell me what the fabric of your onesie is? I'd like one.
Just had a quick look as I couldn’t remember so that’s why I made it a super vague description. It says it’s a mix of cotton and spandex but it defiently feels like a cotton t-shirt to me. This one is the one I have but they do different patterns like unicorns, space, that playmat pattern and dinosaurs. There’s also different style of cuts as well such as T-Shirts, Rompers and Hoodies. I nearly forgot to add that they do sleepers as well (with feet or without feet).

AmonQ said:
Just had a quick look as I couldn’t remember so that’s why I made it a super vague description. It says it’s a mix of cotton and spandex but it defiently feels like a cotton t-shirt to me. This one is the one I have but they do different patterns like unicorns, space, that playmat pattern and dinosaurs. There’s also different style of cuts as well such as T-Shirts, Rompers and Hoodies. I nearly forgot to add that they do sleepers as well (with feet or without feet).
Nearly all cotton for tee shirts/onesie is mixed with something like spandex. or the generic polyester, usually 5-10%. It helps keep the garment in shape and gives it a slightly stretchy feel.

Back